Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Interesting how 73 people were shot this week just in Chicago alone.

Obviously this isn't a good political headline for Democrats, so lets get 24/7 wall to wall coverage of some "white guy" committing a shooting that doesnt even come close to what happens in an entire city controlled by Democrats on a weekly basis. (Oh and lets not forget that these alt-right dickbags might not be so alt right like the media is claiming -but ill concede that those results arent final yet)

Go ahead, now give me the "but its a MASS SHOOTING!" line

You leftists want to cry racism from every angle possible?

How about the fact that these people shot weekly in Chiraq alone are most likely black (you know damn well at least most of them are)...but yet the MSM is out there heavily covering white people shooting and being shot. Where is all of this national media coverage? Systemic racism much?

This yet still confirms my theory that there are more people who:

- are Democrat voters

- would most likely vote Democrat

...that by far commit more murders in this country than any leftist could claim that some alt-right shitbag could pull off. Tell me, what exactly have those Democrat politicians done in the past several DECADES to stop this?

Ill sip my coffee while you try to change my mind.

hey remember that time you mosey'd into a thread about a mass murder to call democratic politicians ineffective despite every.. single... solution.. they propose.. being shot down by NRA backed republicans?

because that shit was breath taking, gordo.

honestly peak pfa right there.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Obviously this isn't a good political headline for Democrats, so lets get 24/7 wall to wall coverage of some "white guy" committing a shooting that doesnt even come close to what happens in an entire city controlled by Democrats on a weekly basis. (Oh and lets not forget that these alt-right dickbags might not be so alt right like the media is claiming -but ill concede that those results arent final yet)

How about the fact that these people shot weekly in Chiraq alone are most likely black (you know damn well at least most of them are)...but yet the MSM is out there heavily covering white people shooting and being shot. Where is all of this national media coverage? Systemic racism much?

- are Democrat voters

...that by far commit more murders in this country than any leftist could claim that some alt-right shitbag could pull off. Tell me, what exactly have those Democrat politicians done in the past several DECADES to stop this?

hey remember that time you mosey'd into a thread about a mass murder to call democratic politicians ineffective despite every.. single... solution.. they propose.. being shot down by NRA backed republicans?

Isn't he a known career scammer? why is he even still on this site?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

- are Democrat voters

Do you want to hear the truth. Cause I'm the guy spell it out. Forget race, forget politics. No guns, no gun violence.

It's pretty simple and so is the American public.
    Basically you, the white majority racist person are afraid. AFRAID of damn near everything.
    Afraid of communism, afraid of that different coloured skin person, afraid of losing a dime in your blessed portfolio.

You're scared. This is what happens to people who have orcherstrated a dominant position. Becasue there is always someone waiting to take away what previously you took away.
    Sit on it
    Go drink some more Les you drunken fucking loser.

You know absolutely nothing about me but insist I must somehow be a racist.

You comprended about as much from my post as you did the one before.

Fuck it, go have another drink and pass out and do it again tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Do you want to hear the truth. Cause I'm the guy spell it out. Forget race, forget politics. No guns, no gun violence.

It's pretty simple and so is the American public.
    Basically you, the white majority racist person are afraid. AFRAID of damn near everything.
    Afraid of communism, afraid of that different coloured skin person, afraid of losing a dime in your blessed portfolio.

You're scared. This is what happens to people who have orcherstrated a dominant position. Becasue there is always someone waiting to take away what previously you took away.
    Sit on it
    Go drink some more Les you drunken fucking loser.

You know absolutely nothing about me but insist I must somehow be a racist.

You comprended about as much from my post as you did the one before.

Fuck it, go have another drink and pass out and do it again tomorrow
    Jesus H. I wasn't saying you specifically I said the white majority. And I should not have said white majority racist, although it sounds very appropriate on this site. But eveything else stands you grade school drop out. You're afraid of everything.
    This is not an apology. And BTW I know you are stupid. You just played that card

Also first sentence, forget race, forget politics.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-04-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

- are Democrat voters

But yet its STILL Democrats (or people who would most likely vote Dem) who commit a vast majority of the murders

Heh...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

You obviously have me confused with someone else. Ill let others set it straight because everyone here knows I havent scammed anyone and im going to bed

Comments

simpdog: Not a scammer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW for future idiots who can't argue a point, I'm a gay Chinese male with three limbs.
    So have at it. Use this against me in any argument you are currently losing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    You obviously have me confused with someone else. Ill let others set it straight because everyone here knows I havent scammed anyone and im going to bed
    Correct, Gordo is a faggot but not a scammer

Load Metric

But yet its STILL Democrats (or people who would most likely vote Dem) who commit a vast majority of the murders

Heh...

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW for future idiots who can't argue a point, I'm a gay Chinese male with three limbs.
    So have at it. Use this against me in any argument you are currently losing
    I'm known as three chan

Load Metric
    And y’all thought that Russia was putting shit on Facebook to sow discord among us.

Name:  C144CA50-DA0D-4476-ABEF-344897E52F0D.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  202.3 KB

P.S. to Druff: You have been expressing a lot of love of Trump lately re his policies. Do you approve of this kind of presidential messaging on said policies?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  67823517_2386500774956553_8397858045295591424_o.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  116.6 KB

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    not Trump's fault at all, and btw when people invade your country the word for that is 'invasion'

Comments

sonatine: ((( people )))

Load Metric
    Name:  03326E79-2413-47EC-8488-98B1283E5EA1.png
Views: 486
Size:  671.9 KB

This isn’t to say these mass shootings aren’t a problem. His point on the emotions is spot on though.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: Agreed

Load Metric
    But people aren't clicking on news stories about medical errors or the flu tho

Comments

Daly: I think that’s his main point

Load Metric
    Medical errors killing more than car accidents, suicide and homicide by gun combined is hella impressive tho

Comments

splitthis: You gotta watch those mofos

Load Metric
    8chan dondkdown. Reminds me that I miss craigslist personal ads.

Comments

Jayjami:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Name:  03326E79-2413-47EC-8488-98B1283E5EA1.png
Views: 486
Size:  671.9 KB

This isn’t to say these mass shootings aren’t a problem. His point on the emotions is spot on though.
    This set of comparisons versus the consequences of 2 mass shootings is asinine. The other events are generally not easily preventable. Eliminating the immunity for gun merchants from accountability for who the sell guns to would allow the risk of civil liability to encourage gun merchants to vet their customers for mental health and other relevant risk factors.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-05-2019 at 04:21 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

- are Democrat voters

i'm confused. doesn't the democrat party want to take away all the guns, but have been blocked at every attempt at gun reform by republicans? or do i have the parties reversed again

Comments

Salty_Aus: touché

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    8chan dondkdown. Reminds me that I miss craigslist personal ads.

Craigslist personals have been popping up under the community tab in my area. Those where a fun read though .

Thread Information