Thread: Muck Ficon, can you post that picture of your wife with her Tyrannosaurus Rex chubby arms again?

Load Metric

Muck Ficon, can you post that picture of your wife with her Tyrannosaurus Rex chubby arms again?

She is a real little squatty beauty, little chubber. I can't post her pics (forum rule violation) but you sure can. Come on Muck, post your little chubby wife again.

Load Metric
    He said he will if you post pics of your #BIGAPPETIZER

Load Metric
    also were gonna need an update on the bank balance old boy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    also were gonna need an update on the bank balance old boy
    You ripped off my Avatar, so you get nothing other than I am swollen and I don't mean my weight.

Load Metric
    SWOLLEN AS FUCK

Load Metric
    Seen multiple threads about this.

Amazing how deep he is embedded in your wet brain.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Seen multiple threads about this.

Amazing how deep he is embedded in your wet brain.

Agreed

Throughout all of the drama has been spread around the forums through the years on various topics, I have yet to see a poster more captivated and possessed by some posters wife like Bottomset/Tgull (and whatever other screen names he holds). I mean, seriously...this creepy shit is off the charts even for this day and age...

For a guy who supposedly is "liquid AF" he has certainly done his best to be nothing more than a monumental Douchnozzle. Zero class, zero anything for this tard.

IMO, The fact is, he doesn't have a pot to piss in... Period, And he has played everyone like a symphony. Come on, none of you actually believe this guy is legit, do you?

Ask yourself, who would do things like bottomshit would do if they actually had a huge bank account like he does? My answer: nobody I know on the face of this earth.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't understand where you're going here, bottomset.

When Muck posted a pic of his wife that time, it was clear she was skinny.

Her face was covered, so perhaps you could go the Jewdonk route and say she has a butterface, but she definitely was nowhere near fat.

Come on... you gotta try harder here.

I also merged your two threads. No more threads about Muck Ficon.
    o really?

What say you, druff? Don't bother, I'm sure you can just file it under "it's a PFA tradition".
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't understand where you're going here, bottomset.

When Muck posted a pic of his wife that time, it was clear she was skinny.

Her face was covered, so perhaps you could go the Jewdonk route and say she has a butterface, but she definitely was nowhere near fat.

Come on... you gotta try harder here.

I also merged your two threads. No more threads about Muck Ficon.
    o really?

What say you, druff? Don't bother, I'm sure you can just file it under "it's a PFA tradition".
    I start threads about Muck Ficon because he has been a worthless and relentless troll for years. If he were to stop being a worthless troll I would stop making threads about him, it's pretty simple. I don't make threads about you being a poor mechanic being dumped by your wife for another man as you do not troll. It's pretty simple, you act like a worthless troll for years, you get trolled in return.

The only exception is limitless trolling Tony Bagadonuts for no reason, really Druff should put a stop to that. Makes no sense.

Also, kudos for taking time out of your Saturday morning to dig up an old post on me (in your head). Maybe if you spent the same energy taking time managing your relationships you would have not been left by your woman for another man.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Had to do it rep . Burn . Above is one of the best replies i've ever read from you . Well played sir

wrenchjockey: much like your posts about your net worth, and supposed baller life, saying something doesn't make it true. You should retire.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

o really?

I start threads about Muck Ficon because he has been a worthless and relentless troll for years. If he were to stop being a worthless troll I would stop making threads about him, it's pretty simple. I don't make threads about you being a poor mechanic being dumped by your wife for another man as you do not troll. It's pretty simple, you act like a worthless troll for years, you get trolled in return.

The only exception is limitless trolling Tony Bagadonuts for no reason, really Druff should put a stop to that. Makes no sense.

Also, kudos for taking time out of your Saturday morning to dig up an old post on me (in your head). Maybe if you spent the same energy taking time managing your relationships you would have not been left by your woman for another man.
    I've been in your head for years. Seems like I'm still there. Should I spend more of my Saturday morning digging up some of your old top 10 lists that you never finished because you were too shitfaced? Or would that get in the way of your obsession for Muck?
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

o really?

You're a liar, moron or both. The problems trolling Muck Ficon are (A) you truly are trolling.
    Nothing brings it on but your own sick obsession and (B) the subject matter i.e. his wife. I'm sure you're just usiing his wife to get his goat but it's unbecoming for a grown man.

Regarding Tony, the reason you think I'm trolling is that we used to be friendly. That changed when Tony revealed that he is a right winger who "supports" Trump. He might say differently but it has become very clear to me that Tony, Druff, you, Gookie and a number of others can overlook the vile actions of a man who is your President. Anyone, who has spent 10 minutes exploring Trump's life should be very conflicted in their support for him despite his current position.
    I do not troll Tony but attack statements he makes that that I consider ingnorant.

Trump is a sick individual who has hurt and continues to hurt many people who have the misfortune of dealing with him in anyway.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You're a liar, moron or both. The problems trolling Muck Ficon are A) you truly are trolling.
    Nothing brings it on but your own sick obsession and B) the subject matter i.e. his wife. I'm sure you're just usiing his wife to get his goat but it's unbecoming for a grown man.

Regarding Tony, the reason you think I'm trolling is that we used to be friendly. That changed when Tony revealed that he is a right winger who "supports" Trump. He might say differently but it has become very clear to me that Tony, Druff, you, Gookie and a number of others can overlook the vile actions of a man who is your President. Anyone, who has spent 10 minutes exploring Trump's life should be very conflicted in their support
    for him despite his current position.

Trump is a sick individual who has hurt and continues to hurt many people who have the misfortune of dealing with him in anyway.
    Kid projects so hard. Out of all the top 10 grown men trolls on this site, Bottomshit is the undisputed #1.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Load Metric

You're a liar, moron or both. The problems trolling Muck Ficon are (A) you truly are trolling.
    Nothing brings it on but your own sick obsession and (B) the subject matter i.e. his wife. I'm sure you're just usiing his wife to get his goat but it's unbecoming for a grown man.

Regarding Tony, the reason you think I'm trolling is that we used to be friendly. That changed when Tony revealed that he is a right winger who "supports" Trump. He might say differently but it has become very clear to me that Tony, Druff, you, Gookie and a number of others can overlook the vile actions of a man who is your President. Anyone, who has spent 10 minutes exploring Trump's life should be very conflicted in their support for him despite his current position.
    I do not troll Tony but attack statements he makes that that I consider ingnorant.

First, I have never trolled anyone since I came onto the forums in 2007. I have however been relentlessly attacked for absolutely no reason, probably because I am highly educated and have intimidated people with my intellect the only retort is ad hominem attacks.

As far as Tony Bagadonuts go, he is far from a right winger, fuck he would be arrested in the state of Washington if he were.

Trump has done exactly what he said he would do:

1) Cut taxes
    2) Crush ISIS
    3) Start getting the USA out of foreign wars
    4) Cancel the Iran Deal
    5) Cancel terrible trade agreements
    6) Cancel that ridiculous climate deal that China and India (the two biggest populations were violating)
    7) Packed the court with conservatives
    8) Most importantly remind Canada who is the boss

You might not like it, but Trump has done exactly what he said he would do.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

First, I have never trolled anyone since I came onto the forums in 2007. I have however been relentlessly attacked for absolutely no reason, probably because I am highly educated and have intimidated people with my intellect the only retort is ad hominem attacks.

As far as Tony Bagadonuts go, he is far from a right winger, fuck he would be arrested in the state of Washington if he were.

Trump has done exactly what he said he would do:

1) Cut taxes
    2) Crush ISIS
    3) Start getting the USA out of foreign wars
    4) Cancel the Iran Deal
    5) Cancel terrible trade agreements
    6) Cancel that ridiculous climate deal that China and India (the two biggest populations were violating)
    7) Packed the court with conservatives
    8) Most importantly remind Canada who is the boss

You might not like it, but Trump has done exactly what he said he would do.
    This where your inner moron is revealed. I don't care if a person votes Republican or Democrat. I care that your President is an on the record racist. I care that he continues to bully his way through life. He cheats people he hires out of agreed upon contracts and then uses the courts to force them to submission. He is an adulterer and abuser of women. He lies compulsively. He's a sick person.
    If you happen to be a Republican I suggest you fall on your sword this time around and get him out of office and before the courts.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

While I appreciate the support, if I can't handle limited fucking les then frankly I have no business being here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

While I appreciate the support, if I can't handle limited fucking les then frankly I have no business being here.
    On a side note how you feeling about Seahawks chances this year Tony??

Load Metric
    If u got a prob with muck, go after him, not his innocent wife n-word. I remember her being hot so me thinks u jealous.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    REMIND YOU OF ANYONE ?

Comments

Tellafriend: I get it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If u got a prob with muck, go after him, not his innocent wife n-word. I remember her being hot so me thinks u jealous.
    beat me to it

Thread Information