Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Democrats get elected in these cities because they promise minorities a bunch of free shit yet never deliver and in return crime rates sky rocket and unemployment sky rockets. We can agree and disagree we all know you are a liberal to the end . Yet sometimes it's impossible to attempt to have a conversation with you because you never will relent . Somewhere in that brain of yours has to be the word compromise . Choose your battles wisely .
    You genuinely believe Trump is the best president ever, and present nonsense like the unemployment rate to prove this. The facts are, unemployment has been consistently trending downward for well over ten years.

You present half baked arguments and simply call people stupid if they disagree with you.

You sound like a totally unsophisticated and brainwashed lemming... to borrow a page from your own book.

Trump is the best president in MY LIFETIME . Also since you live in a different country your position on my political beliefs are not relevant to me personally. The guy has basically done everything he said he would do . Most people don't like his brashness yet I find it incredible that he is the most powerful leader in the free world and says whatever the fuck he want's . I am fairly sure the only person I called stupid was Les and that's because he also lives in a different country. I have never truly had a problem with you . If you don't like what I say that's fine .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like the Dayton shooter was extreme left and SUPPORTED gun control.

But ending white supremacist movements (how?) will solve this whole thing.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Having a president who isn’t a racist shitbag who stokes white nationalists with Facebook ads about “invasion” would fucking help!

Load Metric
    the dayton shooter was in a metal band with songs about raping/murdering women.

so at least his cultural identity was right/conservative.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Not surprised that this shooting happened at a Walmart.

There is a lot of criminal activity happening at your local Walmart every day.

Comments

Sanlmar: Damn. That’s interesting

Load Metric

You genuinely believe Trump is the best president ever, and present nonsense like the unemployment rate to prove this. The facts are, unemployment has been consistently trending downward for well over ten years.

You present half baked arguments and simply call people stupid if they disagree with you.

You sound like a totally unsophisticated and brainwashed lemming... to borrow a page from your own book.

Trump is the best president in MY LIFETIME . Also since you live in a different country your position on my political beliefs are not relevant to me personally. The guy has basically done everything he said he would do . Most people don't like his brashness yet I find it incredible that he is the most powerful leader in the free world and says whatever the fuck he want's . I am fairly sure the only person I called stupid was Les and that's because he also lives in a different country. I have never truly had a problem with you . If you don't like what I say that's fine .
    Sometimes those on the outside have a better view then those on the inside.

Trump is a "self-centred grifter" who would have run as a democrat if it served his interests.

I really don't have a problem with you. You're entitled to your opinions, and delusions. It simply annoys me when you can't argue a position and fall back on the old liberals are stupid routine, when called out for making outrageous claims of secret organisations promoting mass shootings... while ignoring the obvious.

Carry on, you're playing great.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the dayton shooter was in a metal band with songs about raping/murdering women.

so at least his cultural identity was right/conservative.
    I know this is a zinger and not a serious thought, but I do want to point out that the DNC's pants get tight at the prospect of violent felons and prisoners (you know, rapists and murderers) being allowed to vote, because we all know (literally all, including you) that those kind of people do not vote Republican. But yeah, Ted Nugent is sexist amirite?

Name:  best-dog-whistle-header.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  32.2 KB

Load Metric

Trump is a "self-centred grifter" who would have run as a democrat if it served his interests.

I really don't have a problem with you. You're entitled to your opinions, and delusions. It simply annoys me when you can't argue a position and fall back on the old liberals are stupid routine, when called out for making outrageous claims of secret organisations promoting mass shootings... while ignoring the obvious.

Didn’t you guys lose a war to a bunch of emus?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks like the Dayton shooter was extreme left and SUPPORTED gun control.

But ending white supremacist movements (how?) will solve this whole thing.
    I agree. Now is not the time to be getting crazy and ending white supremacy

Load Metric

Aus: My position on the theory that someone or some organization is pushing these guys over the edge is not far fetched . They all where on 8chan . Again if some single person had an agenda or group or organization would it be that hard to believe they are reaching out to people that show signs of being capable of commiting mass murders ? How hard is that to conceive?

Look at the information people get on other people right here on PFA. I don't think it's crazy at all to think . The shootings are to similar and close together performed by similar people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Aus: My position on the theory that someone or some organization is pushing these guys over the edge is not far fetched . They all where on 8chan . Again if some single person had an agenda or group or organization would it be that hard to believe they are reaching out to people that show signs of being capable of commiting mass murders ? How hard is that to conceive?

Look at the information people get on other people right here on PFA. I don't think it's crazy at all to think . The shootings are to similar and close together performed by similar people.

Oh hey, me again.
    When you first commented on this shooter you said he “basically blames both parties and corporations”
    I just took a look at what he did say

This attack is a response to the
    Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigator
    s, not me. I am simply defending my country from
    cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an in
    vasion. Some people will think this statement is
    hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic
    and cultural destruction brought to the Native
    Americans by our European ancestors, but this just
    reinforces my point

This is like the first 8 lines of that manifesto. Your summary of these first 8 lines leaves a lot to be desired.
    He expounds on this theme a bit more later but he is upset about the immigration of Hispanics in the border town of El Paso where famously your President lied to national TV audiences about all things El Paso.

This is the same President who famously stated in his election campaign that a southern wall would be built to keep out the rapists etc., etc, pouring in from Mexico. A wall that would be paid by the same Mexicans.
    (campaign promise not kept)

Can you see how your President's bald faced lies may have stirred up a young nutcase with availability to guns with mass destruction capabilities?

So no secret entities from 8chan necessary when your beloved leader, a known racist, lies to an uneducated public.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Oh hey, me again.
    When you first commented on this shooter you said he “basically blames both parties and corporations”

reinforces my point

This is like the first 8 lines of that manifesto. Your summary of these first 8 lines leaves a lot to be desired.
    He expounds on this theme a bit more later but he is upset about the immigration of Hispanics in the border town of El Paso where famously your President lied to national TV audiences about all things El Paso.

This is the same President who famously stated in his election campaign that a southern wall would be built to keep out the rapists etc., etc, pouring in from Mexico. A wall that would be paid by the same Mexicans.

Can you see how your President's bald faced lies may have stirred up a young nutcase with availability to guns with mass destruction capabilities?

So no secret entities from 8chan necessary when your beloved leader, a known racist, lies to an uneducated public.

Well if the public is so uneducated I suppose they should vote Democrat in 2020 and grab that free college they are promising .Also I live in Arizona and I can assure you that this persons thoughts who did these murders are not uncommon . Many people who live in the South West feel the country is being over run . Yet for some reason I don't think asylum and sanctuary are the answer .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Oh hey, me again.

reinforces my point

Well if the public is so uneducated I suppose they should vote Democrat in 2020 and grab that free college they are promising .Also I live in Arizona and I can assure you that this persons thoughts who did these murders are not uncommon . Many people who live in the South West feel the country is being over run . Yet for some reason I don't think asylum and sanctuary are the answer .
    I am well aware of the racism that exists in your country past and present. It's not just the U.S. obviously but the shit is really starting to hit the fan.

Racists from day one blamed minorities for just about anything that ailed them. This goes back to your country's earliests days with immigrants from Europe. The Irish, the Italians, no one was immune. It reads just like today just replace the names. The Chinese were famously banned entry by Congress in the late 1800's until 1943. All because the new guy was threatening whitey in some way. Scapegoats if you will.

And this doesn't include the blacks and native Americans who received/receive even harsher treatment to this day.

And your little quip about free education is not well thought out. The majority is the U.S. is overwhelming white. So think of education as an investment. Do you dislike the thought of an educated population? Can you not see future returns on such investment?

Load Metric

I am well aware of the racism that exists in your country past and present. It's not just the U.S. obviously but the shit is really starting to hit the fan.

Racists from day one blamed minorities for just about anything that ailed them. This goes back to your country's earliests days with immigrants from Europe. The Irish, the Italians, no one was immune. It reads just like today just replace the names. The Chinese were famously banned entry by Congress in the late 1800's until 1943. All because the new guy was threatening whitey in some way. Scapegoats if you will.

And this doesn't include the blacks and native Americans who received/receive even harsher treatment to this day.

And your little quip about free education is not well thought out. The majority is the U.S. is overwhelming white. So think of education as an investment. Do you dislike the thought of an educated population? Can you not see future returns on such investment?

Are you not aware we had an African American president for 8 years? Voted in by a majority of WHITE PEOPLE . The free education for all proposed is not an answer. The colleges will over charge the Government . Just like the proposed free health care . I am not against anybody getting a college degree . Yet I am also not against forced military service either. So how about we compromise . At the end of high school you have a choice . Get good grades and be a productive young citizen and get a FREE college education . Be a waste of space and time and be a mediocre citizen and welcome to the U.S armed forces .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you not aware we had an African American president for 8 years? Voted in by a majority of WHITE PEOPLE . The free education for all proposed is not an answer. The colleges will over charge the Government . Just like the proposed free health care . I am not against anybody getting a college degree . Yet I am also not against forced military service either. So how about we compromise . At the end of high school you have a choice . Get good grades and be a productive young citizen and get a FREE college education . Be a waste of space and time and be a mediocre citizen and welcome to the U.S armed forces .
    You know what, if I was a U.S. citizen today I would vote for that deal you just proposed. Everyone has a choice. Some European countries have similar systtems. The options are a little different. Higher education or a trades program. Both benefit the person and the country in the end.

Load Metric

Are you not aware we had an African American president for 8 years? Voted in by a majority of WHITE PEOPLE .

43% of white voters voted for obama in 2008, and 39% of them did in 2012

https://www.pewhispanic.org/2009/04/...ry/#i-overview

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-minori...ection-2834532

Load Metric

You know what, if I was a U.S. citizen today I would vote for that deal you just proposed. Everyone has a choice. Some European countries have similar systtems. The options are a little different. Higher education or a trades program. Both benefit the person and the country in the end.

I will also agree that Video games could be a root cause for some of the problems in my country and parents possibly should be held accountable . I will be 50 in 10 days and we have come a long way from PONG and Pac Man . The games that depict, Rapes and Murders and Robbing and Stealing obviously are a problem when young men are immersing themselves for long hours in these games. I have a 17 year old living in my home who quit High School at 16 . I allowed this because all he did all day was play video games , never did homework and was a waste of time and space in school . He was taking a seat that another student who wanted to be productive could possibly have. The first couple months I assure you was a fight to get him to do anything now 6 months from that time he has done a 360 turn around. He is on a regular schedule sleep wise. He is up at 8am every morning is willing to help around the house . He has been working at a local pub/grill as a dishwasher . He is never late to work and is very productive per his managers word. He has bought himself a bike that he rides to and from work and is becoming a man . He contributes to the cable bill to give him some sense of what real life costs are. I very rarely see him playing his xbox as he now deferred to watching shows . He is to big to enter military service but will be getting his G.E.D and has recently showed interest in community college. Obviously every case is different but parenting plays a huge role .

Load Metric
    this station break brought to you by I.E. Du Pont De Nemours and Company.

"Better Living Through Chemicals"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: The perfect woman rep

MumblesBadly: 3 then 2. 1 looks like a skank, and 4 way too young.

Load Metric
    4chan used to be Mossad but is now FBI.

8chan is Mossad.

Load Metric

I will also agree that Video games could be a root cause for some of the problems in my country and parents possibly should be held accountable . I will be 50 in 10 days and we have come a long way from PONG and Pac Man . The games that depict, Rapes and Murders and Robbing and Stealing obviously are a problem when young men are immersing themselves for long hours in these games. I have a 17 year old living in my home who quit High School at 16 . I allowed this because all he did all day was play video games , never did homework and was a waste of time and space in school . He was taking a seat that another student who wanted to be productive could possibly have. The first couple months I assure you was a fight to get him to do anything now 6 months from that time he has done a 360 turn around. He is on a regular schedule sleep wise. He is up at 8am every morning is willing to help around the house . He has been working at a local pub/grill as a dishwasher . He is never late to work and is very productive per his managers word. He has bought himself a bike that he rides to and from work and is becoming a man . He contributes to the cable bill to give him some sense of what real life costs are. I very rarely see him playing his xbox as he now deferred to watching shows . He is to big to enter military service but will be getting his G.E.D and has recently showed interest in community college. Obviously every case is different but parenting plays a huge role .

you are the michael angelo of parenting.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information