Thread: Getting Pokerstars account set up in Mexico

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Getting Pokerstars account set up in Mexico

Hello

II posted this on two-plus-two and I though I would pus here also to see if I could get some opinions.

I spoke with someone today that was going to set me up with e-wallets, reinstate my PS and Party accounts from Rosarito and I would only have to stay there a couple of days.

Reading the threads here it doesn't seem that easy without utility bills, bank accounts and land lines.

The fee seemed to be a little high, but to have something taken care of in a day or two that might take me weeks may be worth it. I am not going there to grind and I don't expect to recoup my EV, but I will be doing a lot of travelling out of the country in the future and I want to play on line.

This is a relocation service for Poker players and sports bettors. Their two-plus-two on here is inactive. I found one negative review on two-plus-two, but that seemed to be about house hunting which I could see how it could easily go south.

One thing that worries me a little is that I have to pay up front a couple of months in advance.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mdudley View Post
    Hello

II posted this on two-plus-two and I though I would pus here also to see if I could get some opinions.

I spoke with someone today that was going to set me up with e-wallets, reinstate my PS and Party accounts from Rosarito and I would only have to stay there a couple of days.

Reading the threads here it doesn't seem that easy without utility bills, bank accounts and land lines.

The fee seemed to be a little high, but to have something taken care of in a day or two that might take me weeks may be worth it. I am not going there to grind and I don't expect to recoup my EV, but I will be doing a lot of travelling out of the country in the future and I want to play on line.

This is a relocation service for Poker players and sports bettors. Their two-plus-two on here is inactive. I found one negative review on two-plus-two, but that seemed to be about house hunting which I could see how it could easily go south.

One thing that worries me a little is that I have to pay up front a couple of months in advance.

Any thoughts?

TIA
    How are you planning to play ? Through remote desktop ? Vpn ?

Remote may be possible but you better trust the party on the other end 100%

VPN you will 100% get caught and money confiscated if you win anything big

I VPNed on Ipoker and even they eventually caught me

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    No I am just going to go down there for a few days as a small vacation just to get my accounts reestablished.

I don't plan on playing at all unless I am out of the country. I am going to be doing lot of travelling next year and I want to have the option to play when I am out of the country.

Load Metric
    No I am just going to go down there for a few days as a small vacation just to get my accounts reestablished.

I don't plan on playing at all unless I am out of the country. I am going to be doing lot of travelling next year and I want to have the option to play when I am out of the country.
    Have you asked Pokerstars? Even if you find a solution without their help, I'd still recommend discussing it with Stars so that at least you have some documentation in case you run into issues later - as long as your aren't breaking any of their terms.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Have you asked Pokerstars? Even if you find a solution without their help, I'd still recommend discussing it with Stars so that at least you have some documentation in case you run into issues later - as long as your aren't breaking any of their terms.
    This, they won't like you playing from random locations after being in Mexico for a few days. I really suggest getting approval/ giving them an understanding of what you are trying to do otherwise you could def end up getting money confiscated

Thread Information