Thread: Poker Hall of Shame

Poker Hall of Shame

Druff, someone on 4 mentioned some of the FTP scum in relation to the Poker Hall of Fame. That post got me thinking, it would be really cool if this site had a Poker Hall of Shame.

Brief Bio's of people like Russ Hamilton, Amarillo Slim, Men Nguyen, Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson, Josh "JJProdigy" Field, etc.

I think that would be a valuable section to the site that would generate discussion and traffic.
    Joe Sebok has a Micropenis.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSeboksMicropenis View Post
    Druff, someone on 4 mentioned some of the FTP scum in relation to the Poker Hall of Fame. That post got me thinking, it would be really cool if this site had a Poker Hall of Shame.

Brief Bio's of people like Russ Hamilton, Amarillo Slim, Men Nguyen, Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson, Josh "JJProdigy" Field, etc.

I think that would be a valuable section to the site that would generate discussion and traffic.
    Yes, we should. We were talking about making playing cards of poker's biggest scammers/cheaters, but it would be too hard to do that without getting into legal trouble.

A Poker Hall of Shame would be a lot easier.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSeboksMicropenis View Post

Yes, we should. We were talking about making playing cards of poker's biggest scammers/cheaters, but it would be too hard to do that without getting into legal trouble.

A Poker Hall of Shame would be a lot easier.
    :makeitso

any updates ?
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information