Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Why can't folks own their own tactical nukes?

If you're gonna use the 2nd amendment as a right to bear arms... might as well go all in.

If you're seriously concerned with protecting freedom and liberty, you'll need tactical nukes in your arsenal to protect yourself from tyranny.

Cruise missiles, smart bombs, aircraft, artillery etc etc.
    AR"S will hardly help if you need to overthrow an unjust, oppressive regime. No point showing up to a gun fight with a pea shooter.

Nukes for all, let's make America fair.
    I already answered this, there is no reasonable purpose for anything you’ve listed so no one would ever own them.
    But I have a god given right to bear arms, and it says this in the constitution.

What you consider reasonable infringes my god given right. Or at least those rights given to me by the founding fathers.

*removes my tongue from cheek*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why are these nut jobs not using bombs? Answer that please.
    They could do even more damage and further their cause.
    Making a bomb is not for the faint of heart.
    Many bombers have been a victim of their own device.

In Canada AR15's are legal. But you have background checks, pyschiatric etc. and I think there is a 28 day time frame that successful applicants must wait through.

A month is a long time for someone who may be acting impusively.

Relativley few people require rifles (hunters) and zero per cent of them require semi-automatic action.
    No one in a non military environment requires semi-automatic action.

It may make their hunt easier but it also enables the nut job

Platinum
    Load Metric

I already answered this, there is no reasonable purpose for anything you’ve listed so no one would ever own them.
    But I have a god given right to bear arms, and it says this in the constitution.

What you consider reasonable infringes my god given right. Or at least those rights given to me by the founding fathers.

Find me actual people that believe what you’re saying and that have billions of dollars to buy nukes and you might have a point instead of a ridiculous argument.

Load Metric
    i mean honestly people can make a few uncomfortable sacrifices now or they can wait until the government does what it does best; TSA II Electric Boogaloo where our police are fully militarized and have sweeping mandates and judges who dont sign warrants are replaced with ones who will.

also please understand; this is right around the corner. its not some abstract on the horizon, just beyond the curve of the earth. right now, people are making serious proposals to create rings of steel around _schools_ to protect them from.......

...........american citizens.

i suggest anyone crying foul on totally superficial privileges like owning military weapons consider whether or not its worth it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Find me actual people that believe what you’re saying and that have billions of dollars to buy nukes and you might have a point instead of a ridiculous argument.
    Using the 2nd amendment as grounds to own an AR is just as ridiculous. Even more so as it's a disingenuous argument in todays modern world.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Using the 2nd amendment as grounds to own an AR is just as ridiculous. Even more so as it's a disingenuous argument in todays modern world.
    Speaking of that 200 plus year old document. Here's the beginning of it

the right belongs to individuals, exclusively for self-defense in the home,[6][7][8][9] while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons

Talk about interpretations

I ain't no fore-father but I'd be willing to bet they would consider the AR-15 to be both dangerous and unusual
    Last edited by limitles; 08-07-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Speaking of that 200 plus year old document. Here's the beginning of it

the right belongs to individuals, exclusively for self-defense in the home,[6][7][8][9] while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons

Talk about interpretations

Even scholars struggle to interpret the 2nd amendment.

What's a militia or two between friends?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.ocala.com/news/20190711/...ers-with-ar-15

You think this 61 year old man gets out alive without an AR15?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Who the hell Rob's a trailer on a giant lot. Seems much more targeted than random.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's called cherry picking and if you want to go there I would trade that guy's life with those of dozens/hundreds of innocent children
    taken out by the same miracle machine.

Load Metric

That's called cherry picking and if you want to go there I would trade that guy's life with those of dozens/hundreds of innocent children
    Soft - cock should have had an m60 or a mini gun at every window... and he'd not be in hospital.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Cherry picking? Just because the national media doesn’t report stories on guns saving peoples lives doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen daily.

Next thing you’ll tell me is cops only kill black people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cherry picking? Just because the national media doesn’t report stories on guns saving peoples lives doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen daily.

Yes that is the definition of cherry picking.

I've said it before I'll say it again....If this one type of weapon allows you to take out your prey with greather ease but also allows
    some crazy to kill hundreds of innoncents as easily then I vote if off. I don't care one bit how better you can hunt or how often you face an incoming home invader. Get a different gun. Results will be the same

What kind of person feels their hunting prowess comes before the lives of children?

That invasion you threw in......was it just two people? How many shots are required? How many shots
    do the invaders even expect? But all is good, just talk the families of those mowed down. Try that
    Last edited by limitles; 08-07-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I've said it before I'll say it again....If this one type of weapon allows you to take out your prey with greather ease but also allows
    some crazy to kill hundreds of innoncents then I vote if off. I don't care one bit how better you can hunt or how often you face an incoming home invader. Get a different gun. Results will be the same
    Still holding on to the idea that if AR15s are made illegal that crazy people willing to commit mass murder will abid by that law huh? I really wish you were right, I do.

Load Metric
    i fully admit that execution of any disarmament policy would have to be left to armed cyborgs.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i fully admit that execution of any disarmament policy would have to be left to armed cyborgs.
    Biden was talking about an attempted buy back but he admitted he wouldn’t forcefully take anyone’s gun with his plan.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

some crazy to kill hundreds of innoncents then I vote if off. I don't care one bit how better you can hunt or how often you face an incoming home invader. Get a different gun. Results will be the same
    Still holding on to the idea that if AR15s are made illegal that crazy people willing to commit mass murder will abid by that law huh? I really wish you were right, I do.
    Hey I didn't even say that. At the very least step up the controls. You are a de-regulated society and it's fucking you up

If everyone who applied for use of the AR-15 was Mr. America Hunter no problem. But when these weapons are available on a relative whim to Joe Crazy we see problems.

So if you the law abiding citizen is inconvenienced one day, one month, for the sake of others losing their lives it's absurd to not address it

And btw "illegal" points to purchaser. We're talking about big business here. Major bucks for the manufacurers etc.
    They will still make a profit with guns of every other sort. They should be regulated from even selling.
    Realize who really wins in this game
    Last edited by limitles; 08-07-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Biden was talking about an attempted buy back but he admitted he wouldn’t forcefully take anyone’s gun with his plan.

so the thing is, the first pass is going to be a red flag law, this is from trumps mouth. and no matter how you look at it, it starts with a knock on the door pretty much. a whoooole lot of those knocks are going to result in rounds in egress.

Comments

Salty_Aus: A huge Vegas shootout with Blitz would be super epic

Load Metric

so the thing is, the first pass is going to be a red flag law, this is from trumps mouth. and no matter how you look at it, it starts with a knock on the door pretty much. a whoooole lot of those knocks are going to result in rounds in egress.
    Cyborgs are people too!

To the fellow sitting on his mountain who happens to like guns... he sees it as tyranny.

You know Hitler took away guns? *laughs*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post

Who the hell Rob's a trailer on a giant lot. Seems much more targeted than random.
    Old dude was targeted for sure. He recognized one of the invaders from a craigslist hookup.

Unless I read that wrong.

Thread Information