Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    also there is another walmart shooting taking place right now in that liberal hotbed of progressive insanity, baton rouge.

im sure its just a big misunderstanding tho, probably brought on by playing too much (((minecraft))).
    Last edited by sonatine; 08-06-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    as sad as it is to say, we need one of these daily to get trump to abandon the nra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also there is another walmart shooting taking place right now in that liberal hotbed of progressive insanity, baton rouge.

im sure its just a big misunderstanding tho, probably brought on by playing too much (((minecraft))).

Yeah Mine craft. Good one. Pfft

Load Metric

Lol! Two brothers from da hood arguing over the last box of Kool aid.

https://www-wafb-com.cdn.ampproject....rbank-drive%2F

Name:  KoolAidManShotgun.gif
Views: 200
Size:  22.7 KB
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 08-06-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Aus: My position on the theory that someone or some organization is pushing these guys over the edge is not far fetched . They all where on 8chan . Again if some single person had an agenda or group or organization would it be that hard to believe they are reaching out to people that show signs of being capable of commiting mass murders ? How hard is that to conceive?

Look at the information people get on other people right here on PFA. I don't think it's crazy at all to think . The shootings are to similar and close together performed by similar people.

Oh hey, me again.
    When you first commented on this shooter you said he “basically blames both parties and corporations”
    I just took a look at what he did say

This attack is a response to the
    Hispanic invasion of Texas.
    They are the instigator
    s, not me. I am simply defending my country from
    cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an in
    vasion. Some people will think this statement is
    hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic
    and cultural destruction brought to the Native
    Americans by our European ancestors, but this just
    reinforces my point

This is like the first 8 lines of that manifesto. Your summary of these first 8 lines leaves a lot to be desired.
    He expounds on this theme a bit more later but he is upset about the immigration of Hispanics in the border town of El Paso where famously your President lied to national TV audiences about all things El Paso.

This is the same President who famously stated in his election campaign that a southern wall would be built to keep out the rapists etc., etc, pouring in from Mexico. A wall that would be paid by the same Mexicans.
    (campaign promise not kept)

Can you see how your President's bald faced lies may have stirred up a young nutcase with availability to guns with mass destruction capabilities?

So no secret entities from 8chan necessary when your beloved leader, a known racist, lies to an uneducated public.
    But that could mean so many things! Such ambiguity

Load Metric
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKCN1UW1JF

creator of 8chan has a few thoughts he would like on the record.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

lol cmon, THATS the creator of 8chan?? ONION MUCH??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

lol cmon, THATS the creator of 8chan?? ONION MUCH??
    He looks more like a shallot than an onion.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    “All of this screaming and yelling, ‘we need to punish him for hate crimes,’ you know, that’s just going to be something used to lock up preachers someday.”

GOP Rep Gohmert, protesting against the shooter being charged with a hate crime.

frankly amazed he isnt running a dupe here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks like the Dayton shooter was extreme left and SUPPORTED gun control.

But ending white supremacist movements (how?) will solve this whole thing.
    Druff, when are you going to join this principled fellow Republican in calling out the greater GOP in turning a blind eye to Trump’s blatant and politically exploitive racism?

Name:  762CB263-5A7A-4ABF-B3D8-71B983744D8A.jpeg
Views: 176
Size:  149.3 KB

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...97f_story.html
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    on the upside, there is actual division in the republican party as to whether or not to choose human life over assault weapons. guessing some of the NRA checks bounced.

Load Metric
    on the upside, there is actual division in the republican party as to whether or not to choose human life over assault weapons. guessing some of the NRA checks bounced.
    there always is after a mass shooting. it will fade in a week unless there's another one

Load Metric
    i guess you get an 'all life is sacred' pass if youre a young right wing conservative with an assault rifle?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    there always is after a mass shooting. it will fade in a week unless there's another one

dude rupert murdoch news paper cover:

thats wild af.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

dude rupert murdoch news paper cover:

thats wild af.

and this was from february 2018 after the parkland shooting

Name:  MW-HO792_EBLVmQ_20190805004902_NS.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  144.4 KB

i seriously want to believe you're right but this pattern seems so familiar

Comments

sonatine: lol shit mea culpa

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Modern Sporting Rifle Facts

• Modern sporting rifles are among the most popular firearms being sold today.
    • The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” Who fucking cares?

• AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun. Automatic firearms have been severely restricted from civilian ownership since 1934.

• If someone calls an AR-15-style rifle an “assault weapon,” then they’ve been duped by an agenda. Is that so, you callin me stupid? Why don't you fuck a sheep and then your own agenda a little bit later
    • You tryin ta tell me der's a non sem-automatic agenda out there dats trying to win the day? Corner da maket?
    • Maybe not eh? Maybe a mother's and father's agenda......
    • they are the worst I know.

• The only real way to define what is an “assault weapon” is politically, as in how any given law chooses to define the term
    • Is that so, why don't you fuck a Black Tail Deer?—this is why the states that have banned this category of semiautomatic firearms have done so with very different definitions.

• AR-15-style rifles can look like military rifles, such as the M-16, but by law they function like other semiautomatic civilian sporting firearms, as they fire only one round with each pull of the trigger. Yeah that's the probleme ya dumb fuck

• Versions of modern sporting rifles are legal to own in most states, provided the purchaser passes the mandatory FBI background check required for all retail firearm purchasers.
    • Since America’s founding, civilian sporting rifles have evolved along with military firearms. The modern sporting rifle simply follows that pattern. Isn't that convenient?
    • These rifles’ accuracy, reliability, ruggedness and versatility serve target shooters and hunters well. They are true all-weather firearms.
    • Modern sporting rifles are chambered in .22 LR, .223 (5.56 x 45mm), 6.8 SPC, .308, .450 Bushmaster and in many other calibers. Upper receivers for pistol calibers such as 9 mm, .40, and .45 are available. There are even .410 shotgun versions.
    • These rifles are used for many different types of hunting, from varmint to big game. And they’re used for target shooting and in competitions.
    • AR-15-style rifles are no more powerful than other hunting rifles of the same caliber and in most cases are chambered in calibers less powerful than common big-game hunting cartridges like the .30-06 Springfield and .300 Win. Mag.
    • The AR-15 platform is modular. Owners like being able to affix different “uppers” (the barrel and chamber) to the “lower” (the grip, stock).
    • They have been commercially sold to the American public since the 1960s.
    • They are commonly-owned, with more than 16 million modern sporting rifles owned by civilians by 2018.
    • And, they are a lot of fun to shoot! No one gives a fuck

A fact's a fact.

National Firearms Industry Trade Association
    Last edited by limitles; 08-06-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As much as I would like most guns banned...you’d pretty much have to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Because you can’t stop at sport rifles, you have to ban semi auto pistols too...then higher capacity shot guns.

Good luck...that’s 100 million guns.

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    As much as I would like most guns banned...you’d pretty much have to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Because you can’t stop at sport rifles, you have to ban semi auto pistols too...then higher capacity shot guns.

I know, it's fiction. People who grasp to some kind of liberty through gun ownership, when they are being raped in every other way,
    is the last straw

It's sad and it's only going to get worse.

What else but civil war, World War, or general melt down like the U.S.S.R. before them is there?

This is where the silent giant wins. China
    Last edited by limitles; 08-06-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

the focus needs to be on at least reducing the frequency of mass shootings and/or number of casualties.

red flag laws, banning semi-auto rifles, psychological testing, enhanced screenings would all help.

i also want real police (not a lone old rental cop) at every school in the country. and yes i'd be ok i with higher taxes to pay for this.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Most “resource officers” at schools in the US *are* “real police”, but thank you for showing your desire to enhance Police State America.

Thread Information