Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein Donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    trump is retweeting Clinton conspiracy theories good god
    It said to retweet if you're not surprised.
    Name:  ttt.png
Views: 982
Size:  482.8 KB

Load Metric
    fun fact... any evidence epstein could have petitioned the court to exclude is now automatically in play.

Comments

SetofKs: bink
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Heres my little "conspiracy" or prediction or whatever you wish to call it. Why do I get the feeling that something really big & bad (and maybe or maybe not unrelated) is going to happen that will conveniently put these headlines on the back burner and fade away like a fart in the wind.

Example: Remember the whole Gary Condit situation? It was all over the news 24/7 and then 9/11 happened and poof it was gone and never to return.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I’m going to blame this one on the Chinese, the Russians, Mexico, Canada, Brexit, The Democrats, The Republicans, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, video games, rap music, pro wrestling, Netflix’s rate hike, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, pain-killers, steroids, recreational cannabis, medicinal cannabis, BlueChew, organized religion, the cult and the Illuminati.
    You could add the British Royal family into that list without irony. This story broke 24 hours before the "suicide". Phil the Greek knows how to take care of matters.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...effrey-epstein

Prince Andrew groped young woman's breast at Epstein house, court files allege

Comments

zealanddonk: "Just one last job for Phil the Greek then he can retire" rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I hear that another person was about to be exposed. It is a poker player who runs a 6th tier poker forums. Any truth?

Load Metric
    Name:  67823514_655501501525301_5189723332966088704_n.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  23.9 KB

Comments

lol wow: thats a strong tweet

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I’m going to blame this one on the Chinese, the Russians, Mexico, Canada, Brexit, The Democrats, The Republicans, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, video games, rap music, pro wrestling, Netflix’s rate hike, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, pain-killers, steroids, recreational cannabis, medicinal cannabis, BlueChew, organized religion, the cult and the Illuminati.
    You could add the British Royal family into that list without irony. This story broke 24 hours before the "suicide". Phil the Greek knows how to take care of matters.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...effrey-epstein

Prince Andrew groped young woman's breast at Epstein house, court files allege
    When I saw the Prince is involved I immeditely threw my hat into the Brits are behind it but then

found out that Willy is bound for the throne not Andy

Load Metric
    Name:  68384073_655599438182174_6335745505187856384_n.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  35.5 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Heres my little "conspiracy" or prediction or whatever you wish to call it. Why do I get the feeling that something really big & bad (and maybe or maybe not unrelated) is going to happen that will conveniently put these headlines on the back burner and fade away like a fart in the wind.

Example: Remember the whole Gary Condit situation? It was all over the news 24/7 and then 9/11 happened and poof it was gone and never to return.
    Was that the one where he disappeared his Jewish intern?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    If you are feeling shocked to hear he was hanged, imagined how Jeff felt......wow

Load Metric
    literally no one saw this coming

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i basically think its a coinflip re dead or not.

every bit as likely as dead:

- exfiltrated because some saudi needs him alive to gain access to some shadow fund

&

- exfiltrated because they found enough of his blackmail footage to consider a dead man's switch to be a national security concern.
    Has to be a chance he's alive, either just landed or on his way to Israel.

Those in power could have deemed him a clusterfuck that makes the USA and Israel look bad after/if everything comes out, and Israel would surely want him.

They can legally make him disappear if they start throwing around stuff like it's a state secret, or even in the national interest/security... or so I think they can, I might watch too much TV.

Maxwell just has to be Mossad. Like her daddy.

33% chance he's still breathing!
    -------------
    I usually avoid quoting wiki, but this is an interesting read on Robert Maxwell. Ghislaine was his favourite.

1948 war
    A hint of Maxwell's service to the Israeli state was provided by John Loftus and Mark Aarons, who described Maxwell's contacts with Czechoslovak anti-Stalinist Communist leaders in 1948 as crucial to the Czechoslovak decision to arm Israel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. Czechoslovak military assistance was both unique and crucial for the fledgling state as it battled for its existence. It was Maxwell's covert help in smuggling aircraft parts into Israel that led to the country having air supremacy during their 1948 War of Independence.[41]

Mossad allegations; Vanunu case
    The British Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia." He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[42] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said."[43]

Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the U.S. with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad. Ben-Menashe also claimed that in 1986, Maxwell had told the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu had given information about Israel's nuclear capability to The Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror. Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for eighteen years.[44]

Ben-Menashe's story was ignored at first, but eventually The New Yorker journalist Seymour Hersh repeated some of the allegations during a press conference in London held to publicise The Samson Option, Hersh's book about Israel's nuclear weapons. On 21 October 1991, two MPs, Labour's George Galloway and the Conservative's Rupert Allason (also known as espionage author Nigel West), agreed to raise the issue in the House of Commons under Parliamentary Privilege protection,[45] which in turn allowed British newspapers to report events without fear of libel suits. Maxwell called the claims "ludicrous, a total invention" and sacked Davies.[46] A year later, in Galloway's libel settlement against Mirror Group Newspapers (in which he received "substantial" damages), Galloway's counsel announced that the MP accepted that the group's staff had not been involved in Vanunu's abduction. Galloway himself, however, referred to Maxwell as "one of the worst criminals of the century."[47]
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 08-11-2019 at 12:02 AM.

Load Metric
    Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy Shit.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

Comments

Salty_Aus: He would have been the rockstar. highly unlikely he could ever be in the position to off himself.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy Shit.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.
    Readers may benefit from what a suicide smock looks like.

Name:  smock.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  23.6 KB

Comments

Jayjami: Beat me to it rep

duped_samaritan:

Tellafriend: boom

nunbeater: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Epstein died in federal custody. The prisons are run by the executive branch. Trump is the president. Draw your own conclusions.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Epstein died in federal custody. The prisons are run by the executive branch. Trump is the president. Draw your own conclusions.

ur not even a real person bud. go get me coffee which I don't even drink. Trump is holding the cards on this one like usual as he banned Epstein from mar-a-lago

Name:  8out.png
Views: 703
Size:  94.3 KB

Comments

duped_samaritan: fake stats

Diamond
    Load Metric
    if you are scared to death about some guy having blackmail over you, u don't offend them with a ban do u. KILL YOURSELF for being an easily manipulated drone

Load Metric
    have we mentioned that his accusers get absolutely nothing from his billions of dollars because he topped himself before a judgement could be made?

Comments

devidee: joostice served (((obviously)))

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Nevermind guys. Looks like the Mossad faked his death to get him out of jail.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

(((knew it)))
    People saying that is a picture of Anthony Bourdain.

Load Metric
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/11/n...al-center.html

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier who apparently hanged himself in a federal jail in Manhattan, was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not being followed the night before he was found, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a decision that also violated the jail’s normal procedure, two officials said.
    The law-enforcement official said that when the decision was made to remove Mr. Epstein from suicide watch, the jail informed the Justice Department that Mr. Epstein would have a cellmate and that a guard “would look into his cell” every 30 minutes.

But that was apparently not done, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the death was still under investigation.

Thread Information