Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** 2019-2020 NFL THREAD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    just got this email blast...

my suggestion, if want to take the OAK U 6, take it now or you might not get the chance to take it because they might pull it...

mine has gone from -110 to -125...

taking my last bite here...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    where's my time machine to go back and 10x my bet instead of 3x...oh well...

also took a small stab on lamar Jackson O 16.5 TD passes...got daly's blessing to take an over...I mean I think it would be virtually impossible for him not to have 17 TD passes if he plays all 16...

Load Metric
    just got this email blast...

my suggestion, if want to take the OAK U 6, take it now or you might not get the chance to take it because they might pull it...

mine has gone from -110 to -125...

taking my last bite here...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

also took a small stab on lamar Jackson O 16.5 TD passes...got daly's blessing to take an over...I mean I think it would be virtually impossible for him not to have 17 TD passes if he plays all 16...
    I know you hit it a long time ago. We were under before Antonio Brown was anything more than a glue sniffing Oakland receiver. Mostly a Gruden fade. AB was a bonus.

In fact you’re on a few choice futures including the Lakers under

Don’t get greedy.

How lame was Hard Knocks btw?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I know you hit it a long time ago. We were under before Antonio Brown was anything more than a glue sniffing Oakland receiver. Mostly a Gruden fade. AB was a bonus.

In fact you’re on a few choice futures including the Lakers under

Don’t get greedy.

How lame was Hard Knocks btw?
    didn't watch it, heard it was dogshit...didn't have anything on igcognito's crazy ass, brown's shit was supposedly downplayed...coulda been good drama, but they shit the bed...

yeah only took lamar really small...

im gonna be really pissed if I hafta eat a shit sammich on this Oakland under...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    gotta love a little bit of wiggle room already...

Name:  Capture121.PNG
Views: 332
Size:  6.7 KB

Load Metric
    gotta love a little bit of wiggle room already...

Name:  Capture121.PNG
Views: 332
Size:  6.7 KB
    Almost every qb in the league is going to put up those numbers on the Dolphins this year. They might be the worst NFL team since the expansion Bucs.

Load Metric
    You’re gonna read some shit about Pats Josh McDaniels. Is he going to Dallas? Is he the heir apparent to Belichick?

Belichick has a kid on the sidelines. You think LeBron wants to play with his kid someday? Well, you get the idea then.

The list of failed Pats coordinators is long. Lions Patricia was the “rocket scientist genius”. He is despised in Detroit, I hear.

Enjoy the inflated opinion of McDaniels in the coming days. Belichick will help pack his bags. The problem is owner Kraft. Kraft and Belichick don’t see eye to eye. Which is the reason for Brady’s unhappiness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You’re gonna read some shit about Pats Josh McDaniels. Is he going to Dallas? Is he the heir apparent to Belichick?

Belichick has a kid on the sidelines. You think LeBron wants to play with his kid someday? Well, you get the idea then.

The list of failed Pats coordinators is long. Lions Patricia was the “rocket scientist genius”. He is despised in Detroit, I hear.

Enjoy the inflated opinion of McDaniels in the coming days. Belichick will help pack his bags. The problem is owner Kraft. Kraft and Belichick don’t see eye to eye. Which is the reason for Brady’s unhappiness.

Too much smoke to say there is no fire in New England. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Brady hung it up and so did Bill.

Brady doesn’t have a deal in place. Enough said.

I’m reasonably certian a deal was cut with McDaniels when he stepped out on Indy.

Load Metric
    Brady and Belichick will never quit (cheating.)

What are the odds that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl in the next few weeks?

Thread Information