Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive I.C.E raid in MS . Over 700 working in food plants

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

ok but i'm thinking of an e-verify system that the federal government actually wants to enforce. make it a crime for employers not to check. we have to decide if we really want to stop this problem

as for fake documents, maybe i'm too much of a big government liberal, but i'm confident the government can overcome a 50% error rate if it chooses. they seem to do it ok for passports. nationalize this process too. again, it's a question of whether we really want to stop illegal immigration or not.
    The ridiculous issue with EVerify is system not kicking out issues when an illegal uses a legit SSN of somebodyelse who is also working.. (theres zero reason they cant coordinate the IRS database with E-Verify to catch that) It should automatically go hey how is this person working two different jobs 2000mi apart.. And yes as far as the death thing its asinine but then again the issue with illegals using dead SSNs is about on par with the Democrats having dead people vote in elections so that shouldn't surprise anybody at all... As for businesses getting away with not using it.. Sad but true.. I know somebody (my jackass cousin) who runs a cleaning company here in Phoenix Metro and I believe every one of his cleaning crew folks are ILLEGAL except for his wife who had her green card and just became a citizen within the last year, but she has a regular job working at TSR in Scottsdale on the reservation).

Best thing to happen to the illegals here in the area was Sheriff Joe Arpaio getting the boot in the election (2016) because the Obama and others were putting the screws to him at every turn for daring to enforce the damn law.. Corruption at its finest at the highest levels no doubt. The fact a local Sheriff was enforcing immigration laws shouldn't have been an issue.. They are charged with law enforcement that doesn't mean just local and state laws if somebody violates a federal law local law enforcement can still arrest and then pass it on to the relevant authorities higher up like... CBP and ICE.. The logic used to persecute Joe was akin to them saying he couldn't arrest a pedophile who crossed state lines to meet with a minor who was a cop in reality.. Yeah doesn't work that way..
    That sheriff broke more laws than most he arrested. And he was a known racist
    acccused of many crimes including racial profiling and convicted of contempt of court

Sheriff Arpaio has made public statements that a fact finder could interpret as endorsing racial profiling, such as stating that, even lacking 287(g) authority, his officers can detain people based upon 'their speech, what they look like, if they look like they came from another country'... U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-09-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  4A62F29A-B05B-4BE8-BB88-E95FFE764D1F.jpeg
Views: 91
Size:  120.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    mumbles losing out on lot lizards you hate to see this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    mumbles losing out on lot lizards you hate to see this
    Unlike with women who work at massage parlors, lot lizards don't tend to be illegal immigrants for fear of making contact with the police given that they have to spend a bit of time in public to solicit and service clients.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information