Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    hang the asshole

Comments

MumblesBadly: That would be too kind.

Load Metric
    Druff: Is encouraging racist nutjobs to go postal on Hispanic US citizens part of Trump’s plan to discourage immigration from “shithole” countries?

And I’m guessing that you still don’t think it worthwhile to enact sensible gun reform, right?

You going to answer? Or follow the lead of the GOPers in Congress on this matter?

Name:  D837C983-8C19-4179-91B1-C82B01199D6B.jpeg
Views: 445
Size:  132.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  67620007_651636075245177_6085891293186097152_o.png
Views: 376
Size:  179.8 KB

Comments

blake: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I'm sure that both shooters were Trump supporters and that they dislike black people.

Mass shootings have been happening for a long time. Did you bother to read the kids manifesto? While in no way am I condoning the obvious useless drivel that it was. He basically blames both politic parties and corporations.

Sadly from reading the manifesto many young white males who are commiting these crimes are somehow being brainwashed into believing that they are slowly but surely becoming a minority within the country. Simply put this is not true. I would go further to say that these mass killings are becoming more and more frequent enough to say there is someone or some organization feeding the fire that has yet to be discovered.

To simply blame guns or the fact Americans have the right to purchase and own guns is extremely narrow minded . My political views are well known on this forum . I vote Republican across the board no matter who the candidate is . My reasons are selfish . I fought for this country alongside many ethnic groups. I put my life in there hands as well as there's in mine. If you are a veteran I see zero positives to vote democrat.

As far as immigration goes. My view is that economic refugees should not be allowed to enter the country illegally . We are not the only country in the world who has this problem . Because America is the land of the free and our economy is vibrant it's understandable and makes sense why people want to come here . The sad truth is we can not take them all. If we want to protect what we have fought and died for it has to be controlled. All of you left wing nut jobs who want to hand out citizenship or sanctuary and other amenities think you are being humane .

Facts are we have our own extremely poor population of actual card carrying US citizens . At some point the bubble will burst and that is what you are seeing with these mass shootings .

For fucks sake how do you think Trump got elected in the first place? People are fed the fuck up with both political parties. Electing Trump was the ultimate fuck you to the left and the world. Get use to this shit cause as long as the ultra failing left pushes for immigration for all and free college and food and housing and health care the average working class man Black, White, Latino will keep on voting for Trump and every other conservative .

You fuckers made your bed with the Clinton's and Obama now you think you have a right to complain ?

Eat shit fuckers .
    Speaking of manifestos.......woooooo! I swear to God (Donnie impersonation) you're going blame PFA as they drag your crazy ass out of your local K-Mart

The sentence highlighted above. Please elaborate.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-04-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Mass shootings have been happening for a long time. Did you bother to read the kids manifesto? While in no way am I condoning the obvious useless drivel that it was. He basically blames both politic parties and corporations.

Sadly from reading the manifesto many young white males who are commiting these crimes are somehow being brainwashed into believing that they are slowly but surely becoming a minority within the country. Simply put this is not true. I would go further to say that these mass killings are becoming more and more frequent enough to say there is someone or some organization feeding the fire that has yet to be discovered.

To simply blame guns or the fact Americans have the right to purchase and own guns is extremely narrow minded . My political views are well known on this forum . I vote Republican across the board no matter who the candidate is . My reasons are selfish . I fought for this country alongside many ethnic groups. I put my life in there hands as well as there's in mine. If you are a veteran I see zero positives to vote democrat.

As far as immigration goes. My view is that economic refugees should not be allowed to enter the country illegally . We are not the only country in the world who has this problem . Because America is the land of the free and our economy is vibrant it's understandable and makes sense why people want to come here . The sad truth is we can not take them all. If we want to protect what we have fought and died for it has to be controlled. All of you left wing nut jobs who want to hand out citizenship or sanctuary and other amenities think you are being humane .

Facts are we have our own extremely poor population of actual card carrying US citizens . At some point the bubble will burst and that is what you are seeing with these mass shootings .

For fucks sake how do you think Trump got elected in the first place? People are fed the fuck up with both political parties. Electing Trump was the ultimate fuck you to the left and the world. Get use to this shit cause as long as the ultra failing left pushes for immigration for all and free college and food and housing and health care the average working class man Black, White, Latino will keep on voting for Trump and every other conservative .

You fuckers made your bed with the Clinton's and Obama now you think you have a right to complain ?

Eat shit fuckers .
    Speaking of manifestos.......woooooo! I swear to God (Donnie impersonation) you're going blame PFA as they drag your crazy ass out of your local K-Mart

Just a theory Les. Go have another Labatts and a swig of Maple syrup .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yeah we know it's theory. Explain the theory.

As a U.S. citizen you cannot legally buy beer until age 21. Weapons of mass destruction, yes mass destruction, can be purchased legally from what, I don't know, 12?

You should double down on your Xanax.
    You know what they call Xanax and other benzos......liquour in a pill.
    gobble gobble hypocrite

Load Metric

As a U.S. citizen you cannot legally buy beer until age 21. Weapons of mass destruction, yes mass destruction, can be purchased legally from what, I don't know, 12?

gobble gobble hypocrite

Yes Xanex has all the benefits of alcohol without the buzz or the hangover. So we agree on that and I only bust your balls about the drinking because it's obvious when you have been and have not been. So today since you seem sober I'll oblige you.

Would it not be far fetched to think that there is someone reaching out through some sort of communication avenue towards white males who show these tendencies or racist or biased viewd and pushing them over the edge? A group or single person? Someone trolling forums and social media looking for key words and subjects . Then singling them out?.

Just saying it wouldn't shock or surprise me. When you speak of weapons of mass destruction that can be purchased easily by 12 yr olds it doesn't resonate to me that way. While I can agree that automatic weapons are a disaster in the wrong hands . There are many other gun choices that could and would do the same damage well before the shooter could be stopped .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

gobble gobble hypocrite

Yes Xanex has all the benefits of alcohol without the buzz or the hangover. So we agree on that and I only bust your balls about the drinking because it's obvious when you have been and have not been. So today since you seem sober I'll oblige you.

Would it not be far fetched to think that there is someone reaching out through some sort of communication avenue towards white males who show these tendencies or racist or biased viewd and pushing them over the edge? A group or single person? Someone trolling forums and social media looking for key words and subjects . Then singling them out?.

Just saying it wouldn't shock or surprise me. When you speak of weapons of mass destruction that can be purchased easily by 12 yr olds it doesn't resonate to me that way. While I can agree that automatic weapons are a disaster in the wrong hands . There are many other gun choices that could and would do the same damage well before the shooter could be stopped .
    No. Mass murderers are insane as is your thinking about them.

I'm out. I am worried for you and your neighbourhood.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    how can you believe that
    THE POLICE ARE GENERALLY STUPID BAD GUYS THAT UNFAIRLY TARGET BLACK PEOPLE
    and also believe that
    ONLY THE POLICE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    how can you believe that
    and also believe that

for one thing it would deprive them of the 'i felt my life was threatened' excuse, at which point we can start sending them to the wall in earnest.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hmmmmmm. Calling em all false flags if 4chan gets shut down, starting with New Zealand

Load Metric
    Name:  B82F63E7-5BA8-4963-909F-83CAB925BF8B.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  111.0 KB

(((prolly just a jooincidence)))

Load Metric
    Name:  67979454_10157048734871677_5595705932664274944_o.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  370.2 KB

Comments

big dick: wow

Load Metric
    ^ pure, uncut bannon.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    how can you believe that
    and also believe that

for one thing it would deprive them of the 'i felt my life was threatened' excuse, at which point we can start sending them to the wall in earnest.
    Ya, that should work, I’m sure they’ll turn in all their guns. Working great in Chicago with their strict gun laws, no one ever gets murdered there.....

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    So two white supremacists write multi-page manifestos prior to committing a mass shooting and neither one of them mentions the jews. Not once.

LULZ

Okaaaaaaay.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  B82F63E7-5BA8-4963-909F-83CAB925BF8B.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  111.0 KB

(((prolly just a jooincidence)))
    dirty b was the garlic shooter?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Name:  67634223_10157307982312881_5505894554437419008_n.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  73.5 KB

Load Metric

No. Mass murderers are insane as is your thinking about them.

I'm out. I am worried for you and your neighbourhood.

You are worried for me?

You certainly are Canadian and every drunken word you type proves why Canada sucks

Comments

RS_: Canada sucks

Thread Information