Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol Mcdonalds

Load Metric

lol Mcdonalds

Wtf is in a chicken mcnugett? I don't know but Mcdonalds has a new bundle package. 40! pieces with 2 large fries and one soda for 17 bucks. I just got a large ice coffee , I could see myself buying that down the line. I like the nugetts, better then Wendys and Burger king.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Wtf is in a chicken mcnugett? I don't know but Mcdonalds has a new bundle package. 40! pieces with 2 large fries and one soda for 17 bucks. I just got a large ice coffee , I could see myself buying that down the line. I like the nugetts, better then Wendys and Burger king.
    Wendy's nugs are clearly superior

Load Metric
    I agree that Wendys burgers are superior but mcki ds has best fries also

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I agree that Wendys burgers are superior but mcki ds has best fries also
    yes their fries are the best

Comments

nightmarefish: So fuckin obvious

Load Metric
    That shit is trash food that will kill you.

Why yahoo comments should not have gone away. Read a story that said losing weight when you are older will not help you live longer lol. One sentence in that story said that was because older people that lose weight are usually in declining health.

Fuck you assholes if you eat well exercise to lose weight you WILL live longer. Sick of the media feeding the food drug and medical field with their bullshit stories.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: mad mcdonalds rage rep
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Why yahoo comments should not have gone away. Read a story that said losing weight when you are older will not help you live longer lol. One sentence in that story said that was because older people that lose weight are usually in declining health.

Fuck you assholes if you eat well exercise to lose weight you WILL live longer. Sick of the media feeding the food drug and medical field with their bullshit stories.
    ONE BURGER AND FRIES A MONTH ISN'T GONNA KILL ME MOM

Platinum
    Load Metric

Genuinely curious, have you always eaten healthy or is this a newish thing for you. The way you talk reminds me of someone that just got into crossfit or went vegan and now wants to preach to everyone about how healthy they are. The way you get triggered is bizarre.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Why do you want to live longer....being super old seems awful.

Load Metric
    I got woke to what is really going on in this country. They want you to eat all that shit, get fat and sick do they can make the most money out of you while you die.

Many of the people I see are DISABLED in their 30s and 40s due to the effects of OBESITY.

They have no lives and are fucking miserable. Reminds me of that old movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers cuz that is what it is.

It is no mystery I was a daily drinker and was caught up in the food hoax.

Get woke and feel good like you were meant to.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Why do you want to live longer....being super old seems awful.
    Being old and sick is bad, do what you can now to be old and healthy. There are a lot of high energy seniors out there, you just have to do it.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Genuinely curious, have you always eaten healthy or is this a newish thing for you. The way you talk reminds me of someone that just got into crossfit or went vegan and now wants to preach to everyone about how healthy they are. The way you get triggered is bizarre.
    Have you looked at the population lately? Wtf. I just didn’t do it, it’s been over 2 years and it feels good to feel good, not sluggish, cloudy, or sick.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Have you looked at the population lately? Wtf. I just didn’t do it, it’s been over 2 years and it feels good to feel good, not sluggish, cloudy, or sick.

I think I need some of that crazy chilli u make split. Plz no beans. But u def can split that

Fcking SF Giants

Platinum
    Load Metric

So you’re 60 and just started eating healthy the last couple years. That definitely qualifies as newish and why you’re so preachy. People that have eaten healthy their entire life don’t go around talking about it constantly because it’s not a big deal to them, it’s just the way they choose to live.

You know how when people start CrossFit they instantly go buy 10 tee shirts to make sure everyone knows? How many tee shirts do you have preaching eating healthy? Be honest.

Comments

big dick: lol

Jayjami: This

Load Metric
    so funny cus it's true!!

Load Metric
    all bullshit aside I have not eaten a burger from mcdonalds since 2010

not had a soda since 2010 as well

my old man came to the u.s is 1970 and has never eaten a single thing from mcdonalds ever

he wouldnt even know what a big mac tastes like and i envy him for that

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: your old man can get the fuck out of our country if he's going to disrespect mcdonalds

Load Metric
    Years and years ago Mcdonalds had class action suit by few african americans, since then calories on each item where notated. Class action suit was dismissed . Wonder what the bundle caloric count is. I can eat Wendys triple baconator with no problem. I only fast food burger it every couple of months but go for the ice coffee regularly. Eating Flounder, Telapia and farm salmon every week.

Load Metric
    i'm amost certain that farm raised salmon is not good and I think the same goes for tilapia

if im not mistaken the salmon doesn't have the healthy oils unless caught in the wild

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i was with somebody that found a pin type bone in a mcNuggent this year.

I don't eat nuggies, but I have scarfed down a bunch when younger and never was lucky enuff to find a bone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    unsurprisingly you are indeed mistaken
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    i didnt state it as fact dickhead

learn me

edit-

Farmed salmon fillets contain as many grams of omega-3 fatty acids as wild salmon because farmed salmon are fattier than wild salmon. ... However, fish are fed feeds containing enough fish oil to maintain omega-3 fatty acid levels equivalent or higher than most wild fish.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: doing his research

Thread Information