So, I used to be a litigator many years ago. I quit doing that, because I wasn’t making enough money to support my money grubbing first wife. So, I went into another business, where I started making some real coin after I divorced that wench. I built my business year after year, but maintained my law license all of these years (I paid my dues $$$$ and completed my CLE requirements) because you never know. Today I appeared in a hearing (representing my company) wherein I was required to respond quickly and articulately to my opponent’s legal arguments and judicial inquiries in a competent fashion. I was wondering if I could still do this after not doing it for so many years. Also, my opponent tried to ambush me with some surprise bullshit. Nevertheless, I was successful in that the Judge sustained my objections to my opponent’s discovery requests. I think my ability to read the Judge helped me to instantly and unconsciously formulate the correct legal argument on the spot. My poker skills actually helped me here. Essentially, that means Check-Mate on this case. The icing on the cake is when I collect my attorney fees on this case. Sometimes, it’s the little victories in life that matter most.