Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    sah_24: So then they use pistols and hunting rifles then you will want them banned ... you and jimmy are retarded like all liberals

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

sah you bloviating, blustering buffoon what are you fucking new?

I was prepared to expound on my previous post but I'm pretty sure I'd be wasting my breath.

Better luck with reading comprehension next time.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

again, this is the crux of the debate.

do you want sah_408 to have access to military hardware?

Comments

cleatus: _408 rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

again, you wouldn't really need to go the stormtrooper route to accomplish this. there are far smarter ways of doing it.

remove the civil liability protections currently in place against gun manufacturers (and no other industries) and see what happens. outlaw the selling or importation (but not ownership) of semi-auto rifles or bullets.

either that or just flood the southern states with mexicans and turn them blue. we're like 10 years from texas being permanently blue as is. are semi-auto rifles the hill you all want to die on?

your call. it's really not a question of "if" but "when". you know this.
    I’m not dying on any hill, as I said before I’m not a gun owner. But there are millions of people that are willing to die on that hill because their position is if we let the government take away one constitutional right that will only be the beginning. If only a few people felt that way they could be disregarded in this discussion but they number in the millions. Whether their concern is justified or not is a different discussion but the threat of many of those people becoming extremists to protect their constitutional rights is very real.
    This is why you see threads like Mr. Tickle's U.S.A. stupidest country thread. Racism, which is deep seated and wide spread in your country is based on ignorance and fear. The constitutional right to bear arms is not being threatened by this discussion.

that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons

There it is in green and white. The AR15 is a dangerous weapon and should be highly restricted

Load Metric
    From the American Psychiatric Association (APA):

Mental health programs are severely underfunded in this country and access to needed care is challenging for individuals and families. It is important to note that the overwhelming majority of people with mental illness are not violent and far more likely to be victims of violent crime than perpetrators of violence. Rhetoric that argues otherwise will further stigmatize and interfere with people accessing needed treatment. Individuals can also be emboldened to act violently by the public discourse and divisive rhetoric.

I found this interesting.
    I can agree and disagree . I can only speak for Veterans of this country as far as mental health goes. I am friends with many vets in my local community. A majority suffer from PTSD . While they are definitely 100% Bat shit crazy they often are more prone to taking there own lives than anyone elses. The VA pumps these guys full of all kinds of mind altering drugs to keep them mostly sedated. It's a conflicting problem because many of them will turn to alcohol and stop taking the meds. This is when they get violent .

I've been to many bars to rescue a vet in need before things escalate to violence. I'm on a call list. Living in a tourist town where the main focus is on bars we have our share of fights.

For the most part a veteran can usually talk another veteran off the ledge with some military lingo and reasoning . Not saying this happens all the time but a higher percentage is safe to say.

Veterans mental health is a tricky problem . Now the general publics mental health is a fucking shit storm waiting to happen .

Load Metric
    NRA chief executive Wayne LaPierre spoke with Trump on Tuesday after the president expressed support for a background check bill and told him it would not be popular among Trump’s supporters, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely discuss internal talks. LaPierre also argued against the bill’s merits, the officials said.
    lol gg background checks

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/nra-c...checks-report/
    I'm sure the NRA support a bill that eliminates all background checks so anyone can obtain a firearm.

The Million Gun Freedom March?

When will all the gun nuts would take their guns and march to the Capitol in Washington, DC and the White House?

If that happens you will see the DC Capitol police and US Secret Service kill a lot of people and the media will cover it live on TV.

Load Metric
    Name:  67702544_641225806368356_8727834245139005440_n.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  102.8 KB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Roughly 9 in 10 Americans support background checks for all gun purchases — including more than 8 in 10 Republicans, Democrats and independents, according to polls.

After the deadly Parkland, Fla., shooting in February 2018, the president expressed support for background checks and greater police power to seize guns from mentally disturbed people. But amid resistance from the NRA and Republicans, he abandoned the ideas.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  67702544_641225806368356_8727834245139005440_n.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  102.8 KB
    Name:  C12977DA-5FED-4C27-BF83-58FF6AD802CF.png
Views: 330
Size:  2.52 MB

Load Metric
    a joke about students in red-states failing to understand their curriculum is perhaps a bit on the nose.

Comments

blake:

Load Metric
    Name:  325BD1FA-FFC6-4950-B287-52FCCB70202F.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  216.7 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    get that honky shit out of my thread.

Load Metric
    if this is real, that guy might have singlehandedly altered gun laws in this country. if another mass shooting happened today, trump would have been pressured into taking some sort of executive action

also a good example of: 1) a guy not needing more than a pistol to protect himself; and 2) semi-auto rifles are purely for killing people military style

Load Metric
    if this is real, that guy might have singlehandedly altered gun laws in this country. if another mass shooting happened today, trump would have been pressured into taking some sort of executive action

also a good example of: 1) a guy not needing more than a pistol to protect himself; and 2) semi-auto rifles are purely for killing people military style
    Handgun and a shotgun is all anybody needs for self defense. And a traditional bolt action hunting rifle for bigger game if you insist on hunting.

Common sense laws. If you live in area with plenty of wild pigs or other vermin sure an AR might be reasonable. Wolves and coyotes... even small bears.

AR'S in the suburbs is not needed. Handguns and a pump action is already overkill.

If you need an arsenal to protect yourself from tyranny. You probably deserve to meet a Cyborg.

Load Metric

is this a good thing? the next 30 mass murders wont have an off duty fireman somehow get the drop on shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I’m gonna go out on a limb that the guy that stopped this from happening was ex military or was very familiar with firearms. It in no way proves that the average citizen could have done the same thing with a hand gun. Funny, I was watching CNN when this story broke. They didn’t say one word about an armed citizen stopping this attack. They just simply said he was in police custody. CNN and FOX are huge jokes, they operate in the exact same manner but just have opposite political views.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 08-08-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Load Metric

I’m gonna go out on a limp that the guy that stopped this from happening was ex military or was very familiar with firearms. It in no way proves that the average citizen could have done the same thing with a hand gun. Funny, I was watching CNN when this story broke. They didn’t say one word about an armed citizen stopping this attack. They just simply said he was in police custody. CNN and FOX are huge jokes, they operate in the exact same manner but just have opposite political views.

so, you might be thinking of the OTHER shooting that was averted today;

https://www.facebook.com/Casa-Carmel...0954560249214/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Handgun and a shotgun is all anybody needs for self defense. And a traditional bolt action hunting rifle for bigger game if you insist on hunting.

Common sense laws. If you live in area with plenty of wild pigs or other vermin sure an AR might be reasonable. Wolves and coyotes... even small bears.

AR'S in the suburbs is not needed. Handguns and a pump action is already overkill.

If you need an arsenal to protect yourself from tyranny. You probably deserve to meet a Cyborg.
    Agreed. And go with a .357 Magnum revolver for self-defense handgun, as they are most reliable, small enough caliber that most people can comfortably shoot them, and has enough stopping power to put most threats down with one shot.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Agreed. And go with a .357 Magnum revolver for self-defense handgun, as they are most reliable, small enough caliber that most people can comfortably shoot them, and has enough stopping power to put most threats down with one shot.

A few things. First of all I want this guy cloned and working every WalMart front door.
    Secondly he reminds me of falling asleep in many a high school class(start by shooting pumpkins)
    Thirdly I want a gun

oh yeah how dumb are deer? and who's shooting back?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Would you believe that he shot someone dead in self defense?

Load Metric

If my home is invaded, the cops ain’t coming for 30 minutes, if I’m lucky. I have shotguns, but in a closed environment like my home, the baseball bat under my bed would be my go to weapon.

Comments

limitles: How bout an axe Jack?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  6CE20C7B-7DCE-4CE8-A79F-FDFF6F11D715.jpeg
Views: 247
Size:  184.9 KB

Thread Information