Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: the good ol rootin tootin el paso walmart mass murder thread, yeeeehaw!

Load Metric
    BUMP with a relevant ‘shoutout’ to the bigoted rhetoric of Fox News talking heads that have helped to amplify the racist rhetoric of the head of the GOP.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I just added up a few cities not on that list and looked at a list of other countries homicides and your meme is clearly not true and not even close.

Edit-missed a page where this was already torn apart by facts. It felt idiotic at face value, and clearly is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes that meme is BS, hence why you never see me sharing stuff like that (because they're usually either BS or misleading), but the left puts out much of the same crap on the other side.

Of course, in the case of the left, when it comes to snopes factchecking it, they find a way to avoid calling it "false".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...guns-away.html

- former marine gets on stage at some proud boys love-in and waxes poetic about how he was going to 'slaughter' antifa.

- fbi uses oregon's new red flag law to confiscate his guns and put him in psych ward for 5 days.

massive plot twist alert:

the ex marine got back on his meds, requested an additional two weeks in the va hospital, and recognizes he basically left authorities no choice but to respond to a threat he presented, based on his behavior/appearance/circumstances.

BUT MUH GUN CONTROL
    - pfa

BUT MUH ANTIFA TERRORTHUGS
    - druff
    Excuse me, are you trying to claim that I would be against taking this guy's guns away under such circumstances?

Or are you saying that a psycho intending to target Antifa somehow makes Antifa more cuddly and innocent?

Load Metric
    interesting, the supreme court decided to let the sandy hook families' lawsuit against remington to go forward, meaning this case is probably going to trial. i wonder how the connecticut jury will rule, for the sandy hook families whose kids were slaughtered or a gun manufacturer?

this is exactly the type of lawsuit that might cause gun manufacturers to rethink their products

Load Metric
    thats cool but i want to take a moment to point out that druff is incredibly threatened by a group whose sole purpose is to defend against fascism.

also the only thing i thought when i heard the ruling was 'there is exactly no way any of these parents see a dime unless they are also on the legal team'.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    thats cool but i want to take a moment to point out that druff is incredibly threatened by a group whose sole purpose is to defend against fascism.

also the only thing i thought when i heard the ruling was 'there is exactly no way any of these parents see a dime unless they are also on the legal team'.
    I'm not threatened by them because they're unlikely to have any incidents with me, since I'm not showing up at protests of any kind, nor am I trying to speak on a college campus.

However, it's cute that you feel a group which engages in violent suppression of speech is ANTI fascist.

Load Metric
    speech advocating violence isnt free, legal, or protected and lol at that coming from a guy who cant deal with marty posting here.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    speech advocating violence isnt free, legal, or protected and lol at that coming from a guy who cant deal with marty posting here.
    I put up with Marty way longer than anyone else would have.

So you are stating that Antifa has only attacked people who were in the process of engaging in speech directly advocating violence?

Is that really what you're coming with here?

You do realize it's okay to condemn groups on "your side" without going against your own points and beliefs, right? Notice you don't see me defending the Proud Boys. So many people on the left, including you, see Antifa as heroes, though.

Speaks volumes.

Load Metric
    that you see the proud boys as an analog to antifa is an impressive act of intellectual contortion, so golf claps.

i just think its funny that the guy trying to brand this a free speech forum wont let marty post here despite creating content so blazing hot that the NSA monitors it.

also ok boomer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that you see the proud boys as an analog to antifa is an impressive act of intellectual contortion, so golf claps.

i just think its funny that the guy trying to brand this a free speech forum wont let marty post here despite creating content so blazing hot that the NSA monitors it.

also ok boomer.
    People older than me are disqualified from saying ok boomer

Comments

MumblesBadly: Ageist!!!

Load Metric
    IM YOUNG AT HEART

Thread Information