Thread: David Koch DD

Load Metric

David Koch DD

One less asshole in the world.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    His huge estate will almost certainly be used to continue to subvert democracy in America for rightwing causes until a constitutional amendment bans big money in politics.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    His huge estate will almost certainly be used to continue to subvert democracy in America for rightwing causes until a constitutional amendment bans big money in politics.
    This post is so annoying on so many levels. I suppose this vein of conversation is the mother’s milk of nonsense political discussion that keeps our lights on, so there is that.

Right wing, left wing ... the entire process is financially driven. Corporations don’t make donations cause they are wonderful humanitarians.

Do you think there exists such a thing as the citizen politician who volunteers a few years to public service to give back to the community?

Grow up. Get a my little pony tattoo.

Play and win by the rules and stop whining

Oh, btw .. stupid republicans need to learn how to raise money like a dem

Name:  AAC4DC64-6D52-4653-8266-74E2A49039E3.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  665.2 KB

Load Metric
    if he was so pro-life then why did he die?

Comments

Sanlmar: Ooh

duped_samaritan: I loled
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

This post is so annoying on so many levels. I suppose this vein of conversation is the mother’s milk of nonsense political discussion that keeps our lights on, so there is that.

Right wing, left wing ... the entire process is financially driven. Corporations don’t make donations cause they are wonderful humanitarians.

Do you think there exists such a thing as the citizen politician who volunteers a few years to public service to give back to the community?

You are a huge pussy sellout. Dude you have zero backbone. Oh, but you're a watcher not a doer.
    You're as bad as those puling the trigger

You actually said play and win by the rules? Who is making up the rules?
    This is why things don't get done because pussies who qualifiy for existing rules
    are doing fine. Too bad if you don't qualify
    Last edited by limitles; 08-25-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Calling you out Sir. I think you're a two timin snake

You don't answer any queries. You just spout your
    money making prophecies and the rest be dammed

You are the worst

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

This pic you attached only shows single-candidate-affiliated SuperPAC monies. It does NOT show the money raised by unaffiliated dark money SuperPAC, which conservatives have overwhelmingly used since the Citizens United ruling to influence vast numbers of state and local elections across the country. Case in point are Wisconsin’s State Supreme Court retention elections. Google that shit and be fucking amazed at how outside dark money is fucking with state elections that were never even meant to be political. Or listen to these two recent episodes of Embedded to hear that story and related info on the effect of Citizens United on judge’s rulings in reaction to the swell of conservative dark money spending.

Judges 1: ‘A Downward Death Spiral’
    The U.S. Supreme Court does not have an army to enforce its rulings, the way the President does. It doesn't control budgets, the way Congress does. So what happens when the process to nominate and confirm judges becomes so politicized that people start to lose faith in the courts?
    https://www.npr.org/2019/07/25/74548...d-death-spiral

Judges 2: 'Worse Than Willie Horton'
    There are more than 30,000 state judges in America. And the vast, vast majority of them are not shielded from politics: They have to fight for their seats in elections. Sometimes very contentious elections, funded by millions of dollars in dark money. Is that a good idea? And what does it mean for how justice works in our country?
    https://www.npr.org/2019/08/01/74742...-willie-horton

And this only addresses a fraction of the state and locations elections that conservative dark money has affected since the Citizens United ruling. They’ve been spending vast amounts on all kinds of state and local electives across the country, paving the way for Republicans to take control on a huge majority of states houses and local school boards to name a few. And it all falls outside the jurisdiction of FEC regulation of affiliated SuperPACs because they formally declare that they are “not affiliated” with specific candidates or party.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Name:  ABAD3880-DE14-4D61-A0A1-1A5A2A29FEC2.png
Views: 186
Size:  466.6 KB

Name:  96D67F95-3476-48F7-9F75-6DA827C2C37B.png
Views: 206
Size:  408.2 KB

Name:  223C01E3-E126-46D0-BB5C-C38BBA8BE205.png
Views: 180
Size:  305.6 KB

Name:  3E10FFFB-431F-439D-AA61-13B42F8C2B0C.png
Views: 199
Size:  479.3 KB

Name:  68EF3340-A9D2-4334-B103-5541D8A1B49F.png
Views: 205
Size:  597.7 KB

Name:  49571198-61B9-4F0A-B40B-941CBD3BA61E.png
Views: 169
Size:  494.1 KB

Name:  CCF91727-B8E5-4D07-9B59-2353CF3B7C8E.png
Views: 200
Size:  333.3 KB

Good fucking riddance!

Thread Information