Thread: Poker player Richard "nutsinho" Lyndaker dies of apparent overdose in San Diego

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Poker player Richard "nutsinho" Lyndaker dies of apparent overdose in San Diego

A staple of the fun early days of online...Richard's cause of death is a rumor but RIP none the less. From 2p2:

going to keep this as straight forward as possible. i'm a close friend who has been in touch w his hometown friends and family

rich died somewhere between monday july 29th and tuesday july 30th at his apartment in san diego of an accidental overdose (confirmed by toxicology). he was taking prescribed pills to manage pain from a recent soccer injury

no one outside his family and close friends know this yet. i'm posting here because, for the sake of his legacy, i want the story to be told by those who know, not by rumors

please be respectful to his family. feel free to share positive stories about him here. he was truly a legend of our game
    https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...o#post55319625
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow, I forgot about that guy.

What happened to him over the past years? Did he quit poker, or did he just play online and I didn't hear of him recently?

Didn't really know him, but RIP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah just checked his Hendon Mob and apparently he was still playing, but not as much, at least regarding live tournaments.

He cashed the $10k PLO at the WSOP in 2018, but nothing in 2019.

I know he mostly played cash though, so it's hard to judge from that.

Load Metric
    guy was a boss back in the day. Sad

RIP

Load Metric
    I literally would have to be on my death bead with terminal cancer before I would ever take an opiate. There is plenty of evidence that when you take them, you become addicted and inadvertently die. Usually I am on the side of big business, but in the case of opiate producers they really pulled a number on this country and need to be held accountable.

Comments

duped_samaritan: be quiet you

BCR: Simple rule. Never take any addictive drug three days in a row. I learned this the hard way with benzos. If you’re not weak and start saying well three days won’t hurt me, you’re fucked. Two days on two off- zero addiction

Muck Ficon: Cool story...

Load Metric
    "Usually I am on the side of big business"

What kind of a stupid asshole says something like this? Hope you're joking because if not you are a bigger moron than I suspected

Comments

Shizzmoney:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    A staple of the fun early days of online...Richard's cause of death is a rumor but RIP none the less. From 2p2:

going to keep this as straight forward as possible. i'm a close friend who has been in touch w his hometown friends and family

rich died somewhere between monday july 29th and tuesday july 30th at his apartment in san diego of an accidental overdose (confirmed by toxicology). he was taking prescribed pills to manage pain from a recent soccer injury

no one outside his family and close friends know this yet. i'm posting here because, for the sake of his legacy, i want the story to be told by those who know, not by rumors

please be respectful to his family. feel free to share positive stories about him here. he was truly a legend of our game

Always have to love these people who post under a new screen name to make RIP posts about how respectful they want to keep it for the friends and family while giving you the cause of death and the lol fucking toxicology report that his family and actual friends probably would just keep a private matter. And who the fuck gets a toxicology report in like 2 days? Shit takes a month during suspicious deaths with police involved.

“Hey y’all, I’m close friends with BCR and talked to his elderly father and he passed away at 1226 AM on Thursday from autoerotic asphyxiation and nobody knows that and I don’t want anyone thinking he had a heart attack or aneurysm because rumors are crazy so I made this thread under a dupe account because I loved him so much and just to let everyone know. RIP”

With friends like that...

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Autoerotic Asphyxiation FTW/I LOLed Rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

Always have to love these people who post under a new screen name to make RIP posts about how respectful they want to keep it for the friends and family while giving you the cause of death and the lol fucking toxicology report that his family and actual friends probably would just keep a private matter. And who the fuck gets a toxicology report in like 2 days? Shit takes a month during suspicious deaths with police involved.

“Hey y’all, I’m close friends with BCR and talked to his elderly father and he passed away at 1226 AM on Thursday from autoerotic asphyxiation and nobody knows that and I don’t want anyone thinking he had a heart attack or aneurysm because rumors are crazy so I made this thread under a dupe account because I loved him so much and just to let everyone know. RIP”

With friends like that...
    Normally yes it does take a bit on a full tox report which covers anything and everything however Opoids are a standard check even in the ER for a patient suspected of OD or just checking for drug use.. They could easily get back a standard drug blood draw within hours and if it blew the top off the charts with a critical value its a good indication that was the cause of death.. (the coroner can release that as a preliminary cause of death but cant finalize the death certificate until the full testing which includes rare and weird poisonings such as heavy metals like arsenic, lead, etc comes back from the crime lab)

Thread Information