Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the plot thickens, i hadnt heard this before.
    Yeah I just read this a few days ago.

I was surprised Epstein even had a cellmate. Wasn't he high profile enough to justify separating him?
    its all very confusing.. when he hung himself (lol ok) he was in a single person cell. the fact that there is no official narrative / forensic timeline for any of this yet is astounding.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the plot thickens, i hadnt heard this before.

I was surprised Epstein even had a cellmate. Wasn't he high profile enough to justify separating him?

I read somewhere or seen on Fox News it may have been the guilianni interview where a person coming off suicide watch by law has to have a cell mate .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    chief medical examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said.
    A private pathologist observed the autopsy
    on behalf of Epstein's representatives, which she called "routine practice."

that is unclear...who performed the autopsy?

observing is not the same as performing

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2019...stein-nyt.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am totally not a conspiracy guy, and trust me, I argue with a lot of fellow right wingers on Facebook who think that everything is a sinister left-wing conspiracy.

But there are two things I've found in recent years which are weird beyond explanation, and where we were never given sufficient information to understand:

The Paddock Las Vegas shooting

and

Jeffrey Epstein's "suicide"

In both of these, I really believe we are not getting most of the story.

Comments

Tellafriend: correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

I read somewhere or seen on Fox News it may have been the guilianni interview where a person coming off suicide watch by law has to have a cell mate .
    The irony in all this is that if the MCC personal were found negligent in monitoring Epstein, his estate could sue MCC and its staff for wrongful death, and maybe be awarded millions.

Comments

blake: For fuck's sake, it's "personnel" not "personal!"
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Note to all prisons and mental institutions. Detainees thought to have ideas of self harm should not be allowed belts, shoe laces, metal objects and you might consider adding sheets to that list

Similarly, any detainee thought to have ideas of escape should undergoe sheet counts each day.

Oh never mind,

Load Metric
    I am totally not a conspiracy guy,-Druff

LOL what?
    From a guy who watches the real news, that is total BS.
    You watch Sean "Seth Rich" Hannity and you believe every thing they say about the Clintons.
    How else would you "know" that Chelsea and Hilary hate each other?

It appears to me that they have a good relationship, but I'll admit I don't KNOW what goes on behind closed doors,
    But neither does druff or the RW conspiracy theorists that he listens too, and only a conspiracy theorist would say they do know..
    ...............................like druff has.
    Check mate.

As for the clintons, I'm sure they don't follow all the rules out there for politics, but this BS that they are assassins and child predators?????
    That is some whack job shit, spend 10 minutes reading that happen in Benghazi, and you'll see that was total and complete nonsense, too.

A top House Republican was accidentally honest about the Benghazi investigation
    https://www.vox.com/2015/9/30/942333...arthy-benghazi

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today?

I am totally not a conspiracy guy, and trust me, I argue with a lot of fellow right wingers on Facebook who think that everything is a sinister left-wing conspiracy.

But there are two things I've found in recent years which are weird beyond explanation, and where we were never given sufficient information to understand:

and

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    blake: For fuck's sake, it's "personnel" not "personal!"

I’ve actually rep corrected others on this exact word misusage, but without fucking up by placing the exclamation point inside of the quotation marks in such a context.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

and

You forgot 9/11 (inside job)

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric

"Video footage from at least one camera in the hallway outside the jail cell of alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is reportedly too damaged to be of any value for investigators looking into his death last month, which was ruled a suicide."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I am totally not a conspiracy guy,-Druff

LOL what?
    From a guy who watches the real news, that is total BS.
    You watch Sean "Seth Rich" Hannity and you believe every thing they say about the Clintons.
    How else would you "know" that Chelsea and Hilary hate each other?

It appears to me that they have a good relationship, but I'll admit I don't KNOW what goes on behind closed doors,
    But neither does druff or the RW conspiracy theorists that he listens too, and only a conspiracy theorist would say they do know..
    ...............................like druff has.
    Check mate.

As for the clintons, I'm sure they don't follow all the rules out there for politics, but this BS that they are assassins and child predators?????
    That is some whack job shit, spend 10 minutes reading that happen in Benghazi, and you'll see that was total and complete nonsense, too.

A top House Republican was accidentally honest about the Benghazi investigation
    https://www.vox.com/2015/9/30/942333...arthy-benghazi

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today?
    I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

I'll state this about the Clintons:

1) I am not to the point of stating that the Clintons are having people whacked, but there have been a lot of weird deaths involving people with knowledge about them. So I'm not sure what to say. You haven't noticed how this keeps happening?

2) I don't think Bill Clinton is a child molester. I believe he is just a pervert who had the opportunity to bang young girls at Epstein's parties, and didn't want to ask any questions regarding their age. Don't ask, don't tell -- amirite?? Also, I do believe he raped Juanita Broddrick -- which honestly is the most credible claim against him, and never got enough attention. Read the details and you'll see.

3) The Clintons in general are really shady, and have always felt the rules don't apply to them. This has been the narrative with them for decades.

The 2016 election is over, and the Clintons are out of politics for good. Time to admit that they were slimy people, and that the Democratic Party is better off without them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

and

I know you're just trying to troll here, but I actually do think one small portion of 9/11 may have been covered up.

WTC 7, a smaller building which collapsed awhile after the towers, may have been intentionally destroyed.

Nobody died or was injured in WTC 7's collapse (it had already been evacuated), but I never quite bought the claim that it went down because the seismic activity of the towers falling disturbed its foundation.

It's possible, but I'd also believe that they blew it up intentionally for whatever reason, as there wasn't likely to be much investigation into the matter, given that nobody died or was hurt from it.

The rest of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is nonsense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    I know you're just trying to troll here, but I actually do think one small portion of 9/11 may have been covered up.

WTC 7, a smaller building which collapsed awhile after the towers, may have been intentionally destroyed.

Nobody died or was injured in WTC 7's collapse (it had already been evacuated), but I never quite bought the claim that it went down because the seismic activity of the towers falling disturbed its foundation.

It's possible, but I'd also believe that they blew it up intentionally for whatever reason, as there wasn't likely to be much investigation into the matter, given that nobody died or was hurt from it.

The rest of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is nonsense.
    If there is any credence to any kind of cover-up about WTC 7’s collapse is that the builder cut corners that were grossly negligent or fraudulent, causing WTF 7 to not be structurally sound enough to handle the seismic loading.

P.S. For those who aren’t familiar with the effect of heavy loading on strong materials, watch this Hydraulic Press Channel vid to get an idea of how strong materials can appear to explode under heavy loading with no explosives involved.

Comments

dwai: fucking idiot wtc 7 was just renovated and was built like a bunker since CIA and NYPD command center was located inside
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-27-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Load Metric
    I actually do think one small portion of 9/11 may have been covered up.
    More and more. It's gradual but noticeable. You're turning into thesparten. Sad.

Comments

thesidedish: we were never told to look at the saudis. ur a propaganda drone, ur pathetic

SPIT this: lul

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

"Video footage from at least one camera in the hallway outside the jail cell of alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is reportedly too damaged to be of any value for investigators looking into his death last month, which was ruled a suicide."

its 2 now

Comments

devidee: Prolly just a jooincidence

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: He isn’t dead.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    There is a long list of famous assholes who would love to live on "Pedophile Island".

Load Metric
    Not surprising, NBC news knew about Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein more than 7 to 10 years before it came out.

Comments

devidee: Fake noose

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Not surprising, NBC news knew about Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein more than 7 to 10 years before it came out.

I can't believe Fox News did this!

They can't be trusted!

Thread Information