Hello

II posted this on two-plus-two and I though I would pus here also to see if I could get some opinions.

I spoke with someone today that was going to set me up with e-wallets, reinstate my PS and Party accounts from Rosarito and I would only have to stay there a couple of days.

Reading the threads here it doesn't seem that easy without utility bills, bank accounts and land lines.

The fee seemed to be a little high, but to have something taken care of in a day or two that might take me weeks may be worth it. I am not going there to grind and I don't expect to recoup my EV, but I will be doing a lot of travelling out of the country in the future and I want to play on line.

This is a relocation service for Poker players and sports bettors. Their two-plus-two on here is inactive. I found one negative review on two-plus-two, but that seemed to be about house hunting which I could see how it could easily go south.

One thing that worries me a little is that I have to pay up front a couple of months in advance.

Any thoughts?

TIA