During my wife’s lunch break, she sits and eats in her car. She parks her car towards the back of the parking lot where there isn’t a lot of cars, and a lot of open parking spaces. 3 weeks ago she messages me that this white Toyota Camry parks next to her. The car has dark tinted windows, but due to the bright sun, you can still clearly see through the windows, and the guy in the car is masturbating. She even goes as far as describing his boxers and that he “finished” in an envelope (LOL). As soon as he was done, he drove away.

2 days later, she goes to lunch, and he’s parked next to her again. Again, she can see through his windows and he appears to be masturbating again but he has something over his lap blocking all the details. Again, he drives away shortly after.

The next Monday. He’s parked there again! At this time, I tell her that she should probably park somewhere different as she seems to be in this guys favorite beating off spot. So she does.

2 days later, she is sitting in her car at lunch, in a completely different section of the parking lot, and serial bator pulls next to her, masturbates and leaves. This time she tried taking pictures/video but it didn’t turn out to well. She even loudly said as she was getting in her car “Go somewhere else dude!” It didn’t phase him, he finished and left.

It happens again and this time she gets out and takes pictures of his license plate!

I’ve been spending my lunch breaks for the past couple of days driving to her work and sitting away from her car to see if he does it again. So far he hasn’t shown back up.

Police say nothing can really be done as it would be hard to prove he’s masturbating unless they catch him in the act.

Also, he’s never said anything to my wife and she said that he doesn’t seem to check her out...but he’s constantly parking next to her in order to get off.

I’m at a loss