Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 184

Thread: Let's discuss guilty movie pleasures....

  1. #81
    Showgirls and Gigli are 2 examples of critically and popularly panned movies that are entirely watchable and enjoyable IMO.

  2. #82
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    179
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    4
    they call me bruce.

    starring johnny yune

    best line: 'Women see me as 'sex object'-when I want to have sex, they object.


  3. #83
    Supposedly Clean limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    666
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    7,555
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    ???? There are many ways to contribute. Exposing a phony is one of them. When you say your about to watch the same movie for the seventh time in one week it shouts liar/idiot. It's both imo
    First of all talk about liars. Your orIginal troll post was mocking me of how I spend my time. Not me lying about how many times I've watched it. You're such a pussy you're even scared to be up front on the Internet.

    It was a fucking exaggeration. If you weren't blatantly obsessed with me you wouldn't worry about it. Do you really not see how fucking pathetic you are?

    You're trying to expose me about lying how many times I've watched a movie? People in this thread have said they've seen certain movies hundreds of times. Are you going to ask them for the movie stubs? No, because you spend hours on here only to troll me.

    You're obsessed with me. It's really disturbing. Especially coming from someone such as yourself who seems to be as stable as a wet paper bag.

    Get a fucking life you loser. You NEVER see me even comment on your posts because I forget you're alive until I feel you biting my forum ankles like a fucking gnat.


    Are you really that miserable? Do you really have nothing Better to do? I'd bet my life you've laid in bed at least one nigh in your life thinking about how much you despise me.


    Great job exposing me. I've only watched it twice. Ship it to the scammer forum, you fucking loser. WOW
    Don't lie/exaggerate lol and I won't say a thing. You think I troll you because I don't like you but it's your lying/phoniness I'm responding to. I've known a couple(not seven) people who were constant talkers. Eventually they run short on material but that doesn't stop them from talking....cue the bullshit
    "Last night it was raining so hard here it was like a dairy cow pissing on a flat stone.
    Tony B

    He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured." Your President

  4. #84
    I cant help myself, but everytime The Ladies Man starring Tim Meadows in a reprisal of his SNL skit is on, I cant help but watch it. Another less known Will Ferrell gem as well.

    Name:  untitled.bmp
Views: 224
Size:  148.0 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

    First of all talk about liars. Your orIginal troll post was mocking me of how I spend my time. Not me lying about how many times I've watched it. You're such a pussy you're even scared to be up front on the Internet.

    It was a fucking exaggeration. If you weren't blatantly obsessed with me you wouldn't worry about it. Do you really not see how fucking pathetic you are?

    You're trying to expose me about lying how many times I've watched a movie? People in this thread have said they've seen certain movies hundreds of times. Are you going to ask them for the movie stubs? No, because you spend hours on here only to troll me.

    You're obsessed with me. It's really disturbing. Especially coming from someone such as yourself who seems to be as stable as a wet paper bag.

    Get a fucking life you loser. You NEVER see me even comment on your posts because I forget you're alive until I feel you biting my forum ankles like a fucking gnat.


    Are you really that miserable? Do you really have nothing Better to do? I'd bet my life you've laid in bed at least one nigh in your life thinking about how much you despise me.


    Great job exposing me. I've only watched it twice. Ship it to the scammer forum, you fucking loser. WOW
    Don't lie/exaggerate lol and I won't say a thing. You think I troll you because I don't like you but it's your lying/phoniness I'm responding to. I've known a couple(not seven) people who were constant talkers. Eventually they run short on material but that doesn't stop them from talking....cue the bullshit

    You CAN say whatever you want. I just know people don't enjoy our back and forth bullshit. I'm not sure what makes you think you're the judge and jury. You're a stumbling alcoholic, and an anonymous troll to boot.


    I'm really not sure how you don't understand what a troll you are. Like I said, people have said they watched movies hundreds of times on here. You didn't question them.


    T-R-O-L-L. You can keep doing it. I just honestly feel bad for you. Cue the post where you co
    Completely over value your important and think you should be judging ANYONE.

  6. #86
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    3203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,726
    Blog Entries
    2
    No more trolling/fighting in this thread, please.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    No more trolling/fighting in this thread, please.


    Talk to your boy, who has already PHYSICALLY THREATENED ME, which you ignored.

    I don't troll him, EVER.

  8. #88
    The Flim-Flam Man.

    One of my favorite movies for years. Found a rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars on this movie. Better than that.

  9. #89


    haters gon hate but this movie is legit #ballsohard

    HEYYYY ITS THE PIZZA DUDE!!11

  10. #90
    this a a great movie but I'm adding it because this is a predominantly anti-jeebus forum


  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post


    haters gon hate but this movie is legit #ballsohard

    HEYYYY ITS THE PIZZA DUDE!!11
    I throw this in the DVD late at night all the time and my wife fucking hates it. Bruce Dern is awesome in this movie, as are Brother Theodore and Courtney Gains as the Klopeks (you see, I watch that fucker so much I know the cast!)

    Best part of the moview is when he smashes the trash bag and Tom Hanks goes, "I've never seen anyone drive their garbage down to the street and then bang the hell out of it with a stick... I've never seen that"
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

  12. #92
    on the Universal HD channel right now


  13. #93
    Gold LLL's Avatar
    Reputation
    202
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karen Ave.
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post


    haters gon hate but this movie is legit #ballsohard

    HEYYYY ITS THE PIZZA DUDE!!11
    I throw this in the DVD late at night all the time and my wife fucking hates it. Bruce Dern is awesome in this movie, as are Brother Theodore and Courtney Gains as the Klopeks (you see, I watch that fucker so much I know the cast!)

    Best part of the moview is when he smashes the trash bag and Tom Hanks goes, "I've never seen anyone drive their garbage down to the street and then bang the hell out of it with a stick... I've never seen that"
    I met Courtney last year. As requested he signed my pic "You shit on my house."
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

  14. #94
    Supposedly Clean limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    666
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    7,555
    "Last night it was raining so hard here it was like a dairy cow pissing on a flat stone.
    Tony B

    He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured." Your President

  15. #95
    Seen this prob 5x in past 12 months:


  16. #96
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    3203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,726
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Seen this prob 5x in past 12 months:


  17. #97
    Anything with either David Spade or Chris Farley, preferably together. Also any Sandler from that era. Whichever ones you think are bad, I probably like. I'll laugh at anything.
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  18. #98
    Platinum Rollo Tomasi's Avatar
    Reputation
    -83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gulfstream Park
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    ???? There are many ways to contribute. Exposing a phony is one of them. When you say your about to watch the same movie for the seventh time in one week it shouts liar/idiot. It's both imo
    First of all talk about liars. Your orIginal troll post was mocking me of how I spend my time. Not me lying about how many times I've watched it. You're such a pussy you're even scared to be up front on the Internet.

    It was a fucking exaggeration. If you weren't blatantly obsessed with me you wouldn't worry about it. Do you really not see how fucking pathetic you are?

    You're trying to expose me about lying how many times I've watched a movie? People in this thread have said they've seen certain movies hundreds of times. Are you going to ask them for the movie stubs? No, because you spend hours on here only to troll me.

    You're obsessed with me. It's really disturbing. Especially coming from someone such as yourself who seems to be as stable as a wet paper bag.

    Get a fucking life you loser. You NEVER see me even comment on your posts because I forget you're alive until I feel you biting my forum ankles like a fucking gnat.


    Are you really that miserable? Do you really have nothing Better to do? I'd bet my life you've laid in bed at least one nigh in your life thinking about how much you despise me.


    Great job exposing me. I've only watched it twice. Ship it to the scammer forum, you fucking loser. WOW

    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Call me crazy but Con Air is fucking great
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

    Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post


    haters gon hate but this movie is legit #ballsohard

    HEYYYY ITS THE PIZZA DUDE!!11

    The Burbs is one of my favorite movies. So is this one:



    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe

  20. #100
    *** SCAMMER *** Jasep's Avatar
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @VegasPokerRadio
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post


    haters gon hate but this movie is legit #ballsohard

    HEYYYY ITS THE PIZZA DUDE!!11

    The Burbs is one of my favorite movies. So is this one:
    Rick Ducommun is GOD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ****ALL In The Poker Movie**** FULL MOVIE
    By TheTemplar in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 08:11 PM
  2. Guy who attempted to rob Bellagio in May pleads guilty
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 03:55 PM
  3. Breaking News: Pokerstars, Full Tilt in court to discuss sale
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
  4. Now that draftday isn't sponsoring micon, can we discuss it?
    By tigerpiper in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 08:16 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •