Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    No innocent people are being murdered in Chicago. Big difference.
    What you mean no innocent people you honky piece of shit?!!?!
    95% of the murders are people with extensive criminal records, shooting other people with extensive criminal records. Aka, gangs fighting over territory. The people being shot are just as bad as the people doing the shootings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Reported by The Chicago Sun Times 239 Murders in the inner city of Chicago from January 1st to June 30th . 2019

This number is actually down a significant percent from last year

Down? What? Huh? 239 MURDERS!!!!!!!!

And we are discussing a few nut jobs with guns .

Oh good another Gookie gem.

Some here are discussing mass murders with guns that make doing so relatively easy.

And some are trying to discuss ways to avoid these slaughters

You're not bright enough to realize this.

What happened your theory that some unknown entity is forcing these shooters into committing these crimes?

My theory was verified this morning when Imperial Leader Donald Trump announced the internet as a likely culprit in feeding the radical ideals of these young white minds.

Next

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    What you mean no innocent people you honky piece of shit?!!?!
    95% of the murders are people with extensive criminal records, shooting other people with extensive criminal records. Aka, gangs fighting over territory. The people being shot are just as bad as the people doing the shootings.

So that makes it ok?

Load Metric

So that makes it ok?
    It makes it not a tragedy, yeah. I wish there were more gang related murders, as it reduces the number of gang members.

Load Metric

So that makes it ok?
    It makes it not a tragedy, yeah. I wish there were more gang related murders, as it reduces the number of gang members.

I can get on board with that thinking yet its not tragic to there families and 8 kids from 8 different moms?

Load Metric

I can get on board with that thinking yet its not tragic to there families and 8 kids from 8 different moms?
    They probably think it is, but it's mostly their fault so what they think is irrelevant. They can go on TV and cry about how Teyshawn was an honor roll student trying to turn his life around.

Load Metric

They probably think it is, but it's mostly their fault so what they think is irrelevant. They can go on TV and cry about how Teyshawn was an honor roll student trying to turn his life around.

Hmmm yet the Democrats think free school and food and housing and anything else they can give the oppressed will change this. I THINK NOT . Seriously they are talking about reparations .

Load Metric

Hmmm yet the Democrats think free school and food and housing and anything else they can give the oppressed will change this. I THINK NOT . Seriously they are talking about reparations .
    So why are you so concerned about Chicago? lol. Let the (black) democrats whine about it.

Load Metric
    There is zero reason anybody should be living in Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland or St. Louis. What those cities need are economic sanctions. That's how you topple regimes. Not one cent should be given to those areas. People will get starved out and move to more prosperous areas, or they'll topple the Democratic regimes that dominate their city and finally put in sensible Republican leaders to fix the mess.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

The Democrats were very successful in taking away guns in Chicago with passing stiff guns laws so lucky now there isn’t gun violence there anymore. Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    "but muh chicago"

exactly zero meaningful reform has taken place that could possibly help chicago.

if you make every gun illegal in chicago you accomplish nothing if people are able to sell weapons without a background check at the county fair an hour away with nothing required but a folding table to display their goods on.

which the democrats have also tried to address but been blocked by NRA sponsored republitards hiding behind a 230 year old piece of paper guaranteeing that people can own a fucking musket.

sonatine has the correct response

nightmarefish, you know damn well the dems would amend the constitution to take away or at least qualify the right to bear arms if they could, and would love to ban assault weapons, gun show loopholes, enforce strict background checks, etc. etc.

state and local governments running the inner cities can't do any of this because of republican opposition

this isn't a debatable position
    This is where we actually defer. Let’s say tomorrow the Republicans play ball and ban all guns. You believe there won’t be anymore gun violence in Chicago while I believe the people that kill people without thought now will continue to do so whether guns are illegal or not. They kill people daily what makes you think they will obey gun laws? fFS

Load Metric
    Here you go Limited Les :

You are about as dumb as the dog shit sitting in my neighbors yard.

https://www.cnet.com/news/8chan-is-s...paso-massacre/

Load Metric
    Name:  6C6C68D7-21D1-4FDC-A0D8-62410AF60F2B.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  159.3 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    "but muh chicago"

exactly zero meaningful reform has taken place that could possibly help chicago.

if you make every gun illegal in chicago you accomplish nothing if people are able to sell weapons without a background check at the county fair an hour away with nothing required but a folding table to display their goods on.

which the democrats have also tried to address but been blocked by NRA sponsored republitards hiding behind a 230 year old piece of paper guaranteeing that people can own a fucking musket.

nightmarefish, you know damn well the dems would amend the constitution to take away or at least qualify the right to bear arms if they could, and would love to ban assault weapons, gun show loopholes, enforce strict background checks, etc. etc.

state and local governments running the inner cities can't do any of this because of republican opposition

This is where we actually defer. Let’s say tomorrow the Republicans play ball and ban all guns. You believe there won’t be anymore gun violence in Chicago while I believe the people that kill people without thought now will continue to do so whether guns are illegal or not. They kill people daily what makes you think they will obey gun laws? fFS

100% Agree. Guns will always be available legal or illegal

Load Metric
    There is zero reason anybody should be living in Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland or St. Louis. What those cities need are economic sanctions. That's how you topple regimes. Not one cent should be given to those areas. People will get starved out and move to more prosperous areas, or they'll topple the Democratic regimes that dominate their city and finally put in sensible Republican leaders to fix the mess.

More 100% accurate thoughts . Great post.

Load Metric
    "but muh chicago"

This is where we actually defer. Let’s say tomorrow the Republicans play ball and ban all guns. You believe there won’t be anymore gun violence in Chicago while I believe the people that kill people without thought now will continue to do so weather guns are illegal or not. They kill people daily what makes you think they will obey gun laws? fFS
    it wouldn't be overnight but over a long period of time, going the extreme route and banning guns (and, especially, imprisoning gun sellers) would lead to a drastic reduction in gun violence. (i'm not really in favor of doing this btw.)

really, i was originally addressing gordman's post, in which he basically called democrats racist for not trying to do anything to stop gun violence in inner cities that they "control." my point was that this is a disingenuous argument cause there's lots of things democrats would love to do but can't cause they control almost nothing when it comes to guns.

stricter background checks, red flag laws, making it easier to involuntarily commit someone and semi-automatic rifle bans are all things i would love to see happen. trump and the republicans are at least talking about doing some of them now, but i'm afraid we'll need a mass shooting every week to actually keep the pressure up.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Yeah but Gordman is about 2 IQ points from being an official moron.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Name:  6C6C68D7-21D1-4FDC-A0D8-62410AF60F2B.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  159.3 KB
    The picture shows one guy that resisted arrest compared to a guy surrendering to police, Jesus Christ. Why don’t you compare how the police handled the El Paso shooter compared to how they handled the Dayton shooter? One surrendered and one did not, one was arrested one was shot.

Comments

1marley1: Neither was shot. One was black tho

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Nope sorry idiot. Here's what you said.

I would go further to say that these mass killings are becoming more and more frequent enough to say there is someone or some organization feeding the fire that has yet to be discovered.”

Someone or some organization feeding the fire? 8chan is a website, a forum if you like where any moron can post. Ahem. You could say the same about fps video games, any of thousands of TV shows/movies.

And they are certainly not in category of undiscovered

You're a sick racist with no IQ period.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Lol at gookie H tagging someone limited

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Nope sorry idiot. Here's what you said.

I would go further to say that these mass killings are becoming more and more frequent enough to say there is someone or some organization feeding the fire that has yet to be discovered.”

Someone or some organization feeding the fire? 8chan is a website, a forum if you like where any moron can post. Ahem. You could say the same about fps video games, any of thousands of TV shows/movies.

And they are certainly not in the category of undiscovered

You're a sick racist with no IQ period.

Platinum
    Load Metric

This is where we actually defer. Let’s say tomorrow the Republicans play ball and ban all guns. You believe there won’t be anymore gun violence in Chicago while I believe the people that kill people without thought now will continue to do so weather guns are illegal or not. They kill people daily what makes you think they will obey gun laws? fFS
    it wouldn't be overnight but over a long period of time, going the extreme route and banning guns (and, especially, imprisoning gun sellers) would lead to a drastic reduction in gun violence. (i'm not really in favor of doing this btw.)

really, i was originally addressing gordman's post, in which he basically called democrats racist for not trying to do anything to stop gun violence in inner cities that they "control." my point was that this is a disingenuous argument cause there's lots of things democrats would love to do but can't cause they control almost nothing when it comes to guns.

stricter background checks, red flag laws, making it easier to involuntarily commit someone and semi-automatic rifle bans are all things i would love to see happen. trump and the republicans are at least talking about doing some of them now, but i'm afraid we'll need a mass shooting every week to actually keep the pressure up.
    I agree with a lot of what you’re saying but the reality is over 90% of murders are committed with hand guns so banning semi-automatic guns won’t do much to solve the gun violence issue in this country. The next question is, how do you define semi-automatic? Many hunting rifles are classified as such so are you gonna take those all away? There are millions of law abiding citizens in the heartland that would rather die than give the government their rifle.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Break down it down simply for a man from England ,

The second amendment ? Gives you the right to bare arms..to defend yourself...

So people in Walmart had weapons on them and didn’t get a shot off?

We are going through the worst 2 years of murders in London ever ,mostly knives, and what the press won’t tell you, black on black, and that’s not down to computer games, maybe gangster rap.....
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Thread Information