Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    You never hear about mass shootings in Canada, does this mean they just don't report them . Seems like every other month there is a shootem up in the states

Load Metric

Cool

The Dayton shooters twitter bio:

"he/him / anime fan / metalhead / leftist / i'm going to hell and i'm not coming back."

Sounds hella alt-right.

Load Metric
    The El Paso shooter was a registered Democrat.

Comments

Tellafriend: lullz

Cubic Zirconia Lobster macaroni's Avatar
    Load Metric
    A huge mistake has been made all these years...

It was right in front of us.

We’ve been sending thoughts and prayers. All this time we were doing it wrong.

We must send prayers and thoughts!!

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS!!

Load Metric
    Turns out Dayton shooter was antifa.

(((knew it)))

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Turns out Dayton shooter was antifa.

(((knew it)))

Dammit, you’re so good that I never know when you’re leveling. Deeply frustrating for me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Mass shootings have been happening for a long time. Did you bother to read the kids manifesto? While in no way am I condoning the obvious useless drivel that it was. He basically blames both politic parties and corporations.

Sadly from reading the manifesto many young white males who are commiting these crimes are somehow being brainwashed into believing that they are slowly but surely becoming a minority within the country. Simply put this is not true. I would go further to say that these mass killings are becoming more and more frequent enough to say there is someone or some organization feeding the fire that has yet to be discovered.

To simply blame guns or the fact Americans have the right to purchase and own guns is extremely narrow minded . My political views are well known on this forum . I vote Republican across the board no matter who the candidate is . My reasons are selfish . I fought for this country alongside many ethnic groups. I put my life in there hands as well as there's in mine. If you are a veteran I see zero positives to vote democrat.

As far as immigration goes. My view is that economic refugees should not be allowed to enter the country illegally . We are not the only country in the world who has this problem . Because America is the land of the free and our economy is vibrant it's understandable and makes sense why people want to come here . The sad truth is we can not take them all. If we want to protect what we have fought and died for it has to be controlled. All of you left wing nut jobs who want to hand out citizenship or sanctuary and other amenities think you are being humane .

Facts are we have our own extremely poor population of actual card carrying US citizens . At some point the bubble will burst and that is what you are seeing with these mass shootings .

For fucks sake how do you think Trump got elected in the first place? People are fed the fuck up with both political parties. Electing Trump was the ultimate fuck you to the left and the world. Get use to this shit cause as long as the ultra failing left pushes for immigration for all and free college and food and housing and health care the average working class man Black, White, Latino will keep on voting for Trump and every other conservative .

You fuckers made your bed with the Clinton's and Obama now you think you have a right to complain ?

Eat shit fuckers .
    Speaking of manifestos.......woooooo! I swear to God (Donnie impersonation) you're going blame PFA as they drag your crazy ass out of your local K-Mart

The sentence highlighted above. Please elaborate.
    Hey Gookie. Another thing in your manifesto does not sit right with me. These economic refugees as you call them are actually asylum seekers from war torn countries like Guatamala. After WWII, United Nation countries like the U.S. established systems to provide safe haven for people like the Jews of Germany who faced persecution.

If you care to educate yourself on the plight of Guatamalans try watching this documentary. I guarantee you need only watch 5 or 6 minutes and you might change your mind about these people who seek asylum.

Note the title, Children Living in the Guatamalan City Dump.

And if you care to educate yourself further look into the United States/CIA involvement in that same country

Load Metric

Speaking of manifestos.......woooooo! I swear to God (Donnie impersonation) you're going blame PFA as they drag your crazy ass out of your local K-Mart

The sentence highlighted above. Please elaborate.
    Hey Gookie. Another thing in your manifesto does not sit right with me. These economic refugees as you call them are actually asylum seekers from war torn countries like Guatamala. After WWII, United Nation countries like the U.S. established systems to provide safe haven for people like the Jews of Germany who faced persecution.

If you care to educate yourself on the plight of Guatamalans try watching this documentary. I guarantee you need only watch 5 or 6 minutes and you might change your mind about these people who seek asylum.

Note the title, Children Living in the Guatamalan City Dump.

And if you care to educate yourself further look into the United States/CIA involvement in that same country

If you feel so horrible why not invite that kid to live in Canada with you. Although I have a feeling his life would be much worse .

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: send em to Canada rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état, code-named Operation PBSUCCESS, was a covert operation carried out by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that deposed the democratically elected Guatemalan President Jacobo Árbenz and ended the Guatemalan Revolution of 1944–1954. It installed the military dictatorship of Carlos Castillo Armas, the first in a series of U.S.-backed authoritarian rulers in Guatemala.

The Guatemalan Revolution began in 1944, after a popular uprising toppled the military dictatorship of Jorge Ubico. Juan José Arévalo was elected president in Guatemala's first democratic election. He introduced a minimum wage and near-universal suffrage, and turned Guatemala into a democracy. Arévalo was succeeded by Árbenz in 1951, who instituted land reforms which granted property to landless peasants.[1] The Guatemalan Revolution was disliked by the United States federal government, which was predisposed during the Cold War to see it as communist. This perception grew after Árbenz had been elected and formally legalized the communist Guatemalan Party of Labour. The United Fruit Company(UFC), whose highly profitable business had been affected by the end to exploitative labor practices in Guatemala, engaged in an influential lobbying campaign to persuade the U.S. to overthrow the Guatemalan government. U.S. President Harry Truman authorized Operation PBFORTUNE to topple Árbenz in 1952; although the operation was quickly aborted, it was a precursor to PBSUCCESS.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was elected U.S. President in 1952, promising to take a harder line against communism; the links that his staff members John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles had to the UFC also predisposed them to act against the Guatemalan government. Additionally, the U.S. federal government drew exaggerated conclusions about the extent of communist influence among Árbenz's advisers. Eisenhower authorized the CIA to carry out Operation PBSUCCESS in August 1953. The CIA armed, funded, and trained a force of 480 men led by Carlos Castillo Armas. The coup was preceded by U.S. efforts to criticize and isolate Guatemala internationally. Castillo Armas' force invaded Guatemala on 18 June 1954, backed by a heavy campaign of psychological warfare. This included a radio station which broadcast anti-government propaganda and a version of military events favorable to the rebellion, claiming to be genuine news, as well as air bombings of Guatemala City and a naval blockade. The invasion force fared poorly militarily, and most of its offensives were defeated. However, psychological warfare and the fear of a U.S. invasion intimidated the Guatemalan army, which eventually refused to fight. Árbenz briefly and unsuccessfully attempted to arm civilians to resist the invasion, before resigning on 27 June. Castillo Armas became president ten days later, following negotiations in San Salvador.

Described as the definitive deathblow to democracy in Guatemala, the coup was widely criticized internationally, and strengthened the long-lasting anti-U.S. sentiment in Latin America. Attempting to justify the coup, the CIA launched Operation PBHISTORY, which sought evidence of Sovietinfluence in Guatemala among documents from the Árbenz era: the effort was a failure. Castillo Armas quickly assumed dictatorial powers, banning opposition parties, imprisoning and torturing political opponents, and reversing the social reforms of the revolution. Nearly four decades of civil war followed, as leftist guerrillas fought the series of U.S.-backed authoritarian regimes whose brutalities include a genocide of the Maya peoples.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: hypoc, result was cheaper bananas and pineapples for Canada too, not just USA

Load Metric

The 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état, code-named Operation PBSUCCESS, was a covert operation carried out by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that deposed the democratically elected Guatemalan President Jacobo Árbenz and ended the Guatemalan Revolution of 1944–1954. It installed the military dictatorship of Carlos Castillo Armas, the first in a series of U.S.-backed authoritarian rulers in Guatemala.

The Guatemalan Revolution began in 1944, after a popular uprising toppled the military dictatorship of Jorge Ubico. Juan José Arévalo was elected president in Guatemala's first democratic election. He introduced a minimum wage and near-universal suffrage, and turned Guatemala into a democracy. Arévalo was succeeded by Árbenz in 1951, who instituted land reforms which granted property to landless peasants.[1] The Guatemalan Revolution was disliked by the United States federal government, which was predisposed during the Cold War to see it as communist. This perception grew after Árbenz had been elected and formally legalized the communist Guatemalan Party of Labour. The United Fruit Company(UFC), whose highly profitable business had been affected by the end to exploitative labor practices in Guatemala, engaged in an influential lobbying campaign to persuade the U.S. to overthrow the Guatemalan government. U.S. President Harry Truman authorized Operation PBFORTUNE to topple Árbenz in 1952; although the operation was quickly aborted, it was a precursor to PBSUCCESS.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was elected U.S. President in 1952, promising to take a harder line against communism; the links that his staff members John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles had to the UFC also predisposed them to act against the Guatemalan government. Additionally, the U.S. federal government drew exaggerated conclusions about the extent of communist influence among Árbenz's advisers. Eisenhower authorized the CIA to carry out Operation PBSUCCESS in August 1953. The CIA armed, funded, and trained a force of 480 men led by Carlos Castillo Armas. The coup was preceded by U.S. efforts to criticize and isolate Guatemala internationally. Castillo Armas' force invaded Guatemala on 18 June 1954, backed by a heavy campaign of psychological warfare. This included a radio station which broadcast anti-government propaganda and a version of military events favorable to the rebellion, claiming to be genuine news, as well as air bombings of Guatemala City and a naval blockade. The invasion force fared poorly militarily, and most of its offensives were defeated. However, psychological warfare and the fear of a U.S. invasion intimidated the Guatemalan army, which eventually refused to fight. Árbenz briefly and unsuccessfully attempted to arm civilians to resist the invasion, before resigning on 27 June. Castillo Armas became president ten days later, following negotiations in San Salvador.

Described as the definitive deathblow to democracy in Guatemala, the coup was widely criticized internationally, and strengthened the long-lasting anti-U.S. sentiment in Latin America. Attempting to justify the coup, the CIA launched Operation PBHISTORY, which sought evidence of Sovietinfluence in Guatemala among documents from the Árbenz era: the effort was a failure. Castillo Armas quickly assumed dictatorial powers, banning opposition parties, imprisoning and torturing political opponents, and reversing the social reforms of the revolution. Nearly four decades of civil war followed, as leftist guerrillas fought the series of U.S.-backed authoritarian regimes whose brutalities include a genocide of the Maya peoples.

Canada - Guatemala Relations

Fact Sheet: HTML Version | PDF Version * (100 KB)
    Canada and Guatemala have a long and positive friendship, spanning more than half a century. Canada works with Guatemala on strengthening climate change resilience, nutrition, economic opportunities, democracy, governance and security and defense cooperation, while supporting the fight against impunity and corruption. In doing so, Canada contributes to the protection and promotion of the rights of the most vulnerable, including women and girls, Indigenous, and rural populations. Guatemala is also Canada’s largest bilateral trading partner in Central America. Looking to the future, Canada remains committed to support Guatemala’s efforts towards building a more inclusive, democratic and secure society.

Development Cooperation
    Canada has had a development program in Guatemala since 1976. Canada’s bilateral programming in Guatemala is aligned with Canada’s feminist international assistance policy and focuses on supporting the most vulnerable, including women and girls, Indigenous peoples, and rural populations through gender equality, human rights, inclusive governance, and economic growth. Canadian development programming in Guatemala is aligned with the Government of Guatemala’s development priorities, as illustrated in Guatemala’s National Plan of Development. In 2015-2016, Canada’s total official development assistance in Guatemala was $18.32M from all aid channels.

Defense and Security Cooperation
    Canada also supports Guatemala's efforts to improve security. Canada’s security programs (including the Anti-Crime Capacity Building Program and the Peace and Stabilization Operations Program) have funded projects aimed at improving citizen security, justice, and fundamental human rights over the past several years. Other projects have supported initiatives focusing on increasing capabilities to address illicit trafficking, money laundering and the proceeds of crime, security system reform, and crime prevention.

The Department of National Defence/Canadian Armed Forces are engaged in cooperation with Guatemala in the areas of capacity building, peace support operations training, and efforts to address transnational criminal organizations, and humanitarian assistance and disaster relief. Guatemala has been a member of the Directorate - Military Training and Cooperation Program (DMTC) since 2008. To date, more than 400 Guatemalan students have received training as part of DMTC-sponsored activities.

Commercial Relations
    Guatemala is Canada's most important bilateral trading partner in the region. Two-way merchandise trade between Canada and Guatemala totalled $832.2 million in 2017 (down 10.2% from 2016). Canada’s merchandise exports to Guatemala were valued at $114.7 million in 2017 (same as 2016) and included paper and paperboard, fats and oils, machinery, milling products, fertilizers, plastics, and vehicles. Canada imported $717.5 million in 2017 (down from $812.2 million in 2016) in merchandise from Guatemala including fruits and nuts, coffee, tea and spices, mineral ores, knitted apparel, and sugar.

Canada is very engaged in promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Guatemala. The Canadian Embassy in Guatemala uses a multi-faceted approach to promote Canada’s CSR Strategy, including encouraging open and constructive dialogue on issues such as human rights, community consultations and sustainable development among key stakeholders, including government officials, local communities, Indigenous groups, civil society, and private sector.

May 2018

Reading the above it sounds to me like Canada should be taking in all these refugees . I have no clue why you want to have this discussion with me. Any and all are welcome here as long as they go through the process by law. You constantly want to berate the USA yet as I explained to you before and you had zero response . Without the USA , Canada is someones bitch. As it stands now Canada is our bitch . Think of it as a prison society we own your country until we have no use for it anymore .

Load Metric
    Hey Less : Why don't we talk about the two murdering little shit bags that are currently running all over Canada and nobody seems to be able to find them?

Not that it matters since they will likely get 10 years in some children's home with video games and candy bars .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Canada and Guatemala have a long and positive friendship, spanning more than half a century. Canada works with Guatemala on strengthening climate change resilience, nutrition, economic opportunities, democracy, governance and security and defense cooperation, while supporting the fight against impunity and corruption. In doing so, Canada contributes to the protection and promotion of the rights of the most vulnerable, including women and girls, Indigenous, and rural populations. Guatemala is also Canada’s largest bilateral trading partner in Central America. Looking to the future, Canada remains committed to support Guatemala’s efforts towards building a more inclusive, democratic and secure society.

Development Cooperation
    Canada has had a development program in Guatemala since 1976. Canada’s bilateral programming in Guatemala is aligned with Canada’s feminist international assistance policy and focuses on supporting the most vulnerable, including women and girls, Indigenous peoples, and rural populations through gender equality, human rights, inclusive governance, and economic growth. Canadian development programming in Guatemala is aligned with the Government of Guatemala’s development priorities, as illustrated in Guatemala’s National Plan of Development. In 2015-2016, Canada’s total official development assistance in Guatemala was $18.32M from all aid channels.

Canada also supports Guatemala's efforts to improve security. Canada’s security programs (including the Anti-Crime Capacity Building Program and the Peace and Stabilization Operations Program) have funded projects aimed at improving citizen security, justice, and fundamental human rights over the past several years. Other projects have supported initiatives focusing on increasing capabilities to address illicit trafficking, money laundering and the proceeds of crime, security system reform, and crime prevention.

The Department of National Defence/Canadian Armed Forces are engaged in cooperation with Guatemala in the areas of capacity building, peace support operations training, and efforts to address transnational criminal organizations, and humanitarian assistance and disaster relief. Guatemala has been a member of the Directorate - Military Training and Cooperation Program (DMTC) since 2008. To date, more than 400 Guatemalan students have received training as part of DMTC-sponsored activities.

Commercial Relations
    Guatemala is Canada's most important bilateral trading partner in the region. Two-way merchandise trade between Canada and Guatemala totalled $832.2 million in 2017 (down 10.2% from 2016). Canada’s merchandise exports to Guatemala were valued at $114.7 million in 2017 (same as 2016) and included paper and paperboard, fats and oils, machinery, milling products, fertilizers, plastics, and vehicles. Canada imported $717.5 million in 2017 (down from $812.2 million in 2016) in merchandise from Guatemala including fruits and nuts, coffee, tea and spices, mineral ores, knitted apparel, and sugar.

Canada is very engaged in promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Guatemala. The Canadian Embassy in Guatemala uses a multi-faceted approach to promote Canada’s CSR Strategy, including encouraging open and constructive dialogue on issues such as human rights, community consultations and sustainable development among key stakeholders, including government officials, local communities, Indigenous groups, civil society, and private sector.

May 2018

Reading the above it sounds to me like Canada should be taking in all these refugees . I have no clue why you want to have this discussion with me. Any and all are welcome here as long as they go through the process by law. You constantly want to berate the USA yet as I explained to you before and you had zero response . Without the USA , Canada is someones bitch. As it stands now Canada is our bitch . Think of it as a prison society we own your country until we have no use for it anymore .
    You could not be more unaware. The Trump led Republican party is actively trying to repeal laws that have been in place since WWII as far as what constitutes asylum seekers. A federal judge from San Francisco has just ruled against Trump's plan to bar nearly all migrants from seeking asylum. "Trump's" plan was to bar anyone seeking asylum who passed through a third country i.e. Guatamalans passing through Mexico.

It's total bullshit. Your relatives perhaps leaving Germany through Spain would have been returned to their origin or at the least to the country they first fled to. Just an example for you Gookie.

Why am I picking on poor Gookie? Well you brought it up idiot. You didn't know what you were talking about so that's why.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-04-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Load Metric

Development Cooperation

Commercial Relations

May 2018

You could not be more unaware. The Trump led Republican party is actively trying to repeal laws that have been in place since WWII as far as what constitutes asylum seekers. A federal judge from San Francisco has just ruled against Trump's plan to bar nearly all migrants from seeking asylum. "Trump's" plan was to bar anyone seeking asylum who passed through a third country i.e. Guatamalans passing through Mexico.

It's total bullshit. Your relatives perhaps leaving Germany through Spain would have been returned to their origin or at the least to the country they first fled to. Just an example for you Gookie.
    We are not the worlds dumping ground. I agree with Mr. Trump . Let Mexico deal with this problem . Get a taste of there own medicine or we can hop them by plane to any Canadian city you would like.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ya you're no dumping ground. Your own little white citizens continue take each other out through mass murder.

How bad must it it be when people actively seek asylum into your little shithole

Load Metric
    I don't think you are picking on me. I think you are a typical liberal Canadian who is fairly useless and has zero clue about what really goes on my country . I think you love sitting up there with all your left wing liberal cohorts passing judgement . You want all the poor people to have jobs and food and money yet you have no idea how to make that happen . You consider your self a humane individual yet you are probably the type of person who would step over a homeless man to get a bowl of free soup. You are miserable that you wasted your own life and somehow seek serenity and peace by thinking you are standing up for the little guy .

It is impossible to hold a conversation with you .

Also answer my question about the two useless turds that are on a killing spree in Canada and they can't find them ?

Load Metric
    cloudflare just yanked their ddos mitigation contract with 8chan SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT AMIRITE?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

pity we dont have a ground war someplace to punt all our sociopaths into... isnt it a shame iran and venezuela?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Interesting how 73 people were shot this week just in Chicago alone.

Obviously this isn't a good political headline for Democrats, so lets get 24/7 wall to wall coverage of some "white guy" committing a shooting that doesnt even come close to what happens in an entire city controlled by Democrats on a weekly basis. (Oh and lets not forget that these alt-right dickbags might not be so alt right like the media is claiming -but ill concede that those results arent final yet)

Go ahead, now give me the "but its a MASS SHOOTING!" line

You leftists want to cry racism from every angle possible?

How about the fact that these people shot weekly in Chiraq alone are most likely black (you know damn well at least most of them are)...but yet the MSM is out there heavily covering white people shooting and being shot. Where is all of this national media coverage? Systemic racism much?

This yet still confirms my theory that there are more people who:

- are Democrat voters

- would most likely vote Democrat

...that by far commit more murders in this country than any leftist could claim that some alt-right shitbag could pull off. Tell me, what exactly have those Democrat politicians done in the past several DECADES to stop this?

Ill sip my coffee while you try to change my mind.

Load Metric
    Didn't you scam a bunch of Haitian children?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Interesting how 73 people were shot this week just in Chicago alone.

Obviously this isn't a good political headline for Democrats, so lets get 24/7 wall to wall coverage of some "white guy" committing a shooting that doesnt even come close to what happens in an entire city controlled by Democrats on a weekly basis. (Oh and lets not forget that these alt-right dickbags might not be so alt right like the media is claiming -but ill concede that those results arent final yet)

Go ahead, now give me the "but its a MASS SHOOTING!" line

You leftists want to cry racism from every angle possible?

How about the fact that these people shot weekly in Chiraq alone are most likely black (you know damn well at least most of them are)...but yet the MSM is out there heavily covering white people shooting and being shot. Where is all of this national media coverage? Systemic racism much?

This yet still confirms my theory that there are more people who:

- are Democrat voters

- would most likely vote Democrat

...that by far commit more murders in this country than any leftist could claim that some alt-right shitbag could pull off. Tell me, what exactly have those Democrat politicians done in the past several DECADES to stop this?

Ill sip my coffee while you try to change my mind.
    Do you want to hear the truth. Cause I'm the guy spell it out. Forget race, forget politics. No guns, no gun violence.

It's pretty simple and so is the American public.
    Basically you, the white majority racist person are afraid. AFRAID of damn near everything.
    Afraid of communism, afraid of that different coloured skin person, afraid of losing a dime in your blessed portfolio.

You're scared. This is what happens to people who have orcherstrated a dominant position. Becasue there is always someone waiting to take away what previously you took away.
    Sit on it

Thread Information