Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 162

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Donkdown

  1. #121
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    in his defense bill clinton is hilarious.

    When no one is watching, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are pretty much the same person.

  2. #122
    Same artist...

    Name:  714D1563-DC7D-4640-B906-A470D7067171.jpeg
Views: 326
Size:  141.2 KB



    Itís funny to (((them))), goy.

  3. #123
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Same artist...

    Name:  714D1563-DC7D-4640-B906-A470D7067171.jpeg
Views: 326
Size:  141.2 KB



    Itís funny to (((them))), goy.
    Guy has talent IMO.

  4. #124

  5. #125
    Bumpworthy. Daniel72 rare appearance but he came armed

    Rudy Rudy

    From beginning to last sentence coge.

    “A canary can sing but he can’t fly”

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post

  6. #126
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4651
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,603
    Blog Entries
    2
    It's really too bad that the "Clinton With a Blue Dress On" picture is a painting instead of a photo.

    If someone legit snapped a pic of Clinton in a dress and heels, that would be HOF material.

    Instead, it's probably some weird joke painting that Epstein had painted.

    Sadly, we are very unlikely to find out what really happened to Epstein. This will be one of those conspiracy theory mysteries that people will still be talking about in 30 years.

  7. #127

  8. #128
    The Washington Post reported that the financier and convicted sex offender, who died in custody last Saturday, had injuries "more common in victims of strangulation."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f08_story.html

    Maybe he strangled himself?


  9. #129
    Great painting!

    Bill Clinton has never looked better.



  10. #130

  11. #131
    BREAKING The FBI has found bones of children in the waters outside Jeffery Epsteinís satanic temple

  12. #132
    Remember when the autists at 4chan claimed the global elites were satanic pedophiles.

    I member.

  13. #133
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    BREAKING The FBI has found bones of children in the waters outside Jeffery Epsteinís satanic temple
    Where you hearing this?

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    BREAKING The FBI has found bones of children in the waters outside Jeffery Epsteinís satanic temple
    Where you hearing this?
    Some random twitter account.

    (((obviously)))

  15. #135
    "put ppl on a watch list if they believe conspiracy theories" lol is this really happening. honestly the way this is so perfect as a murder-suicide question im still saying the favorite of any option is alive living it up



  16. #136
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5407
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,705
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    "put ppl on a watch list if they believe conspiracy theories" lol is this really happening. honestly the way this is so perfect as a murder-suicide question im still saying the favorite of any option is alive living it up



    its incredibly obvious she had her agent leak where she was and made absolutely sure that book was clearly visible when the press showed up.

    cant knock the hustle; shes going to get an 8 figure movie deal out of this.

     
    Comments
      
      SetofKs: she'll get suicided too
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  17. #137
    Just imagine what goes down on the other island.

  18. #138
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5407
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,705
    Epstein told his lawyers that the injuries were inflicted by his cellmate, hulking ex-Westchester County cop Nicholas Tartaglione, who faces a death-penalty trial in four drug-related slayings upstate.

    the plot thickens, i hadnt heard this before.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  19. #139

  20. #140
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4651
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,603
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Epstein told his lawyers that the injuries were inflicted by his cellmate, hulking ex-Westchester County cop Nicholas Tartaglione, who faces a death-penalty trial in four drug-related slayings upstate.

    the plot thickens, i hadnt heard this before.
    Yeah I just read this a few days ago.

    I was surprised Epstein even had a cellmate. Wasn't he high profile enough to justify separating him?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** Official Jeffrey Epstein Thread ***
    By big dick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-11-2019, 06:17 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2019, 07:56 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2019, 01:39 PM
  4. Jeffrey Sandusky
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2018, 06:58 AM
  5. Jeff Epstein and his massages
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •