Thread: *** OFFICIAL MAKE TRUCKERS ILLEGAL THREAD **** OFFICIAL ******

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL MAKE TRUCKERS ILLEGAL THREAD **** OFFICIAL ******

As a vegan and leader of Antifa, I have ALWAYS been against trucks, it’s in our vegan constitution to hate them as they contribute to mass animal genocide everyday. Though this morning’s little incident was the last straw!

I was driving down San Diego's busiest street (Mission Blvd) heading east as I was on my way to SeaWorld to park my expensive car in the entrance so people couldn’t enter. I even had many drums of red paint I was prepared to throw at the savages as they tried entering but I didn’t even make it out of San Diego, because some filthy trucker was taking way too long to go around a really sharp corner so I decided to cut him off on the inside lane to get past him until his trailer crashed straight into my Audi R8, totalling it and my paint went everywhere!!! I noticed the truck had innocent cows in the back so I quickly got out and opened the tailgate so the cows could run free. I don’t have insurance or anything because I consider that a form of gambling and I am not a sinner, I am a Christian vegan!

I plan on suing both the truck driver & Department of Transportation for this incident which could have easily been avoided if the fascist was paying attention & kept his trailers in his own lane.

Truck drivers, pft, we actually don’t need them!

Saint Tine 💚🙏🤱
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    As a vegan and leader of Antifa, I have ALWAYS been against trucks, it’s in our vegan constitution to hate them as they contribute to mass animal genocide everyday. Though this morning’s little incident was the last straw!

I was driving down San Diego's busiest street (Mission Blvd) heading east as I was on my way to SeaWorld to park my expensive car in the entrance so people couldn’t enter. I even had many drums of red paint I was prepared to throw at the savages as they tried entering but I didn’t even make it out of San Diego, because some filthy trucker was taking way too long to go around a really sharp corner so I decided to cut him off on the inside lane to get past him until his trailer crashed straight into my Audi R8, totalling it and my paint went everywhere!!! I noticed the truck had innocent cows in the back so I quickly got out and opened the tailgate so the cows could run free. I don’t have insurance or anything because I consider that a form of gambling and I am not a sinner, I am a Christian vegan!

I plan on suing both the truck driver & Department of Transportation for this incident which could have easily been avoided if the fascist was paying attention & kept his trailers in his own lane.

Saint Tine 💚🙏🤱

Name:  E11030C7-C52A-4F2F-90EC-90CB5EB74EEC.jpeg
Views: 189
Size:  181.2 KB

Comments

Jayjami: With tomatoes on the side?

Load Metric
    So you’ll be ordering a 2020 mid engine Corvette to replace the R8?

Comments

sonatine: tesla model 3

Load Metric
    I, for one, would love it if all consumer goods were delivered directly from the factory (or port of entry) by drone. Would cut way down on the traffic I have to drive through to make a living.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Saint Tine ������
    You claim to love animals, lol. What about all those insects you kill on a daily basis driving around in your car? Murderer!

Comments

MumblesBadly: Perhaps he drives very slowly.

Load Metric
    shameless theft

i just feel that for meeee,, i like knowing there will be ass wipe and toothbrushes in my five and dime.

Thread Information