Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

It might disappoint you to discover that everyday things are basically the exact same as in the west. Russia is really, really normal (just with political repression). I think you'd not be shocked or surprised at all.
That does surprise me.

Do you find yourself criticizing product quality? With a nod to Druff, how do you find customer service on the whole?
Food quality is quite low. Good produce can be found in expensive supermarkets but sanctions make it difficult and costly. What other products are you interested in? Most stuff here is made in China, just like everywhere else in the world.

Customer service overall is quite good but I've literally never asked for an alteration to a meal or anything on the side in my life. Druff would get a strange look for such a request, I'm sure. Overall - I can't complain (plus, nobody bothers me during my meal to ask me how it is, so that's even better than the west). Everything gets done well and gets done fast, just don't expect them to do it with a fake smile like you see in the US.