I thought this was an interesting piece, especially considering all of the fail from WSOP.com lately, both software and cashout wise from John Mehaffey:

When regulated online poker appeared to be in Nevada’s future, I lobbied for it. I regret that now. I am embarrassed by the fruit of my efforts. It is an industry low point.

It is no secret that I have been an outspoken critic of Nevada online poker. I feel strongly that it has been a comedy of errors. Three licensed poker sites launched in Nevada since it was legalized in 2013. Two failed. The last one standing is the subject of constant customer complaints.

Unfortunately, anything I have tried to do to improve Nevada online poker has either fallen on deaf ears or gotten the monopoly operator angry with me. It is time to do something about the situation. The protection of Nevadans is too important.
Also found this interesting:

WSOP.com banned me after I publicly criticized the site for poor support and stalling tactics during a withdrawal request. It claimed I requested the banning. I did not. When I challenged that false assertion, the site changed its story to a terms and conditions violation, which I also dispute.
https://thenevadaindependent.com/art...er-regulations