Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are a barbaric society. So what is the downside of taking away your most barbaric weapons?
    I'm guessing the lack of barabarism.

Because you're not in my back yard I'm just going to watch.

Elect what ever sicko to President you want. Let every moron pack a military type weapon.

I'm just watching now. But don't come near me

Load Metric
    Name:  66838919_2742564412423248_379260786356256768_n.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  50.4 KB

mostly just beating mumbles to it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thanks. I was busy practicing using the Google.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The question here is, what is really a viable deterrent these days?

Short answer: not much at all.

Im pretty sure every one of these psychos over the years pretty much knew damn well what their consequences will be before they pull something like this off:

1) death in a shootout

2) prison for life and/or eventual execution in states where it is applicable.

Thats it. Period.

This obviously doesn't seem to be an effective deterrent.

With the obvious media coverage these days, we know damn well that these sick people (future murderers) are analyzing the coverage as well as the consequences to a suspect, and they dont care. They are obviously not deterred in carrying out the same type of thing in the future.

Believe me, I would enjoy bringing various barbaric public torture methods to these insane individuals. But another part of my brain says to look at the bigger picture, we need to attack this problem from less popular angles - like mental health.

And I will be the first to admit that I don't have the first damn clue how to attack it (mainly because im not a psychologist)

Mental health treatment desparately needs to be the next big human revolution - and it doesn't matter if you reside in a country with guns or not...this is a global problem.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Im pretty sure every one of these psychos over the years pretty much knew damn well what their consequences will be before they pull something like this off:

1) death in a shootout

Thats it. Period.

With the obvious media coverage these days, we know damn well that these sick people are analyzing the coverage as well as the consequences to a suspect, and they dont care. They are obviously not deterred in carrying out the same type of thing in the future.

Believe me, I would enjoy bringing various barbaric public torture methods to these insane individuals. But another part of my brain says to look at the bigger picture, we need to attack this problem from less popular angles - like mental health.

And I will be the first to admit that I don't have the first damn clue how to attack it (mainly because im not a psychologist)

Mental health treatment desparately needs to be the next big human revolution - and it doesn't matter if you reside in a country with guns or not...this is a global problem.
    Respectviley I must disagree. No one knows what goes through the minds of these assasins. Put a gun beside one of them your chances of mayhem increase tenfold. Just look at the number of suicides in the U.S. It is out of proportion to the rest of the world. The easy "fix" to their problem is often the gun at their side

How do you target those who may be subject to suicide or mass murder? Are they ranting everyday that
    this is their intention? I don't think so. Take away the weak laws pertainging to gun ownership and you may have an idea.

I think it's Glasgow, Scotland that is the stabbing captial of the world. Stabbing because gun laws exist and mass murders are not the problem faced in the U.S.

And has anyone ever understood or treated the insane before the fact?

It's pretty clear that you don't throw a loaded gun into the pre-school class and hope for the best

Load Metric
    GREAT point, not one other country has mental health problems,right?
    Are you gonna send thoughts and prayers, next?
    Go back to fox "news" and the failing #NRA TV
    The good guy w/the gun didn't work, there were plenty of customer's armed, and not one shot landed on him,
    Do you guys even pay dues anymore, just paypal the cash right LaPierre's Italian Tailor.

Its funny how the guys who blame this on mental health, also want to take your health care away.

Nope, we are the only country w/EASY access to weapons of War. Period end of story.

Time people like you, wake up and realize that you can defend yourself w/a shotgun,
    and children dying in malls or festivals is more important to end, than you losing your ability to get drunk and shoot cans after work.

Another shooting you can blame on Fox news, he was fighting the 'Hispanic invasion', we all know there is only one network spewing that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

1) death in a shootout

Thats it. Period.

With the obvious media coverage these days, we know damn well that these sick people (future murderers) are analyzing the coverage as well as the consequences to a suspect, and they dont care. They are obviously not deterred in carrying out the same type of thing in the future.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Could you put your responses below the quote you are replying to? Before seeing it was Gordo, I thought that you were preemptively responding to comments Druff might post.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO
    Sat Aug 03 2019 22:31:51 ET

The Inconvenient Truth
    About Me
    In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and
    his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
    Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigator
    s, not me. I am simply defending my country from
    cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an in
    vasion. Some people will think this statement is
    hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic
    and cultural destruction brought to the Native
    Americans by our European ancestors, but this just
    reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the
    invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s lef
    t is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this
    attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispan
    ic community was not my target before I read The
    Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the po
    litical and economic reasons behind the attack, my
    gear, my expectations of what response this will ge
    nerate and my personal motivations and thoughts.
    Political Reasons
    In short, America is rotting from the inside out,
    and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly
    impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our lead
    ers, both Democrat AND Republican, have been
    failing us for decades. They are either complacent
    or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the
    American public in our history. The takeover of the
    United States government by unchecked
    corporations. I could write a ten page essay on all
    the damage these corporations have caused, but here
    is what is important. Due to the death of the baby
    boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of
    the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The
    Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by
    pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open
    borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship
    and more to enact a political coup by importing and then
    legalizing millions of new voters. With policies li
    ke these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely
    become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a
    Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the
    Democrats is all it would take for them to win near
    ly every presidential election. Although the
    Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Pro-
    corporation = pro-immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize
    corporations over our future. So the Democrats are
    nearly unanimous with their support of immigration
    while the Republicans are divided over it. At least
    with Republicans, the process of mass immigration
    and citizenship can be greatly reduced.
    Economic Reasons
    In short, immigration can only be detrimental to the future of America. Continued immigration will
    make one of the biggest issues of our time, automation, so much worse. Some sources say that in under
    two decades, half of American jobs will be lost to
    it. Of course some people will be retrained, but most
    will not. So it makes no sense to keep on letting
    millions of illegal or legal immigrants flood into the
    United States, and to keep the tens of millions that are already here. Invaders who also have close to
    the highest birthrate of all ethnicities in America. In
    the near future, America will have to initiate a basic
    universal income to prevent widespread poverty and
    civil unrest as people lose their jobs. Joblessness in
    itself is a source of civil unrest. The less depend
    ents on a government welfare system, the better. The
    lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving
    ambitions social projects like universal healthcare
    and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if
    tens of millions of dependents are removed.
    Even though new migrants do the dirty work, their kids typically don’t. They want to live the American
    Dream which is why they get college degrees and fill higher-paying skilled positions. This is why
    corporations lobby for even more illegal immigration even after decades of it of happening. They need
    to keep replenishing the low-skilled labor pool. Even as migrant children flood skilled jobs, Corporat
    ions make this worse by lobbying for even more work visa
    s to be issued for skilled foreign workers to come
    here. Recently, the senate under a REPUBLICAN administration has greatly increased the number of
    foreign workers that will take American jobs. Remember that both Democrats and Republicans support
    immigration and work visas. Corporations need to keep replenishing the labor pool for both skilled and
    unskilled jobs to keep wages down. So Automation is
    a good thing as it will eliminate the need for new
    migrants to fill unskilled jobs. Jobs that American
    s can’t survive on anyway. Automation can and would
    replace millions of low-skilled jobs if immigrants
    were deported. This source of competition for skilled
    labor from immigrants and visa holders around the world has made a very difficult situation even worse
    for natives as they compete in the skilled job mark
    et. To compete, people have to get better credentials
    by spending more time in college. It used to be tha
    t a high school degree was worth something. Now a
    bachelor’s degree is what’s recommended to be competitive in the job market. The cost of college
    degrees has exploded as their value has plummeted.
    This has led to a generation of indebted,
    overqualified students filling menial, low paying and unfulfilling jobs. Of course these migrants and
    their children have contributed to the problem, but are n
    ot the sole cause of it.
    The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is
    destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive
    burden for future generations. Corporations are heaing the destruction of our environment by
    shamelessly over harvesting resources. This has been
    a problem for decades. For example, this
    phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades
    old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the
    country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming
    and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste
    and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl create
    s inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how
    many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water of
    f our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my
    short life has led me to believe that the average A
    merican isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if
    the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The
    government is unwilling to tackle these issues
    beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration
    because more people means a bigger market for their
    products. I just want to say that I love the people
    of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next
    logical step is to decrease the number of people in
    America using resources. If we can get rid of enough
    people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.
    Gear
    Main gun: AK47 (WASR 10) – I realized pretty quickly that this isn’t a great choice since it’s the civilian
    version of the ak47. It’s not designed to shoot rounds quickly, so it overheats massively after about
    100 shots fired in quick succession. I’ll have to use a
    heat-resistant glove to get around this.
    8m3 bullet: This bullet, unlike pretty much any other 7.62x39 bullet, actually fragments like a pistol
    hollow point when shot out of an ak47 at the cost o
    f penetration. Penetration is still reasonable, but not
    nearly as high as a normal ak47 bullet. The ak47 is
    definitely a bad choice without this bullet design, and
    may still be with it.
    Other gun(if I get one): Ar15 – Pretty much any variation of this gun doesn’t heat up nearly as fast a
    s the
    AK47. The round of this gun isn’t designed to frag
    ment, but instead tumbles inside a target causing
    lethal wounding. This gun is probably better, but I
    wanted to explore different options. The ar15 is
    probably the best gun for military applications but
    this isn’t a military application.
    This will be a test of which is more lethal, either
    it’s fragmentation or tumbling.
    I didn’t spend much time at all preparing for this
    attack. Maybe a month, probably less. I have do this
    before I lose my nerve. I figured that an under-prepared attack and a meh manifesto is better than no
    attack and no manifesto
    Reaction
    Statistically, millions of migrants have returned t
    o their home countries to reunite with the family t
    hey
    lost contact with when they moved to America. They
    come here as economic immigrants, not for asylum
    reasons. This is an encouraging sign that the Hispanic population is willing to return to their home
    countries if given the right incentive. An incentive that myself and many other patriotic Americans will
    provide. This will remove the threat of the Hispanic voting bloc which will make up for the loss of
    millions of baby boomers. This will also make the elites that run corporations realize that it’s not i
    n their interest to continue piss off Americans. Corporate
    America doesn’t need to be destroyed, but just
    shown that they are on the wrong side of history. That if they don’t bend, they will break.
    Personal Reasons and Thoughts
    My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist. The job of my dreams will
    likely be automated. Hispanics will take control of
    the local and state government of my beloved Texas,
    changing policy to better suit their needs. They will turn Texas into an instrument of a political coup
    which will hasten the destruction of our country. The environment is getting worse by the year. If you
    take nothing else from this document, remember this
    : INACTION IS A CHOICE. I can no longer bear the
    shame of inaction knowing that our founding fathers
    have endowed me with the rights needed to save
    our country from the brink destruction. Our European comrades don’t have the gun rights needed to
    repel the millions of invaders that plaque their country. They have no choice but to sit by and watch
    their countries burn.
    America can only be destroyed from the inside-out.
    If our country falls, it will be the fault of trait
    ors. This
    is why I see my actions as faultless. Because this
    isn’t an act of imperialism but an act of preservation.
    America is full of hypocrites who will blast my act
    ions as the sole result of racism and hatred of other
    countries, despite the extensive evidence of all the problems these invaders cause and will cause.
    People who are hypocrites because they support imperialistic wars that have caused the loss of tens of
    thousands of American lives and untold numbers of civilian lives. The argument that mass murder is
    okay when it is state sanctioned is absurd. Our government has killed a whole lot more people for a
    whole lot less. Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow
    Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell-bent on destroying our country. Even if they are
    shameless race mixers, massive polluters, haters of
    our collective values, etc. One day they will see error
    of their ways. Either when American patriots fail to reform our country and it collapses or when we save
    it. But they will see the error of their ways. I promise y’all that.
    I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems. Also
    because it’s completely unnecessary and selfish. 2nd and 3rd
    generation Hispanics form interracial unions
    at much higher rates than average. Yet another reason to send them back. Cultural and racial diversity
    is largely temporary. Cultural diversity diminishes as
    stronger and/or more appealing cultures overtake
    weaker and/or undesirable ones. Racial diversity will disappear as either race mixing or genocide will
    take place. But the idea of deporting or murdering
    all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been
    here at least as long as the whites, and have done
    as much to build our country. The best solution to
    this for now would be to divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each
    race. This physical separation would nearly eliminate race mixing and improve social unity by granting
    each race self-determination within their respective territory(s).
    My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by
    the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of
    the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death
    penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not
    going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’
    m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.
    Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfll
    your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security
    targets. Even though you might out gun a security
    guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor,
    training and numbers. Do not throw away your life
    on an unnecessarily dangerous target. If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.
    My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest
    predate Trump and his campaign for president. I put
    ting this here because some people will blame the
    President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media
    will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous
    for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.
    Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just
    the beginning of the fight for America and Europe.
    I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country
    from destruction.

listen... when the government starts reading your minds at airports and tolls and such, remember that its because people like this ^^^^ can turn into murderbots for like about a months minimum wage paychecks.

the only answer on the table is a massive redefinition of what 'privacy' is and what we have 'rights' to.

we (society) lack the will to legislate away the issue by violating one of the core tenets of the constitution.

thats fucking shameful but when the government starts a never ending 'no stone unturned' campaign to ferret out and neutralize the next domestic terrorist before they get a chance to biobomb a subway car, i mean, you had your chance to just give up your toys and you were like nah.

Comments

Sanlmar: You could post this anywhere. HOF.

Salty_Aus: He reminds me of a few posters here

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    shout out to matt drudge being like 'hell yeah ill post his manifesto'.

Load Metric
    Wow. Sometimes you antagonize us with vegetables and Tesla just cause. We got it coming.

Other times I am awed.

Privacy or guns

I kinda know the answer. Literally no one wins in that scenario. It is the inevitable outcome though.

-fin

Load Metric
    oh hey speaking of which this is the 3rd mass murder announced on 8chan before being executed.

hispanics, jews, muslims the respective targets.

Load Metric
    I am against capital punishment by the state regardless of the heinousness of the crime committed. But in this case, I’m down with some vigilante justice in terms of this dipshit being spread eagled across the middle lane of I-10 just east of Paisano and giving anyone with a big rig the opportunity to lubricate the pavement there with his viscera.

Comments

limitles: ha ha you got my vote
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-03-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In other news, there were 40 other people murdered in the United States today (and every other day of the year ) but for some reason no one gives a shit about them.

Comments

Tellafriend: correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Look why don't you keep it simple for the rest of us......I know potsing that manifesto was
    not an endorsement in anyway of what happenend, just the opposite, but your smarts and wit sometimes veil
    your true intention IMO. I personally thought posting that manifesto was unecessaary. I did not read it nor did I have to but that's just me. I did not watch the beheading of Nick Berg for the same reason.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The audio by itself is quite disturbing.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-04-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Load Metric
    “I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems”

Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another shooting in Dayton, OH. So far 9 are dead, 16 injured.

It happened at a bar around 1:22am EST.

The shooter is dead.

Load Metric
    I'm sure that both shooters were Trump supporters and that they dislike black people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I'm sure that both shooters were Trump supporters and that they dislike black people.

Mass shootings have been happening for a long time. Did you bother to read the kids manifesto? While in no way am I condoning the obvious useless drivel that it was. He basically blames both politic parties and corporations.

Sadly from reading the manifesto many young white males who are commiting these crimes are somehow being brainwashed into believing that they are slowly but surely becoming a minority within the country. Simply put this is not true. I would go further to say that these mass killings are becoming more and more frequent enough to say there is someone or some organization feeding the fire that has yet to be discovered.

To simply blame guns or the fact Americans have the right to purchase and own guns is extremely narrow minded . My political views are well known on this forum . I vote Republican across the board no matter who the candidate is . My reasons are selfish . I fought for this country alongside many ethnic groups. I put my life in there hands as well as there's in mine. If you are a veteran I see zero positives to vote democrat.

As far as immigration goes. My view is that economic refugees should not be allowed to enter the country illegally . We are not the only country in the world who has this problem . Because America is the land of the free and our economy is vibrant it's understandable and makes sense why people want to come here . The sad truth is we can not take them all. If we want to protect what we have fought and died for it has to be controlled. All of you left wing nut jobs who want to hand out citizenship or sanctuary and other amenities think you are being humane .

Facts are we have our own extremely poor population of actual card carrying US citizens . At some point the bubble will burst and that is what you are seeing with these mass shootings .

For fucks sake how do you think Trump got elected in the first place? People are fed the fuck up with both political parties. Electing Trump was the ultimate fuck you to the left and the world. Get use to this shit cause as long as the ultra failing left pushes for immigration for all and free college and food and housing and health care the average working class man Black, White, Latino will keep on voting for Trump and every other conservative .

You fuckers made your bed with the Clinton's and Obama now you think you have a right to complain ?

Eat shit fuckers .

Load Metric
    BREAKING: It’s now being reported that the alleged manifesto of the El Paso gunman, claiming he agreed with Christchurch mosque shooter, was a hoax

Load Metric
    Patrick Crusius the El Paso shooter

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  63.3 KB

Was a loner, was relentlessly bullied in High School, and for fuck sakes dude looks like a mass murder.

Comments

devidee: Seems to have beady eyes. Interesting

MumblesBadly: He looks like a closeted gay Republican.

Load Metric
    Mass shooting in Dayton OH as well yesterday.

Damn. Mossad working some OT.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Patrick Crusius the El Paso shooter

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  63.3 KB

Was a loner, was relentlessly bullied in High School, and for fuck sakes dude looks like a mass murder.

Certainly not of pure white blood. Looks as he may have a bit of my Jewish blood running through his veins.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sure could be. Those ridiculous looking lips are probably due to generations of inbreeding.

Thread Information