I know people are always reminded of the C$ fiasco and well while his was fake at the moment I don't know what to think.. I asked her about a referral as there is a significant history of melanoma in my family on my dads side and skin CA in general.. My Dads was caught early enough (he was 47 which Im within 18months of being), his aunt and uncle both died from it.. The referral I had requested due to a mole that is small raised and two toned on my chest and to me seems questionable.. Well that was fine until I asked her to look at 3 different spots on my right lower leg.. All there are suspicious at best and one honestly looks very questionable as all three are dark irregular shaped and borders.. I already have a major risk due to family history but I also got a severe 2nd degree sunburn as a teen on those general areas (just my legs got torched not the rest of me likely from all the time being in a boat fishing and the sun reflecting back off the boat).. Just in case anybody thinks Im being melodramatic Im attaching pics I took of the sites.. Tried shrinking them to clear up the two that are blurry with no such luck.

Name:  IMG_0435.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  676.7 KB
Name:  IMG_0436.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  208.0 KB
Name:  IMG_0437.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  268.9 KB
Name:  IMG_0438.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  518.4 KB