Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone been to Baltimore?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Dummy,

I used to go there for business.

Got it Dummy?
    For your miniscule mind, the reason I ended up 20+ miles away is it was pitch dark and this was way before GPS and that was that. If you ever were in Baltimore in total darkness with no GPS you would understand real fast.

I could have been killed.

Dam then we would missed out on all of your wisdom . Why did this not happen ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

For your miniscule mind, the reason I ended up 20+ miles away is it was pitch dark and this was way before GPS and that was that. If you ever were in Baltimore in total darkness with no GPS you would understand real fast.

I could have been killed.

Good quip cancer boy. Next time I am in Vegas hit me up, I will give you some notice. I might just take 10 minutes out of my day and knock the shit out your scrawny body in front of the Bellagio fountains.

Comments

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    WTF? Again, completely untrue.
    Every city has their shitty areas, but to act like you can't avoid them if you want is a Fox "news"/Trump lovers conspiracy theory,

If it is so shitty, why is it the most expensive area?
    99 % of the people who bash this town, couldn't afford a 1 bedroom apt here.

And W/Climate change hitting us hard af this summer, we rarely hit 80 degrees. Best weather in the Nation.
    Where were all the Trump fans w/the BS "I could use some global warning" this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    in baltimore's defense, at least it's not san francisco, which is the most disgusting place on earth.

even in the "nice" areas of san fran, you have to navigate through waves of homeless people, human shit and syringes covering the sidewalks.
    The worst part of NY would be Palo Alto compared to Skid Row. Nothing compares to that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wife did a 1 year program at John Hopkins in 2007. I visited her 4 times. Her program was at the hospital (separate from the campus but still in a bad part of town) and she lived in a residence hall next door that had an underground tunnel to get to the hospital. When I was there we never went anywhere but the inner Harbor and a fish market right next to the hospital. Nothing happened except some people asking for $$ FWIW.

The scariest moment I had was actually going to her residence hall from the airport in a cab, and the cab driver stopped in some sketchy neighborhood to get gas. All my suitcases and shit were in the trunk of the cab, so was kind of nervous from that, but nothing happened.

A couple guys in her program were mugged and robbed, but other than that nothing too bad happened.

The most entertaining part of the trip was actually one of my visits coincided with an Orioles homestand against the Yankees, so a lot of shitfaced NY Yankee fans that had taken the trip down were populating the inner harbor that weekend, which provided entertainment if nothing else.

Load Metric
    I was in Baltimore. Years ago, circa 2005, I got lost in downtown Baltimore this was before GPS.
    Yes...because GPS didn't exist in 2005...

Last edited by Muck Ficon; 07-30-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    just imagine bottomset in real life. id pay to see an actual photo of him guy is 1 sick puppy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A small part if me is thinking that Tgull, aka Bottomset, aka whatever the fuck is just some cunning troll account, mainly because i know damn well nobody can be this stupid IRL. I really actually feel taken and embarrassed that i fell for such a stupid and obvious forum troll account. Good game Druff...good game.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I was in Baltimore. Years ago, circa 2005, I got lost in downtown Baltimore this was before GPS.
    Yes...because GPS didn't exist in 2005...

revenge is a bitch . bottomset totally owned

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    just imagine bottomset in real life. id pay to see an actual photo of him guy is 1 sick puppy
    Name:  plumber.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  25.0 KB

Load Metric

Good quip cancer boy. Next time I am in Vegas hit me up, I will give you some notice. I might just take 10 minutes out of my day and knock the shit out your scrawny body in front of the Bellagio fountains.
    You say you grew up just outside Philadelphia. Where Exactly? Also if you did how could you ever get lost in Baltimore? You play this wealthy character here on PFA . Nobody believes a word you type. My guess is you are compensating on the internet for the lack of reality .

It's ok to be a lonely nobody living in Kensington or West Philly. Your life probably consists of multiple weekly trips to the corner steak and hoagie shop and the spinning it into a good yarn of Ruth's Chris or some other trendy place you have only read about in a magazine or was in a flyer on your weekly junket trips to Atlantic City for a hot dog and a roll of nickels.

You continue to stalk and troll me on every post over a horse racing thread . Lol. You truly have hit rock bottom .

Load Metric

You say you grew up just outside Philadelphia. Where Exactly? Also if you did how could you ever get lost in Baltimore? You play this wealthy character here on PFA . Nobody believes a word you type. My guess is you are compensating on the internet for the lack of reality .

It's ok to be a lonely nobody living in Kensington or West Philly. Your life probably consists of multiple weekly trips to the corner steak and hoagie shop and the spinning it into a good yarn of Ruth's Chris or some other trendy place you have only read about in a magazine or was in a flyer on your weekly junket trips to Atlantic City for a hot dog and a roll of nickels.

You continue to stalk and troll me on every post over a horse racing thread . Lol. You truly have hit rock bottom .
    I grew up right around King of Prussia bitch, also spent a lot of years in Ocean City, NJ.

Do you know who I am? I am the original Bottomset, a living legend on the forums, since 2007. 2007! You are just some Johnny Come Lately perpetuating eventually some medical scam for a Go Fund Me page.

Get the fuck out of here.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Baltimore is the east coast to Detroit both armpits I have no intention of visiting either.

Load Metric

I grew up right around King of Prussia bitch, also spent a lot of years in Ocean City, NJ.

Do you know who I am? I am the original Bottomset, a living legend on the forums, since 2007. 2007! You are just some Johnny Come Lately perpetuating eventually some medical scam for a Go Fund Me page.

Get the fuck out of here.
    LMAO!!!

Just another Montgomery County asshole jerkoff . I should been able to guess . Tight life!

Load Metric

Thread Information