Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Donkdown

Load Metric
    BREAKING: Two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallways. This morning Epstein was found dead

Nothing to see here goys!

Go back to watching your ballgames and paying your interest!!!

Comments

v12cl:

Tellafriend:

Shizzmoney:

zealanddonk: Jooincidence

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    flashback to 21 hours ago:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Just this once, use that brain and wit to focus a little more on process and less on personality.

Have a pleasant day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I read a pretty good one on the internets I wanted to share

"If you think are surprised that Epstein hanged himself while on suicide watch, imagine how surprised he was."
    I liked this one...

“The world is run by a satanic pedophile cult that can kill anyone at anytime so yes mam I would very much like the super sized chicken nugget combo with chocolate shake”

Comments

SetofKs: they can't kill anyone....

Load Metric
    Nevermind guys. Looks like the Mossad faked his death to get him out of jail.

Name:  E995E42C-60B0-421C-9D95-926D0FA24A7F.jpeg
Views: 1533
Size:  235.6 KB

Name:  BE5E26CE-EEA4-49BC-95BF-99B32B3B832B.jpeg
Views: 1619
Size:  131.6 KB

(((knew it)))

Load Metric
    Story checks out...

Name:  1E6A735D-F7FA-42CD-9D38-69CC574179CE.jpeg
Views: 757
Size:  265.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thoughts and prayers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    i wasn't a conspiracy person before today, but after this, i'm like an 85% of the way towards being a full-fledged Q member

Comments

devidee: Spoiler alert: joos

Load Metric

Comments

blake:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i wasn't a conspiracy person before today, but after this, i'm like an 85% of the way towards being a full-fledged Q member
    I’m right there with you. I’ve been bashing a friend of mine of Facebook that swears by Q for months. Now, holy shit.

Load Metric
    Just another unexplained murder, I mean suicide, against somebody connected to Bill & Hillary Clinton.

What's the body count at now?

Jeffrey Epstein had expertise in laundering money and moving money offshore. He was blackmailing wealthy clients after luring them to his underage sex parties with beautiful young girls on his private Caribbean island and at his New York city mansion.

Load Metric
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/conspi...ath?ref=scroll

Moments after billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was announced dead in what law enforcement sources described as an apparent suicide in his New York City jail cell, conspiracy theories about his death erupted.

Epstein, 66, was being held on child sex-trafficking charges for his role in allegedly procuring underage girls for wealthy men. He had been on suicide watch in the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan after a previous suicide attempt last month, raising questions about how he could have managed to kill himself while imprisoned.

While some pointed to a history of negligence in New York City jails (though MCC is a federal facility), others were quick to claim various Epstein associates had done him in.

It’s not surprising that Epstein’s death would be such rich fodder for conspiracy theories; he had documented connections with the wealthy and powerful on both sides of the political aisle. Court filings by his accusers allege a plot in which Epstein and his associates recruited underage girls and forced them to have sex with Epstein’s associates. Reports of the alleged crime ring fed into other, more speculative theories, including those with a strong partisan bias that only implicate Epstein associates from one side of the political spectrum.

Questions over Epstein’s suicide watch fanned those flames on Saturday. Epstein had reportedly recently left suicide watch when he died on Saturday, raising questions about why he was not being monitored.

“Hillary’d!!” Lynne Patton, a Trump-appointed head of public housing in New York and New Jersey posted on Instagram shortly after Epstein was reported dead. “P.S. Let me know when I’m supposed to feel badly about this…”

Patton concluded the post with a hashtag alluding to a right-wing conspiracy theory that falsely claims the Clinton family orchestrated the death of a former deputy White House Counsel. (Patton is a former Trump family event planner, who’s falsely implied that she attended Yale.)

FOX Business host Lou Dobbs tweeted a similar version of the theory claiming that Epstein “Epstein should have been at least on Arkanside Watch,” a mashup of “suicide” and Bill Clinton’s home state of Arkansas.

Patton and Dobbs were far from the only social media user to implicate the Clintons in Epstein’s death. On Saturday morning, “Another Clinton,” “#ClintonBodyCount,” and “#ClintonCrimeFamily” trended on Twitter, alongside “‘Suicide’” (in quotation marks) and “Prince Andrew.”

Prince Andrew was named in court documents unsealed Friday from an alleged Epstein victim who claimed he trafficked her to wealthy men including Prince Andrew, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, Wall Street billionaire Glenn Dubin, and foreign heads of state. (The men deny these allegations.)

Former President Bill Clinton was not named, although he has been linked to Epstein. Clinton took trips on Epstein’s plane in 2002 and 2003, and Epstein visited the Clinton White House, The Daily Beast previously reported.

When Epstein Was Cosmo’s Bachelor of the Month
    The conspiratorial posts were not limited to the right. Epstein is also a former Trump associate, and was filmed discussing women with Trump at a party. The woman who accused Epstein of trafficking her at age 16 said she had been working at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort when Epstein recruited her.

Claire McCaskill, a former Democratic senator from Missouri appeared to imply foul play with a Saturday morning tweet.

“Something stinks to high heaven,” McCaskill wrote. “How does someone on suicide watch hang himself with no intervention? Impossible. Unless.....”

(Followers replied that Trump was involved in the death.)

Joe Scarborough, an MSNBC host and former Republican congressman (now a registered independent) appeared to blame Russian interference for the death.“A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably...Russian,” Scarborough tweeted. “He reportedly tried to kill himself two weeks ago. And is allowed to finish the job now? Bullshit.”

Epstein’s death is under investigation, law enforcement officials told The Daily Beast on Saturday.

Epstein’s death is under investigation, law enforcement officials told The Daily Beast on Saturday.

As that investigation proceeds, Twitter personality Seth Abramson wrote that:

“1) Black is pals with Kushner; Kushner is pals with MBS.

2) Kushner gave MBS valuable classified intel in October 2017.

3) Black made suspicious, possibly Saudi-linked loans to Kushner.

4) Black worked with Epstein, who may have been an MBS money manager.”

(Abramson also riffed on a different theory: “Understand that the reason Russian bots are all over the Internet making wild claims about a Clinton connection to the Epstein suicide is because key people in the United States and abroad know the Trump connection to Epstein is the one that matters, and is the real story here.”)

Followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory suggested that Epstein faked his death. Believers in the theory circulated a picture of a corpse and questioned whether it looked like Epstein.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  EBnKSZdX4AM9Xz-.png
Views: 815
Size:  148.7 KB
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    i basically think its a coinflip re dead or not.

every bit as likely as dead:

- exfiltrated because some saudi needs him alive to gain access to some shadow fund

&

- exfiltrated because they found enough of his blackmail footage to consider a dead man's switch to be a national security concern.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so the biggest conspiracy theory ever after we have these red flag law ideas to tag conspiracy theories

Comments

devidee: prolly just a jooincidence

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I got partying with young women, murdered, suicide as most likely what hes doing rn in that order

Load Metric
    I’m going to blame this one on the Chinese, the Russians, Mexico, Canada, Brexit, The Democrats, The Republicans, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, video games, rap music, pro wrestling, Netflix’s rate hike, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, pain-killers, steroids, recreational cannabis, medicinal cannabis, BlueChew, organized religion, the cult and the Illuminati.

Load Metric
    When Lawrence Phillips hung himself, Brett Favre said the world is now a better place. Stone cold. I think Phillips was also on suicide watch.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    trump is retweeting Clinton conspiracy theories good god

Comments

blake: jesus

devidee: God. King.

Thread Information