Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

cops arent civilians, they have training and in theory are held to a higher standard.

this is why there are enhanced penalties on the rare occasions when they are held accountable.

please do better than this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

cops arent civilians, they have training and in theory are held to a higher standard.

this is why there are enhanced penalties on the rare occasions when they are held accountable.

What enhanced penalties do you speak of?

Everyone is held to the same standard when it comes to shooting someone else, no?

I just started checking out the forum again? Where’s Druff?

Load Metric

Everyone is held to the same standard when it comes to shooting someone else, no?

im not going to google it because im on enough lists but a cop using a firearm in furtherance of a felony is judged more harshly in the eyes of the law than a civilian.

caveat im not a lawyer, if someone with experience said that isnt exactly how it works i wouldnt argue.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

im not going to google it because im on enough lists but a cop using a firearm in furtherance of a felony is judged more harshly in the eyes of the law than a civilian.

caveat im not a lawyer, if someone with experience said that isnt exactly how it works i wouldnt argue.
    I would think murder is murder no matter who committed it.

More importantly, where’s Druff? He doesn’t participate in the forum anymore?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is ridiculous thinking. Suggesting the type of weapon used is not the problem

or at least a problem?

A large number of mass murders committed recently have one thing in common

A specific weapon readily obtained.

Just fuck off with your stupid one liners....we all get it.

Weapons designed for easy kill provide easy kills

Deflecting the truth is what makes you an idiot.

Notice I did not say you're an idiot without reason.

Just saw this.....gun related deaths in the Useless of A compared to the world

Name:  gun related deaths.png
Views: 88
Size:  110.0 KB

Supid, stupid, stupid, stupid idiots

Comments

Salty_Aus: Graph reminds me of potripper
    Last edited by limitles; 08-09-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Load Metric
    why the fuck do you bitch and moan about yanks killing mostly other yanks. consecutively with bitching and moaning about stupid idiots in useless of a. where do you think all us idiots will head to when global warming gets serious? the real PNW.

you got any empathy for the 13 dead souls snuffed under a landslide in Myanmar today?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    why the fuck do you bitch and moan about yanks killing mostly other yanks. consecutively with bitching and moaning about stupid idiots in useless of a. where do you think all us idiots will head to when global warming gets serious? the real PNW.

you got any empathy for the 13 dead souls snuffed under a landslide in Myanmar today?
    Because you're number one....you're number one, you're number one.

Do you know how many times people form other countries have heard that bullshit?

So as number one you can and should expect a number of eyes on you as to why you're number

one. Is it the colour of your skin? Do you eat better foods? What is it that makes you

number one? Well the sad truth is your global position as number one is mostly fluke.

You are number one on the ignorance scale for much of what I've said, despite unsurpassed wealth

as a nation. You're also number one in racism and certainly number one at profitting

from sitting out two World Wars.

Fuck you imbecile

You fucking moron.......news is news when it's in your back yard. And you

mouth breathing faggots happen to be in my back yard and you also

have stumbled into the position of number one......number one morons
    Last edited by limitles; 08-09-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Handgun and a shotgun is all anybody needs for self defense. And a traditional bolt action hunting rifle for bigger game if you insist on hunting.

Common sense laws. If you live in area with plenty of wild pigs or other vermin sure an AR might be reasonable. Wolves and coyotes... even small bears.

AR'S in the suburbs is not needed. Handguns and a pump action is already overkill.

If you need an arsenal to protect yourself from tyranny. You probably deserve to meet a Cyborg.
    Agreed. And go with a .357 Magnum revolver for self-defense handgun, as they are most reliable, small enough caliber that most people can comfortably shoot them, and has enough stopping power to put most threats down with one shot.

If protecting my home and self was my concern. You can't really beat a pump action shotgun with a short barrel. The right shells will virtually take an intruders head off.

Shotgun as primary and a Glock with plenty of rounds if you need to go to a secondary. If I've exhausted the shotgun the intruder is likely to be seriously wounded, I'd take extra rounds over stopping power at this stage.

AR would be crap inside a home. And could injure family members or next door neighbours after penetrating doors and walls.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

This is ridiculous thinking. Suggesting the type of weapon used is not the problem

or at least a problem?

I have a question for you that is very important to know the answer to understand where people who defend the second amendment are coming from.

Let’s say tomorrow we ban all semi automatic guns and put into place the most strict background checks possible and mass shooting continue at the same pace (which is highly likely in my opinion) as they’re going right now. What do you think politicians will talk about is the next step?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

or at least a problem?

I have a question for you that is very important to know the answer to understand where people who defend the second amendment are coming from.

Let’s say tomorrow we ban all semi automatic guns and put into place the most strict background checks possible and mass shooting continue at the same pace (which is highly likely in my opinion) as they’re going right now. What do you think politicians will talk about is the next step?
    First of all get the physics correct. Are you trying to tell me the number
    of kills per minute are not that different with an auto/semi-automatic weapon vs. the rest.
    Automatic weapons have long been banned from public use, for good reason.
    The fact that someone paid someone to infer semi-automatic is not near
    the same threat is a bloody joke

Platinum
    Load Metric

of kills per minute are not that different with an auto/semi-automatic weapon vs. the rest.
    After all this you still don’t understand where I’m coming from? Of course they’re more deadly but that doesn’t mean banning them and getting law abiding citizens to turn their guns in will reduce mass murders committed by crazy people. Did you avoid my previous question on purpose or was it an oversight?

Load Metric

or at least a problem?

Even if they do continue at the same rate, which I strongly doubt. You'd have lower gross kills without cheap readily available semi autos.
    Also LE and armed civillians would be much more willing to take on shooters who didn't have them.

Hard to argue...it's not a bad idea.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

After all this you still don’t understand where I’m coming from? Of course they’re more deadly but that doesn’t mean banning them and getting law abiding citizens to turn their guns in will reduce mass murders committed by crazy people. Did you avoid my previous question on purpose or was it an oversight?
    I get it. Making them difficult to purchase, notice...didn't say impossible, just difficult to purchase would have no effect?

How do you know? Have you tried that option? What easier option is there?

And as I asked you what is a common thread amongst all these mass shooters?
    The weapon of choice

Platinum
    Load Metric

Even if they do continue at the same rate, which I strongly doubt. You'd have lower gross kills without cheap readily available semi autos.
    Also LE and armed civillians would be much more willing to take on shooters who didn't have them.

Hard to argue it's not a bad idea.
    How does taking guns away from law abiding citizens keep guns out of the hands of crazy people? You know what happens when we make something illegal in the USA? Business gets a nice uptick smuggling whatever it is over the border.

But I’ll play ball. Say they’re made illegal, how you plan on claiming these guns?

Load Metric

How does taking guns away from law abiding citizens keep guns out of the hands of crazy people? You know what happens when we make something illegal in the USA? Business gets a nice uptick smuggling whatever it is over the border.

But I’ll play ball. Say they’re made illegal, how you plan on claiming these guns?
    Agree, you're a fucking idiot using the same old stupid fucking argument.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I get it. Making them difficult to purchase, notice...didn't say impossible, just difficult to purchase would have no effect?

The weapon of choice
    You’re still not seeing where defenders of the second amendment are coming from. Eventually that road leads to banning all guns when nothing else has an impact.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Agree, you're a fucking idiot using the same old stupid fucking argument.
    So instead of thinking and debating your logic you would rather get emotional and combative. Shocking behavior for a liberal, Ive never seen that before.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

As an example i don't think you can buy an automatic rifle of any type if you're joe civilian.

That has been deemed dangerous.

So from not moving your finger to moving it as fast as you can seperates legal from illegal.

End result to WalMart shopper?....nada.

So let the organized crime world do what they do. They typically don't see a profit

in shooting up Walmarts. That does not include disgruntled

20 year old psycho copy cat freaks with no lives.

I've never said take the guns away from Joe. It's this particular version that

is reaking havoc.

Load Metric

The weapon of choice
    You’re still not seeing where defenders of the second amendment are coming from. Eventually that road leads to banning all guns when nothing else has an impact.
    the public isn't close to being in favor of banning all guns. i know this isn't your point, but just wanted to add that this is like a 90-10 issue. virtually no one's in favor of a total gun ban

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

the public isn't close to being in favor of banning all guns. i know this isn't your point, but just wanted to add that this is like a 90-10 issue. virtually no one's in favor of a total gun ban
    I agree with you but that is what the die hards are afraid of, and there’s millions of them. And they have a point, a believe something like 90% of the murders in this country are from hand guns, why wouldn’t the road lead to eventually taking them away?

Thread Information