Thread: Woman sarcastically offers to show tits at poker table during argument with a dude there, calls police after busting tournament, gets arrested herself on warrants

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Woman sarcastically offers to show tits at poker table during argument with a dude there, calls police after busting tournament, gets arrested herself on warrants

Such a bizarre story out of Colorado:

In her defense, I don't think she looks like a trans woman, though we can only see the side of her face:

WTF at calling the cops after busting a tournament and wanting her buyin back? Did she really think that would work?

Load Metric
    Did she call the cops because she busted or because she thought she could somehow get the dude arrested for insulting her with some hate speech mumbo jumbo?

It feels like you see the mentally ill more up close and personal in society any more. I don’t know why. Just profoundly erratic behavior in your face on a rather routine basis seems par for the course.

Load Metric
    This is not that uncommon. Many people who have warrants have no clue they have them. Would love to know what the warrant was for so we truly know if she is a complete moron.

The way the article reads and stuff from Twitter she was probably having some serious run bad and flopped nothing and was pissed . Saying she would rather show her tits than her cards is priceless. Of course nobody wants to see those tits . Lol! She looks kinda doughy .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    This is not that uncommon. Many people who have warrants have no clue they have them. Would love to know what the warrant was for so we truly know if she is a complete moron.

The way the article reads and stuff from Twitter she was probably having some serious run bad and flopped nothing and was pissed . Saying she would rather show her tits than her cards is priceless. Of course nobody wants to see those tits . Lol! She looks kinda doughy .
    Givens incorrectly recounted that she actually offered to show her tits. She said no such thing. She said something tantamount to preferring doing something entirely unpleasant to what the other player asked for.

That being said, she’s probably a degen gambler with outstanding bench warrants for failing to appear in court for some reason or another.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The woman responded to Will Givens and denied it, saying the guy provoked her.

However, Will stuck to his story and said she was flat out lying about not saying the things he clearly heard.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see the exchange because she protected her tweets shortly after.

Here she is:

https://twitter.com/Christa1085

I'm guessing the 1085 has to do with her birthdate, making her almost 34 years old.

Her name appears to be Christa Pryor. Here's her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/c.pryor/

I looked in archives and found that she had a lot of anti-Trump tweets, for what it's worth.

She appears to be a single mom of a little boy, and lives in Colorado Springs.

Load Metric

However, Will stuck to his story and said she was flat out lying about not saying the things he clearly heard.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see the exchange because she protected her tweets shortly after.

Here she is:

I'm guessing the 1085 has to do with her birthdate, making her almost 34 years old.

Her name appears to be Christa Pryor. Here's her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/c.pryor/

I looked in archives and found that she had a lot of anti-Trump tweets, for what it's worth.

Givens tweeted that she said “I’ll rather show my tits” to showing her cards. That is not an offer. It’s a preference comparison to something she has no intent of doing. For a woman who is pissed off at someone, it is like saying “I’d rather have a hole in my head”, something nobody would offer to do.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Here she is:

I wish more people double spaced like the above, it makes it so much easier to read.

Load Metric
    It appears that Pokernews actually did an article on her and her husband (maybe now ex-husband?) back in 2014.

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/the-...ost.225939.htm

Also according to this article, she is a convicted felon.

https://kgov.com/bel/20130423

I found the docket where she is scheduled to appear in court on 9/2/19 but it doesn't say exactly what it's for

https://www.courts.state.co.us/docke...ex.cfm#results

Comments

Dan Druff: great work as usual

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That second link's text is interesting:

Long-time BEL friend Tony Massey, founder of bloodworker.com, exposes the false reporting of the wife of a Planned Parenthood security guard. Christa Pryor, convicted felon and admitted wife of abortion mill security guard Jim Pryor, against all evidence, has filed a paranoid allegation that Jo Scott and Tony Massey followed her from Colorado's largest child-killing center in northeast Denver, to Araphoe Community College, which is in the southwest metropolitan area. Tony and Jo live some miles to the north and they drove directly home to their families and shopping, all within a brief time frame, even ending up with time-stamped credit card receipts and even a photo of Jo at the check out counter of a major retail outlet! Even though the Denver police had twice refused to take Pryor's report due to lack of probable cause, the abortion industry gets special treatment which in this case led to the arrest of Jo and Tony. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake.
    So apparently she has a history of making possibly frivolous reports to the police.

The text above was describing a podcast of a pro-life site, and apparently Christa made a report against two pro-lifers she claimed followed her from an abortion clinic in Denver. However, the two accused claimed they could prove they were far away at the time of the alleged stalking. The two were arrested anyway. (How is it a crime to follow someone on a onetime basis?)

I wonder how this case played out.

I'm guessing that she's single now because of the lack of pictures of the husband on her social media, despite tons of pics of her and her son.

Honestly this chick seems like a total loony tune.

Load Metric
    That second link's text is interesting:

Long-time BEL friend Tony Massey, founder of bloodworker.com, exposes the false reporting of the wife of a Planned Parenthood security guard. Christa Pryor, convicted felon and admitted wife of abortion mill security guard Jim Pryor, against all evidence, has filed a paranoid allegation that Jo Scott and Tony Massey followed her from Colorado's largest child-killing center in northeast Denver, to Araphoe Community College, which is in the southwest metropolitan area. Tony and Jo live some miles to the north and they drove directly home to their families and shopping, all within a brief time frame, even ending up with time-stamped credit card receipts and even a photo of Jo at the check out counter of a major retail outlet! Even though the Denver police had twice refused to take Pryor's report due to lack of probable cause, the abortion industry gets special treatment which in this case led to the arrest of Jo and Tony. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake.
    So apparently she has a history of making possibly frivolous reports to the police.

The text above was describing a podcast of a pro-life site, and apparently Christa made a report against two pro-lifers she claimed followed her from an abortion clinic in Denver. However, the two accused claimed they could prove they were far away at the time of the alleged stalking. The two were arrested anyway. (How is it a crime to follow someone on a onetime basis?)

I wonder how this case played out.

I'm guessing that she's single now because of the lack of pictures of the husband on her social media, despite tons of pics of her and her son.

Honestly this chick seems like a total loony tune.
    I agree she’s a loony tune. Which is why I didn’t spend the $10 to look up her charges online, even though I am interested in them. I did send a open record request but not sure on what kind of info I’ll get or if they’ll even respond.

Most states have online resources where you can openly search court records. California and Colorado are 2 of the more difficult states.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm guessing the felony is related to scamming or something financial.

As I'm sure you know, women commit violent crime at a much lower rate than men do, and they very rarely commit sex crimes.

When a middle-class white woman has a criminal record, it's usually something related to stealing, scamming, or embezzling. This is especially true of poker players, as the community is disproportionately populated with scammers and thieves (of both genders).

Load Metric
    I'm guessing the felony is related to scamming or something financial.

As I'm sure you know, women commit violent crime at a much lower rate than men do, and they very rarely commit sex crimes.

When a middle-class white woman has a criminal record, it's usually something related to stealing, scamming, or embezzling. This is especially true of poker players, as the community is disproportionately populated with scammers and thieves (of both genders).
    Does this remind you of anyone who used to be a quite popular poster on this forum?

Name:  8D8A1E2A-B5B1-43C2-9DE6-289B02503086.gif
Views: 257
Size:  980.7 KB

Thread Information