Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Donkdown

Load Metric
    Jeffrey Epstein had property worth over $150 million plus hundreds of millions in cash.

Who will get most of that money and property...Fucking Lawyers and maybe the U.S. government.

I sure that the victims will get very little.

Load Metric
    apparently the stories the fbi are getting from staff at the prison are 'inconsistent'.. gut read is he spent a lot of money positioning himself to have the resources & opportunity to snuff himself.

Comments

SetofKs: Offset for accidentally Neg repping you below
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    apparently the stories the fbi are getting from staff at the prison are 'inconsistent'.. gut read is he spent a lot of money positioning himself to have the resources & opportunity to snuff himself.
    That’s where I am landing too, he paid people off to give himself the opportunity to off himself.

Load Metric
    MORE LIKE THE JEFFBI STAY WOKE SHEEPLE

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Fine, JEFFBI very amusing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    That’s where I am landing too, he paid people off to give himself the opportunity to off himself.
    the part where i start to question that take is where i remember that in america, anyone with even a fraction of epstein's cash has a perfectly good chance of beating literally any case.

michael jackson... r kelly.... and they had what, low 8 figures in the bank between them? epstein probably had paintings on his walls worth more than the cumulative bank accounts of everyone acquitted of sex crimes in america for the last one hundred years.

very very very weird shit.

Comments

SetofKs: The downswing always comes eventually, all of the above included. Epstein knew his time was up.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    AHEM YOU ABSOLUTE DICK SUCKS WERE JUST NOW GLOSSING OVER AN INSANE JEFFBI JOKE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY THOUGH

Load Metric
    also i just ordered a single burrito bowl at chipotle and its SEVENTEEN DOLLARS NOT INCLUDING TAX

Load Metric
    ALSO TINE THIS IS REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW APPARENTLY THE TODGERS IS UP IN NOVA SCOTIA AND HIM AND CHAPS ARE ABOUT TO GO HANG OUT

LIKE THE RAT HIMSELF IS DOING THIS

Load Metric
    can you get them both killed for us

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    AHEM YOU ABSOLUTE DICK SUCKS WERE JUST NOW GLOSSING OVER AN INSANE JEFFBI JOKE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY THOUGH
    lil wee you are manic if you think that was close to funny

You made a new thread recently to deliver an 5th tier pun and you continue?

punK

Load Metric
    is there a way to mute this guy

Load Metric
    i understand your in unwell lit parking lots hanging out with the scum of the earth but were gonna need a mute option tbone

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    i understand your in unwell lit parking lots hanging out with the scum of the earth but were gonna need a mute option tbone
    The reason you have your own forum with five followers, three of which are your dupes, is that you're a manic depressive. Most are simply waiting out this manic phase

Medicate

Load Metric
    aaaand then the judge overseeing a key epstein case... dies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...e-dies-1292394

Comments

devidee: Prolly just a jooincidence

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    aaaand then the judge overseeing a key epstein case... dies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...e-dies-1292394

What 96? This can't be described as anything but natural...However, you have a coroner who's 85
    a President who has dementia, what do you expect?

That judge wasn't overseeing anything besides a bed pan.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

the part where i start to question that take is where i remember that in america, anyone with even a fraction of epstein's cash has a perfectly good chance of beating literally any case.

michael jackson... r kelly.... and they had what, low 8 figures in the bank between them? epstein probably had paintings on his walls worth more than the cumulative bank accounts of everyone acquitted of sex crimes in america for the last one hundred years.

This is where it all falls apart, right? If he had as much shit on powerful people as assumed, to enrich himself to the degree he did and as connected as he appeared, how does someone like him even end up on the chopping block? Did his circle of influence simply age out of power? Given the age of those in power, that seems unlikely. How did this guy become expendable at this point? There’s always been heat that he got off, but it didn’t seem at that critical mass where he had to go now more than in the past. The list of those wanting to see his secrets die with him seems endless. The list of those wanting him dead is too wide. I think this guy was the ultimate survivor. He’d been able to push buttons and dodge shit forever. Him just sitting there and making a pragmatic decision to end it if he had no more buttons to push feels right. With his money it would be the easiest task to bribe some federal workers. The hard part to believe is he ran out of buttons to push.

Somewhere in there Les Wexner feels too important. First guy to let him manage money. First guy to take him from the minors to the big league. He’s getting old. Longtime political guy who now kind of disavows both parties. It really makes me wonder if he somehow lost his protection or connections in some manner and it left him hanging. Pure conjecture, but that’s certainly where he got his early money and what vehicle would be more integral to a guy with his predilections building a network of like-minded others than Victoria’s Secret? That just feels too convenient a mentor mixing Wexners business with his rapid ascent.

The Jews did it/he became expendable/Wexner cleaning up his protege’s mess or leaving him hanging feels like the clubhouse leader if I’m betting.

Comments

limitles: i agreee, this gone would have been long gone had he just been a blackmailer, to think money doesnt' buy extrodinary services is not watching
    Last edited by BCR; 08-13-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

This is where it all falls apart, right? If he had as much shit on powerful people as assumed, to enrich himself to the degree he did and as connected as he appeared, how does someone like him even end up on the chopping block? Did his circle of influence simply age out of power? Given the age of those in power, that seems unlikely. How did this guy become expendable at this point? There’s always been heat that he got off, but it didn’t seem at that critical mass where he had to go now more than in the past. The list of those wanting to see his secrets die with him seems endless. The list of those wanting him dead is too wide. I think this guy was the ultimate survivor. He’d been able to push buttons and dodge shit forever. Him just sitting there and making a pragmatic decision to end it if he had no more buttons to push feels right. With his money it would be the easiest task to bribe some federal workers. The hard part to believe is he ran out of buttons to push.

Somewhere in there Les Wexner feels too important. First guy to let him manage money. First guy to take him from the minors to the big league. He’s getting old. Longtime political guy who now kind of disavows both parties. It really makes me wonder if he somehow lost his protection or connections in some manner and it left him hanging. Pure conjecture, but that’s certainly where he got his early money and what vehicle would be more integral to a guy with his predilections building a network of like-minded others than Victoria’s Secret? That just feels too convenient a mentor mixing Wexners business with his rapid ascent.
    this guy I meant

Load Metric
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 423
Size:  620.6 KB

Comments

SetofKs: lol. it's possible. these people are real weirdos
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    in his defense bill clinton is hilarious.

Thread Information