Will post more about my trip shortly.

Among the oddities of this 12-day trip:

- I injured myself not once, not twice, but THREE separate times on August 3, the first full day of my trip. Two of them were two nasty and dangerous falls on jagged rocks in Newport, RI. Somehow I ran really well and escaped with only minor injuries. It's the first time in my life where I got three separate, unrealted injuries in one day, separated by hours each.

- Car broke down in Ellsworth, Maine and it was a bitch getting another one.

- Tried Delta One -- the first class where you have a lie-flat seat -- on the trip there on August 2

- I really wanted a good lobster dinner, but every attempt to get one ended in some kind of weird fail, until finally I got one on the second-to-last night of the trip

- I met two PFAers for the first time -- The Shrink and DJ_Chaps, both of whom live in the Halifax area

Did not have any hotel fail aside from some minor issues. This was probably my first long trip in many years where no hotel fails occurred.

I'm typing this in the air right now, sitting next to Benjamin who is sharing my internet to play on his iPad.

Near the end of my trip, a minor version of my anxiety problem returned. It's not terrible yet, but I'm no longer as good as I was 2 weeks ago. It's not clear what caused this. However, I took a Xanax and I am fine in the plane.