Thread: Cyborgs

Load Metric

Cyborgs

I remeber reading the book future shock in the 80s and it said how quick technolocial changes would impact our lives. From the internet, to prosthetic limbs that can be manipulated by thought alone. Watched on 60 minutes how thought operated internet is coming around the corner. From flatscreen tvs to smartphones, skype to controlling artificial limbs with the mind. Everyone thinks of sexual images I wonder how that thought sexual process would pan out. I remember reading brave new world , in which a lot of processes like having all our searches recorded on the computer have come to pass. Technological advances for better and worse will accelerate at an unprecedented rate.

I believe a lot has to do with reverse engineering that was done in area 51. You can laugh but its food for thought. The truth is out there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I remeber reading the book future shock in the 80s and it said how quick technolocial changes would impact our lives. From the internet, to prosthetic limbs that can be manipulated by thought alone. Watched on 60 minutes how thought operated internet is coming around the corner. From flatscreen tvs to smartphones, skype to controlling artificial limbs with the mind. Everyone thinks of sexual images I wonder how that thought sexual process would pan out. I remember reading brave new world , in which a lot of processes like having all our searches recorded on the computer have come to pass. Technological advances for better and worse will accelerate at an unprecedented rate.

I believe a lot has to do with reverse engineering that was done in area 51. You can laugh but its food for thought. The truth is out there.

^ level one.

level six: lol gg privacy

level nine: precrime prophylactic justice

level ten: we could put you on the stand and let you testify to the jury, but its cheaper to just forcibly sedate you and ransack your memories to find out if youre guilty or not. if youre not, you wake up.

Comments

Sanlmar: Get this man his own show
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    One person who thought he couldn't be detected was Ross Ulbricht,if your doing dumb shit like that you will be caught no matter how well you have encrypted. I saw somewhere that Tesla and Jobs where able to go deep into meditation to see the blue prints of their inventions.

Load Metric
    ulbright just had shitty opsec and got greedy to boot.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information