Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird serial masturbator problem

Load Metric

Weird serial masturbator problem

During my wife’s lunch break, she sits and eats in her car. She parks her car towards the back of the parking lot where there isn’t a lot of cars, and a lot of open parking spaces. 3 weeks ago she messages me that this white Toyota Camry parks next to her. The car has dark tinted windows, but due to the bright sun, you can still clearly see through the windows, and the guy in the car is masturbating. She even goes as far as describing his boxers and that he “finished” in an envelope (LOL). As soon as he was done, he drove away.

2 days later, she goes to lunch, and he’s parked next to her again. Again, she can see through his windows and he appears to be masturbating again but he has something over his lap blocking all the details. Again, he drives away shortly after.

The next Monday. He’s parked there again! At this time, I tell her that she should probably park somewhere different as she seems to be in this guys favorite beating off spot. So she does.

2 days later, she is sitting in her car at lunch, in a completely different section of the parking lot, and serial bator pulls next to her, masturbates and leaves. This time she tried taking pictures/video but it didn’t turn out to well. She even loudly said as she was getting in her car “Go somewhere else dude!” It didn’t phase him, he finished and left.

It happens again and this time she gets out and takes pictures of his license plate!

I’ve been spending my lunch breaks for the past couple of days driving to her work and sitting away from her car to see if he does it again. So far he hasn’t shown back up.

Police say nothing can really be done as it would be hard to prove he’s masturbating unless they catch him in the act.

Also, he’s never said anything to my wife and she said that he doesn’t seem to check her out...but he’s constantly parking next to her in order to get off.

I’m at a loss

Load Metric
    were you in the other car?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She can hit him with a temporary restraining order if this continues. Clearly he seems to be aiming this at her, since he is pulling up to where she is parked, no matter where she is in the lot. She will have to get his name, though. That can probably be obtained via his license plate through a PI, though this will cost a bit of $.

She also might simply want to stop eating lunch in her car for awhile, or drive to another lot to eat. That might be the easiest way out of this one.

Load Metric
    This is Ken Scalir's one joy in life and you want to take it away from him? Who do you think you are?

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    That’s like a free ticket to beat the shit out of him if you catch him. What’s he going to do, call the cops and say I was jacking off in a public parking lot? Put the license plate and photo of car on Facebook if you live in a small town. I’m sure the public humiliation will get back to him.

Load Metric
    Wife needs to eat her lunch somewhere else. Who knows what creepy creep will do next.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    What line of work would have you eating lunch in your car in a parking lot?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    This is Ken Scalir's one joy in life and you want to take it away from him? Who do you think you are?
    Ken wishes he were this guy.

That would mean he had a car and a driver's license.

And an envelope.

Comments

Belly Buster: lol

AhoosierA: LOL Envelope rep

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Is no one seriously gonna bring up this whole envelope situation?? JFC. At least get a soda can or something normal.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    I’ve been spending my lunch breaks for the past couple of days driving to her work and sitting away from her car to see if he does it again. So far he hasn’t shown back up.
    thanks for the heads up i won't be around again, not really looking to do this in front of other dudes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    She can hit him with a temporary restraining order if this continues. Clearly he seems to be aiming this at her, since he is pulling up to where she is parked, no matter where she is in the lot. She will have to get his name, though. That can probably be obtained via his license plate through a PI, though this will cost a bit of $.

She also might simply want to stop eating lunch in her car for awhile, or drive to another lot to eat. That might be the easiest way out of this one.
    Perhaps there is a better solution she could employ. Or more appropriately, deploy, as in on the pavement in the spaces next to her car before he arrives.

Name:  293B9922-36BA-4FCB-B54C-C3EB274F0385.jpeg
Views: 424
Size:  153.3 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    We’ve been masturbator free for a week now! I assume that her taking a picture of his license plate scared him off.

Load Metric
    We’ve been masturbator free for a week now! I assume that her taking a picture of his license plate scared him off.
    Is there a reason why your wife eats lunch inside a car every day? I get it every now and again when running through a drive thru. But to sit in a car in a parking lot every day to eat lunch just sounds different and a little wierd. Is she in some type of hostile work environment?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Is there a reason why your wife eats lunch inside a car every day? I get it every now and again when running through a drive thru. But to sit in a car in a parking lot every day to eat lunch just sounds different and a little wierd. Is she in some type of hostile work environment?

Your back ? No AFib disaster?

Welcome home . I was concerned. I even started a thread .

Load Metric
    Please post picture of licence plate.

Let's not let this crime go unpunished.

Think of the future victims.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Please post picture of licence plate.

Let's not let this crime go unpunished.

Think of the future victims.
    also, don't want to mistakenly buy that car used....sticky steering undoubtedly
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Speaking of serial masterbaters.....I went to high school within a guy that is gay. He came from a very religious Mormon family and as a result struggled for a long time being comfortable as a gay man. At times he would be openly gay and other times he would struggle and try to live as a straight man. Anyways at one point he decided that his gayness was a sin and he started to attend church. He went to a service at a church led by the actress Dyan Cannon. He stood and gave his testimony about accepting Jesus and spoke about being gay and now trying to live as a straight man. Dyan asked him if he needs them to pray for him to stay straight. He said no he was doing ok with that but ever since he became straight he couldn’t stop masturbating. At that point she approached him, later her hands on his had and said a prayer. She then said, “ now I’ve touched you and God has touched you so now you have no reason to touch yourself.” He said he burst out laughing, walked out and has been happily gay ever since.

Load Metric
    Here he is in action...although it’s hard to see with the tint/camera. Also a pic of the license plate

Name:  3A1F101C-4A93-4280-ABEE-406158A5569E.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  37.5 KB

Name:  AD4E89EA-B41E-429E-909F-9C17C310FEBE.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  675.3 KB

Comments

GrenadaRoger: run a license plate lookup: o/u owner is PFA member

Load Metric
    She only gets a 30 minute breaks and enjoys spending the time outside. Most of the time she is not actually eating in the car but just sitting in it. Her office doesn't have an outside break area.

Load Metric

She only gets a 30 minute breaks and enjoys spending the time outside. Most of the time she is not actually eating in the car but just sitting in it. Her office doesn't have an outside break area.

So for the record he is back?

Looks asian to me

Thread Information