Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why isn't anyone talking about how corrupt google is?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

why isn't anyone talking about how corrupt google is?

can't believe how much shit they get to get away with.

cruz really laid into them, and gabbard is is prolly the most honest and smart democrat we've sen in long time is going to sue them as well, with good cause.

these fuckers have a licence to do whatever they fuck they want. from manipulating their algorithms to flat out corruption and discrimination against conservative views.

if you don't know much about what they've done, just google, google.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

cruz really laid into them, and gabbard is is prolly the most honest and smart democrat we've sen in long time is going to sue them as well, with good cause.

these fuckers have a licence to do whatever they fuck they want. from manipulating their algorithms to flat out corruption and discrimination against conservative views.

Sort of like that sweepstakes poker site you play on?

Load Metric
    Lol at worried about google when Apple is literally recording everything you do.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    wait how is any of that being corrupt?

being true to their principles is the opposite of corrupt.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So make your own search engine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I tip my cap. I do.

The fact that they are not transparent with their customers.

Just be up front.

My wife will post her Candy Crush score on Facebook. You can inform her how that transaction works and she like Druff will still opt in.

Then I can respect them and the game.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-05-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    So make your own search engine
    There are plenty already.

It should be legalized for recreational use at home in controlled circumstances

Educate the youth about its dangers and encourage moderate use.

Air gap from work.

Load Metric
    DIESANLMARDIE.COM the search engine, coming soon

Load Metric
    Just trying to make Druff a better person and more socially responsible conservative.

I feel bad now.

Load Metric
    It's entirely possible mulva is saying this because he's retarded, not funny.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I tip my cap. I do.

The fact that they are not transparent with their customers.

Just be up front.

My wife will post her Candy Crush score on Facebook. You can inform her how that transaction works and she like Druff will still opt in.

Then I can respect them and the game.
    Neither you nor your wife have likely sent any money to google nor Facebook, hence you are not their customers just their product.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Name:  tumblr_mri4g0jbt91se2x30o2_250.gif
Views: 399
Size:  835.1 KB

it aint ez but u can beat da rigged polka. as long as you jus accept losing wit a big pp every mtt and running -ev wit low/mid vs 2 paint @ showdown.

harder grind but at least you aint ripping up tickets hitting 3-4 in your picks 4's

as for google. the hammer needs to drop on them. and it's just beginning.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

it aint ez but u can beat da rigged polka. as long as you jus accept losing wit a big pp every mtt and running -ev wit low/mid vs 2 paint @ showdown.

harder grind but at least you aint ripping up tickets hitting 3-4 in your picks 4's

True . Yet from everything I have read recently about Global is not good. Trouble making payouts . Zero games running. So while I am ripping up pick 4 tickets im not destroying my computer and brain with the shit site Global . You should check out the Global thread at the deuces . It's not pretty.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

True . Yet from everything I have read recently about Global is not good. Trouble making payouts . Zero games running. So while I am ripping up pick 4 tickets im not destroying my computer and brain with the shit site Global . You should check out the Global thread at the deuces . It's not pretty.
    i can beat global and i know all their tendencies and patterns. it's just harder and it's like a tax you pay.

back in the 90's i was alive in a pick four at YR

1st- $60 horse won
    2nd $40 horse won
    3rd leg $20 horse won.

4th leg i was alive with the favorite and the second choice for the whole pool. they were even money and 3-2.

long story short...the fav parks out the second choice until almost the half blazing a trail. needless to say the 3rd choice won and the pick 4 was 3-4

saratoga is very difficult,,,del mar is impossible......and back to harness, the bigM pick 4's are redick. doesn't matter how many pieces you have in the last leg. you can't beat the ponies

Load Metric

i can beat global and i know all their tendencies and patterns. it's just harder and it's like a tax you pay.

back in the 90's i was alive in a pick four at YR

1st- $60 horse won
    2nd $40 horse won
    3rd leg $20 horse won.

4th leg i was alive with the favorite and the second choice for the whole pool. they were even money and 3-2.

long story short...the fav parks out the second choice until almost the half blazing a trail. needless to say the 3rd choice won and the pick 4 was 3-4

saratoga is very difficult,,,del mar is impossible......and back to harness, the bigM pick 4's are redick. doesn't matter how many pieces you have in the last leg. you can't beat the ponies
    The horses are not beatable we agree but it has nothing to do with ones ability to pick winners . It's the 20-30% takeout . I have a worse bad beat horse story.

Balmoral Park 2007

$20.00 pick 3

1st leg = 14.60

2nd leg = 34.00

Both singles . Coupled with 1through 9 in last leg . $180.00 ticket

3rd leg = #10 horse wins . The horse was so bad on paper and having the 10 hole and coupled with the Jew in me said save the $20.00 .

It paid $3,600. That's $36,000 I lost over a lousy Dub.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Just trying to make Druff a better person and more socially responsible conservative.

I feel bad now.
    repeat the alcoholics prayer a few times, then you'll realize you gained wisdom
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Lol at worried about google when Apple is literally recording everything you do.
    Amazon's more guilty of the recording thing then even Apple. Those damn Echo devices and similar are full on Wireless bugs used by a corporate entity.. The irony used to be you had to break into peoples houses to plant bugs to spy.. Now people willingly pay to buy the damn things and put them around their house.. Bezos is a fucking genius..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...earch-results/

i told you google was corrupt and a problem.

you think twitter censors. google is flat out crooked if they want to be.

imagine 100's of radical left managers at Google just like AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler and others nutcases manipulating the Google algorithms and you have an idea of what they are doing..

Gold
    Load Metric

imagine 100's of radical left managers at Google just like AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler and others nutcases manipulating the Google algorithms and you have an idea of what they are doing..
    It’s a massive free speech and censorship issue and they’re hoping no one puts up a fight as they employ China-style censorship. And it will only get worse if Biden wins.

Tucker Carlson spent the first half of his show talking about it tonight and did an interview with Breitbart.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1288310805453139970

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

It’s a massive free speech and censorship issue and they’re hoping no one puts up a fight as they employ China-style censorship. And it will only get worse if Biden wins.

Tucker Carlson spent the first half of his show talking about it tonight and did an interview with Breitbart.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1288310805453139970

lol @ from some of the responses i got from a few of the pfa braintrust when i posted this almost a year ago.

Thread Information