Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilhan Omar the anti-Semite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ilhan Omar the anti-Semite

I think this deserves its own thread, much like I gave AOC her own thread awhile back.

The left is currently falling all over itself "standing with Ilhan", defending her from mean, nasty Donald Trump.

Because Ilhan Omar is an inspiring woman out to do nothing but good for this country, and isn't an America-hating anti-Semite or anything.

No, no... that's all right wing propaganda.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh wait again...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49607...-ryan-saavedra

Ilhan Omar introducing the anti-Semitic BDS resolution.

Comments

MumblesBadly: BDS is NOT anti-Semitic. That’s propaganda.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But I'm sure this is all totally a misunderstanding.

Ilhan Omar is an empathetic woman who totally loves Jewish people and America, and hates all terrorists.

Also I'm glad that 9/11 has been revisited, and is now seen as a minor event where "some people did some things", and isn't worth discussing further.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know it's really hard to imagine that a devout Muslim left-winger might hate Jews and quietly support terrorist actions against the US, but let's try to open our minds a little bit.

I mean, the only reason the US supports Israel is because them damn rich Jews are buying politicians, amirite?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/muslim...ort-of-israel/

Comments

Tellafriend: That and the Bible.

Load Metric
    Where is the anti-semitism?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know... maybe being a Jew on this earth for nearly 50 years allows me to recognize anti-Semitism when I see it, but perhaps you left-leaning goys know better.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Where is the anti-semitism?
    Come on bro, even Chelsea Clinton publicly admitted this was anti-Semitism back in February.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know... maybe being a Jew on this earth for nearly 50 years allows me to recognize anti-Semitism when I see it, but perhaps you left-leaning goys know better.
    And yet when black people say the same thing about racism, you don't seem to have the same beliefs. Weird.

Comments

RealTalk: Lol bodied

jsearles22: Oh snap!

gimmick:

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

MumblesBadly: Boom!

jacosta24: Sad but true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    And yet when black people say the same thing about racism, you don't seem to have the same beliefs. Weird.
    Or women about sexism. Weird.

Comments

jsearles22: Got’em

gimmick:

JACKDANIELS: BANG BANG

MumblesBadly: Go we go for three?

jacosta24: Lol

Load Metric
    I don't know... maybe being a Jew on this earth for nearly 50 years allows me to recognize anti-Semitism when I see it
    Must have been rough growing up in a country that accepted you. I couldn't imagine the hardships you must have gone through....

Comments

tgull: Good Post, Good Post!!! Can you post a picture of your fat ass wife again????

zealanddonk: Anti-Tgull rep

MumblesBadly: And there’s the hat trick.

cleatus:
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    When have I denied that black people experience racism?

Of course they do.

There are certain black people who use a "racism" defense to cover up their own wrongdoing. Those are the people whom I criticize.

I've never claimed that racism against black people is nonexistent in the US.

Also, I love how people on the left pivot back to Trump when one of their own is criticized.

Rather than deal with the accusation at hand, it always jumps to, "But Trump..."

Load Metric
    Rather than deal with the accusation at hand, it always jumps to, "But Trump..."
    I think it's a pretty fair argument to make that someone who supports Trump really has no business criticizing another person for being racist.

Especially someone like you, who went from "Trump is an awful person, I voted for GARY" in 2016 to "I hope the left nominate whoever gives Trump the best chance of winning in 2020"
    I am surprised you're taking this path.

Omar is a radical nobody that doesn't represent the democratic party. Trump is the GOP.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I don't think they're real anti-semites but it's a good angle to stir up outrage towards them

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bingo.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I don't think they're real anti-semites but it's a good angle to stir up outrage towards them
    I think she probably is, but that isn’t really the point.

Trump is literally putting on a clinic in how to get re-elected, he’s a fucking genius (at least in this capacity).

He’s putting the focus of the Democrat party on the far left and allowing the party members to defend views that have slim to no support of the American public.

He’s also fanning the flames of a Democrat civil war that Sanders started and these four ladies are running with.

Trump should just buy 60 second ad space and just run crazy shit that the far left part of the Democrat party has said and done, then just put up Trump 2020 at the end, it would be brilliant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Trump should just buy 60 second ad space and just run crazy shit that the far left part of the Democrat party has said and done, then just put up Trump 2020 at the end, it would be brilliant.
    It appears you have much catching up to do.

Parscale Effect, Trump, Facebook

Name:  491DAA70-C76E-4ED5-95D8-71DB7F92B8EE.png
Views: 437
Size:  755.9 KB

You seem old school. Just fill out the form. Mail it in. Please include a stamped self addressed envelope.

Trump isn’t a genius at anything but siring a daughter who discovered the true genius, Parscale.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I think it's a pretty fair argument to make that someone who supports Trump really has no business criticizing another person for being racist.

Especially someone like you, who went from "Trump is an awful person, I voted for GARY" in 2016 to "I hope the left nominate whoever gives Trump the best chance of winning in 2020"
    I am surprised you're taking this path.

Omar is a radical nobody that doesn't represent the Democratic Party. Trump is the GOP.

The Democratic Party is a fucking mess right now on many levels, but it really comes down to this chick would get voted out 85-15 if put to any national referendum amongst dems. The only support she has is because trump is highlighting her, and some % will support anything trump is against.

Trump would carry 90% of republicans.

The left is playing really poorly letting themselves get dragged into this nonsense. They seem overly concerned with the rights of anyone but poor white and middle income people, which are kind of fucking important in a general election.

The funny part is I’ve never, once, heard an anti-Semitic remark from a dem I know. Not one time. Rarely a month goes by where I don’t hear anti-Semitic remarks from people I know to be trump supporters. It’s not often virulent. It’s more a product of them simply being unintelligent and paranoid and throw in Jewish bankers when railing against the government and minorities. That the Jewish people aren’t the beneficiary of government assistance on a personal level and that the Jewish state is largely moving in lock step with Trump is completely lost on them because they are some of the dumbest humans alive.

I don’t get druffs position on this. I get hating this chick. I don’t doubt she’d make policy that would decimate Israel given the opportunity. She’s simply irrelevant. What is relevant is that the sole reason his party won, and may win again, is that they added a coalition of white working class people. A significant portion of those people hate him and his tribe, even if they don’t know why. He’s now lumped in with Mexicans, big government, etc, when they rant. And these people do nothing but sit around bitching and moaning all fucking day. If he got outside the west coast and affluent areas, and visited the areas that delivered the election to his side, he’d be disturbed by what he hears. And they’d say it to him given he’a not someone they’d identify as Jewish. They aren’t sophisticated enough to think before speaking. People make anti-Semitic remarks to me constantly in the same way they make comments about the n-words when you’re a white dude. They just assume you agree with them and they’re safe to talk freely. That’s a new phenomenon. I’ve always heard the n-word talk being a garden variety white guy. This Jewish thing is new and largely a product of the internet spamming Jewish banking and federal reserve and lobbying shit with their daily dose of right wing misinformation.

The left is certainly more likely to make some deal in a big picture sense with middle eastern powers that might be to the detriment of Israel. That said, if I’m raising a Jewish kid in this world, I’d be uncomfortable with my new bedfellows. They’re fucking scumbags, and one of them is more likely to commit some act of violence against his community. They aren’t going to make some pact that allows Iran to enrich uranium, which is a big picture threat, and more likely to come from the left. The average right winger is far more likely to be the one committing an act of indiscrimate violence. Sometimes no one has your back. The evangelicals have always had Israel’s back, if only for the land. The more of them that gravitate towards the new right media that’s littered with anti-Semitic shit, it spells trouble in the future. Ive got hillbillies taking about the Rosenthals and conspiracy shit constantly, as if I was unaware of these families and their influence. It’s tiresome and growing. They’re stubborn people also. Not people you can reason with.

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Trump is the GOP.
    You couldn't be more wrong here. Most of the GOP Congressional Delegation (not their constituency) despise him. They simply placate him b/c it is better than the alternative.

Trump is the rationale response from white America realizing they are losing their country as they slouch towards Gomera.

But it is a mistake to conflate the two.
    Last edited by Tellafriend; 07-19-2019 at 04:50 AM.

Thread Information