Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    how long before she's donkdown?

I give it until labor day...
    I bet $100 with a friend today that she won't die within six months. Likely will lose.

Comments

Jayjami: Definitely taking the worst of that bet
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Let’s get this out of the way early:

Davidee reappears hours before the daughter of a Mossad agent is scooped.

Load Metric
    why is it always the joos involved in these perverted schemes?

Comments

zealanddonk: just a jooincidence rep

Load Metric
    In two or three weeks, she'll die from natural causes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    In two or three weeks, she'll die from natural causes?

She will wish she stayed in Israel

Load Metric
    Not her brightest move hiding in some rural place in NH.. She had to know the FBI and other three letter agencies were looking for her in the USA.. Did she just think she could blend in somehow?? This wasnt the Hamptons for bloody sake.. Somebody pays cash for 150acres and a nice house in NH its gonna attract attention.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Not her brightest move hiding in some rural place in NH.. She had to know the FBI and other three letter agencies were looking for her in the USA.. Did she just think she could blend in somehow?? This wasnt the Hamptons for bloody sake.. Somebody pays cash for 150acres and a nice house in NH its gonna attract attention.
    Maybe the dirt she has on people is so damning that she wanted to get arrested to get it over with. She can make a deal by rolling on a bunch of celebrities and doesn’t have to run the rest of her life.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    how long before she's donkdown?

I give it until labor day...
    I bet $100 with a friend today that she won't die within six months. Likely will lose.
    goddamn, I hope you got some juicy odds on that one...

only way she makes it to 2021 is if she's somehow not behind bars and has her own security force guarding her life...and even then she's a dog to make it that far...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If she rolls on people, the big questions are:

1) Who had sex with underage girls?

2) Who knew a lot of the girls were underage at these parties, but didn't ask questions?

3) Who specifically asked for (or knew they were getting) an underage girl to have sex with?

I'm guessing most of the rich/famous/powerful people fell into category #2. Epstein himself seemed like a pedo who genuinely only wanted teenage girls, but I'm assuming a lot of his guests (including perhaps one Bill Clinton) were more your garden variety pervs who wanted to fuck and chose not to ask questions about girls who looked a bit too young.

A lot of dudes won't seek out (or even prefer) underage teen girls, but won't turn down the opportunity if it comes up.

I think I mentioned this earlier. In Las Vegas, they had an underage prostitution sting aimed at Johns, where they set up a female undercover officer to answer the telephone for a Craigslist hooker ad. The girl revealed herself to be 16 (in reality she was an adult police officer) early in each phone call. According to police, about half of the men abruptly hung up or expressed they were no longer interested. The other half were unfazed and continued setting up a meeting. Those guys were arrested when they showed up, obviously. The police did nothing to the men who hung up, and in fact spoke highly of them in the newspaper.

I found it interesting that 50% of the men who called for a presumably adult hooker were okay with her being 16.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Bill Clinton

2) Who knew a lot of the girls were underage at these parties, but didn't ask questions?

Bill Clinton

3) Who specifically asked for (or knew they were getting) an underage girl to have sex with?

Bill Clinton

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

IMO. She felt the Suicide-flu coming on and willfully surrendered into WPP....Witness prot. prgrm.
    I will go 500u.s.$ @ even $ that she does Not DIE SUSPICIOUSLY before the New year(23:59 EST 31Dec2020) Druff can hold the $ and winner gives His PFA site $50.00/10% of Winnings.

Comments

big dick: suicide flu LOL

Load Metric

I'm guessing most of the rich/famous/powerful people fell into category #2. Epstein himself seemed like a pedo who genuinely only wanted teenage girls, but I'm assuming a lot of his guests (including perhaps one Bill Clinton) were more your garden variety pervs who wanted to fuck and chose not to ask questions about girls who looked a bit too young.

A lot of dudes won't seek out (or even prefer) underage teen girls, but won't turn down the opportunity if it comes up.

I think I mentioned this earlier. In Las Vegas, they had an underage prostitution sting aimed at Johns, where they set up a female undercover officer to answer the telephone for a Craigslist hooker ad. The girl revealed herself to be 16 (in reality she was an adult police officer) early in each phone call. According to police, about half of the men abruptly hung up or expressed they were no longer interested. The other half were unfazed and continued setting up a meeting. Those guys were arrested when they showed up, obviously. The police did nothing to the men who hung up, and in fact spoke highly of them in the newspaper.

I found it interesting that 50% of the men who called for a presumably adult hooker were okay with her being 16.
    Interesting that you mention Bill Clinton when someone much sleazier and more relevant at the moment is equally under suspicion: Donald Trump. It’s also suspected this case may have something to do with why he fired the US Attorney for the SDNY.

I’m sure that was unintentional.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Wow

Load Metric
    as cute as that women next to the fat orange man is i still think melania is better looking

Platinum
    Load Metric

Whats Greg Raymer upto these days?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Interesting that you mention Bill Clinton when someone much sleazier and more relevant at the moment is equally under suspicion: Donald Trump. It’s also suspected this case may have something to do with why he fired the US Attorney for the SDNY.

I’m sure that was unintentional.
    I'm not saying that I can't see Trump banging underage girls but there's flight manifest records of Clinton being on Epstein's plane at least 27 times, Trump zero. Also, if you watch the recent domumentary on Netflix, at least one person says they saw Clinton on Epstein's island.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information