Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massive I.C.E raid in MS . Over 700 working in food plants

Load Metric

Massive I.C.E raid in MS . Over 700 working in food plants

Trump doing his job .

Comments

JimmyG_415: You should join Druff's "Jews for Fascism" Club.

MumblesBadly: Join??? He’s prolly a charter member!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Only 19,999,300 more to go.

Load Metric
    never forget mintjewlips

Load Metric
    how many usa citizens that just happen to be owners and managers of the food plants will be indicted for any crime?

Comments

ftpjesus: Not enough

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    how many usa citizens that just happen to be owners and managers of the food plants will be indicted for any crime?
    That’s easy...

Name:  3F90E4B0-7A70-4213-8CCC-57FF63FAB2DE.gif
Views: 427
Size:  925.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    more than 300 of the 680 people arrested Wednesday have been released from custody. He says about 30 were released at the plants and about 270 others were released from the military hangar where they had been brought after the raids to be processed.

He did not say why they were let go except to say those released at the plants had been let go due to "humanitarian factors."
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Now the food packing plants will be tasked with having to hire native born people who will work at anywhere the efficiency these people did.

Not sure how that works, but seems like a lot of backed up possibly spoiled food.

Yea, great job, Trump. Helping out American business... not base pandering.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    more than 300 of the 680 people arrested Wednesday have been released from custody. He says about 30 were released at the plants and about 270 others were released from the military hangar where they had been brought after the raids to be processed.

He did not say why they were let go except to say those released at the plants had been let go due to "humanitarian factors."

translation:

the tariffs are destroying this companies export margins and being out of business for 2 days is essentially a fiscal death sentence.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post

That answer is ZERO

I prompted two red reps. I guess the little girl crying saying her dad isn't a criminal sent you Libs over the edge . Sorry.
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 08-08-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Its terrible that these parents put these children in such a precarious position. Risking them getting raped by crossing the border and having them unsupervised indefinately because they get arrested.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Its terrible that these parents put these children in such a precarious position. Risking them getting raped by crossing the border and having them unsupervised indefinately because they get arrested.
    Very irresponsible.

You don't see me taking my child to Canada, even though I'm not a big fan of this shithole country.

Load Metric
    e-verify would solve this problem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Agreed, children are not safe with pedophile animals like yourself roaming the streets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

thank god. i don't think i could fathom paying more than 5 dollars for an apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    e-verify would solve this problem
    Not necessarily.

https://www.cato.org/blog/serious-problems-e-verify

Second, E-Verify is ineffective at detecting illegal immigrant workers. On top of that, E-Verify’s accuracy rates are notoriously difficult to judge. An audit of the system by the firm Westat found that an estimated 54 percent of unauthorized workers were incorrectly found to be work authorized by E-Verify because of rampant document fraud. E-Verify relies upon the documents presented by the workers themselves to their employer. Frequently, identity information comes from deceased Americans – a loophole the government seems incapable of closing. For instance, SSNs for roughly 6.5 million Americans who are 112 years old or older do not have a death date attached which means they can easily be used by illegal workers and nobody would complain. An illegal worker using the SSN of a deceased American would likely end up work authorized.

Another gap in E-Verify’s wall is far more difficult to fill. Many employers ignore E-Verify even when it’s mandated, just like they ignore other government immigration enforcement rules. Alabama, Arizona, Mississippi, and South Carolina all mandate usage at the state level, yet usage and enforcement have been lax. In 2014, only 56 percent of employers in Alabama, 57 percent in Arizona, 43 percent in Mississippi, and 54 percent in South Carolina used E-Verify for new hires despite their state laws mandating that 100 percent of employers must use the system. Since E-Verify isn’t enforced in states like Arizona currently, we can reasonably assume that there is no hope that it will be well-enforced nationwide. E-Verify, like every enforcement system, must actually be enforced by people and these states show about as little interest in doing so as the federal government does in enforcing I-9 requirements. Any of the proposed national E-Verify mandates will not change that dynamic.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Not necessarily.

https://www.cato.org/blog/serious-problems-e-verify

Second, E-Verify is ineffective at detecting illegal immigrant workers. On top of that, E-Verify’s accuracy rates are notoriously difficult to judge. An audit of the system by the firm Westat found that an estimated 54 percent of unauthorized workers were incorrectly found to be work authorized by E-Verify because of rampant document fraud. E-Verify relies upon the documents presented by the workers themselves to their employer. Frequently, identity information comes from deceased Americans – a loophole the government seems incapable of closing. For instance, SSNs for roughly 6.5 million Americans who are 112 years old or older do not have a death date attached which means they can easily be used by illegal workers and nobody would complain. An illegal worker using the SSN of a deceased American would likely end up work authorized.

Another gap in E-Verify’s wall is far more difficult to fill. Many employers ignore E-Verify even when it’s mandated, just like they ignore other government immigration enforcement rules. Alabama, Arizona, Mississippi, and South Carolina all mandate usage at the state level, yet usage and enforcement have been lax. In 2014, only 56 percent of employers in Alabama, 57 percent in Arizona, 43 percent in Mississippi, and 54 percent in South Carolina used E-Verify for new hires despite their state laws mandating that 100 percent of employers must use the system. Since E-Verify isn’t enforced in states like Arizona currently, we can reasonably assume that there is no hope that it will be well-enforced nationwide. E-Verify, like every enforcement system, must actually be enforced by people and these states show about as little interest in doing so as the federal government does in enforcing I-9 requirements. Any of the proposed national E-Verify mandates will not change that dynamic.

ok but i'm thinking of an e-verify system that the federal government actually wants to enforce. make it a crime for employers not to check. we have to decide if we really want to stop this problem

as for fake documents, maybe i'm too much of a big government liberal, but i'm confident the government can overcome a 50% error rate if it chooses. they seem to do it ok for passports. nationalize this process too. again, it's a question of whether we really want to stop illegal immigration or not.
    Last edited by blake; 08-09-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Load Metric

ok but i'm thinking of an e-verify system that the federal government actually wants to enforce. make it a crime for employers not to check. we have to decide if we really want to stop this problem

as for fake documents, maybe i'm too much if a big government liberal, but i'm confident the government can overcome a 50% error rate if it chooses. they seem to do it ok for passports. nationalize this process too. again, it's a question of whether we really want to stop illegal immigration or not.
    Agreed. To be frank, I think the GOP doesn’t really want to solve the illegal immigration problem for two reasons: (1) It’s a red meat issue to rally the base, and (2) their business buddies back home like the cheap(er) labor.

Load Metric
    Name:  untitled.png
Views: 227
Size:  120.7 KB

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Lol and a single tear ran down my cheek .LMAO!!!!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

as for fake documents, maybe i'm too much if a big government liberal, but i'm confident the government can overcome a 50% error rate if it chooses. they seem to do it ok for passports. nationalize this process too. again, it's a question of whether we really want to stop illegal immigration or not.
    Agreed. To be frank, I think the GOP doesn’t really want to solve the illegal immigration problem for two reasons: (1) It’s a red meat issue to rally the base, and (2) their business buddies back home like the cheap(er) labor.
    you say this shit like dems don't have "business buddies". jesus christ smh
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

as for fake documents, maybe i'm too much of a big government liberal, but i'm confident the government can overcome a 50% error rate if it chooses. they seem to do it ok for passports. nationalize this process too. again, it's a question of whether we really want to stop illegal immigration or not.
    The ridiculous issue with EVerify is system not kicking out issues when an illegal uses a legit SSN of somebodyelse who is also working.. (theres zero reason they cant coordinate the IRS database with E-Verify to catch that) It should automatically go hey how is this person working two different jobs 2000mi apart.. And yes as far as the death thing its asinine but then again the issue with illegals using dead SSNs is about on par with the Democrats having dead people vote in elections so that shouldn't surprise anybody at all... As for businesses getting away with not using it.. Sad but true.. I know somebody (my jackass cousin) who runs a cleaning company here in Phoenix Metro and I believe every one of his cleaning crew folks are ILLEGAL except for his wife who had her green card and just became a citizen within the last year, but she has a regular job working at TSR in Scottsdale on the reservation).

Best thing to happen to the illegals here in the area was Sheriff Joe Arpaio getting the boot in the election (2016) because the Obama and others were putting the screws to him at every turn for daring to enforce the damn law.. Corruption at its finest at the highest levels no doubt. The fact a local Sheriff was enforcing immigration laws shouldn't have been an issue.. They are charged with law enforcement that doesn't mean just local and state laws if somebody violates a federal law local law enforcement can still arrest and then pass it on to the relevant authorities higher up like... CBP and ICE.. The logic used to persecute Joe was akin to them saying he couldn't arrest a pedophile who crossed state lines to meet with a minor who was a cop in reality.. Yeah doesn't work that way..

Thread Information