Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Independent study on Facebook political bias concluded that, yes, they're left-biased

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "thesidedish, complete dipshit, said this was happening to him 2.5 years ago" not hard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Don't make me ban you from this thread lol wow style

GIVE ME CREDIT U FAGGOT

why do I get no credit ever FFS everybody is a way behind moron
    Name:  dish trigger.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  676.6 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post

GIVE ME CREDIT U FAGGOT

Name:  dish trigger.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  676.6 KB

what? ur in ur 60s and have an easily manipulated personality, in the 1800s im well within my rights to end u for bothering me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Don't make me ban you from this thread lol wow style

GIVE ME CREDIT U FAGGOT

Do you not understand that this is a new study?

That's why I created the thread.

I've been saying Facebook is biased for years, as have you, as have most conservatives. You posted nothing special.

Diamond
    Load Metric

GIVE ME CREDIT U FAGGOT

Do you not understand that this is a new study?

That's why I created the thread.

I've been saying Facebook is biased for years, as have you, as have most conservatives. You posted nothing special.

a new study by who? who gives a fuck, i lived it and posted plenty of relevant information with no reason to lie. I guess ur just a typical scrub that needs an "authority figure" to tell u what happened

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ya really a "new study"? why would that dipshit even be close to being in my league as someone who lived it 500 days straight, don't be a fkn gasbag on my watch u fkn faggot

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DAN DRUFF IS WASHED UP TRASH LIKE ATINE THATS WHY IM THE QUINTESSTIONAL GREATEST TROLL ON THE SITE

Diamond
    Load Metric
    they used to be world class but now I think they're kinda pathetic and im way out of their league now

Diamond
    Load Metric
    sorry, I need to fight someone

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ya ur right I didn't post anything special cuz it was out of ur league and u had no clue what I was saying. suit boy told u tho so u get it now, fkn pathetic

Diamond
    Load Metric
    why would I lie, that's really the problem the beta cuck libtards don't understand. im just a complete dipshit man's man drinking gambling god. I don't even wanna hang out with u faggots, im doing u a favor with my posts. I had like 200 posts in 3 years prior to "trump train" cuz I only chimed in when I had something important to say. WHEN I TALK U LISTEN KAPICHE?!

Load Metric
    if they're left leaning in the USA that equals straight down the middle in the rest of the world - good job zuck

Comments

MumblesBadly: Left-leaning in the US also means “factually accurate”.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

did you hear trump cancelled a visit with denmark cause they wouldn't sell him greenland?

hey remind me was it the left or right wing who voted for donald trump?
    As I remember it, Trump won the election because the left wing didn’t show up to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Load Metric
    lol at druff just plagiarizing dish's posts

Load Metric
    wow this is why the right cant run a social media platform. all they do is steal each others posts and refuse to give credit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    jesus I was canned. I was even spamming cleatus on pfa chat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    A commission headed by staunch conservative politician provides a load of credibility for their findings on this issue...for conservatives only!

Seriously, Druff. Is this the best you can do? Or is some dark money source paying you to post rightwing hackery on your website?
    This wasn't a self-appointed right wing watchdog group.

Facebook chose and hired these people to do the study.

Much better than hiring a leftist to investigate left-wing bias, whose report would likely conclude, "Lol no bias, nothing to see here, Snopes is totally neutral and fair at all times! Great fact-checking partner!"
    Where did I say that the commission was “self-appointed”? I said that it was *headed* by a staunch rightwinger. Facebook most likely did this to ward off criticism from the rightwing that the commission fundings would be leftwing-biased, but that doesn’t keep it from from being rightwing-biased.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This wasn't a self-appointed right wing watchdog group.

Facebook chose and hired these people to do the study.

Much better than hiring a leftist to investigate left-wing bias, whose report would likely conclude, "Lol no bias, nothing to see here, Snopes is totally neutral and fair at all times! Great fact-checking partner!"
    Where did I say that the commission was “self-appointed”? I said that it was *headed* by a staunch rightwinger. Facebook most likely did this to ward off criticism from the rightwing that the commission fundings would be leftwing-biased, but that doesn’t keep it from from being rightwing-biased.
    The commission may have been right-wing based, but I think most of its conclusions were very reasonable and hard to doubt.

The only part of the report I found useless was their interviews with right wingers regarding their "concerns" about Facebook. That could have been briefly stated and summarized. The commission should have simply researched facts (which it also did), and then presented their findings.

The biggest problems it unearthed seem very real. The "fact checking" sites ranged from left-biased to very left-biased, the SPLC created their hate speech guidelines (lol), and the appeals process was non-transparent and a complete joke.

Do you doubt any of these conclusions?

Load Metric

The commission may have been right-wing based, but I think most of its conclusions were very reasonable and hard to doubt.

The only part of the report I found useless was their interviews with right wingers regarding their "concerns" about Facebook. That could have been briefly stated and summarized. The commission should have simply researched facts (which it also did), and then presented their findings.

The biggest problems it unearthed seem very real. The "fact checking" sites ranged from left-biased to very left-biased, the SPLC created their hate speech guidelines (lol), and the appeals process was non-transparent and a complete joke.

Do you doubt any of these conclusions?
    I actually agree that relying upon the SPLC to set the standard for hate speech is a mistake. At one time they were fair and pioneering in bringing attention to dangerous hate speech. But in the past decade they had become quite and unbending to valid criticism, with only being sued for defamation as the only legal means to get them to back off from negatively labeling someone or organization.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...981879%3famp=1
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information