Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ilhan Omar the anti-Semite

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If we ever do another Best Poster on PFA bracket and BCR doesn't win it's an outrage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m undoubtedly a racist by the standard definition. In the nature v nurture argument, I’m strongly in the nature camp in regards to raw intellect. I’m strongly in the nurture camp as far as to what degree parents churn out productive members of society. I think inherent intellect lends itself to fostering a nurturing environment in most cases.

I think Trump thinks, on some level, largely as I do. Jews are incredibly intelligent on average, which lends itself to ending up with a lot of assets and power. I think the raw intellect of the different racial makeups is rather self-evident. Our past as a nation and the misuse of eugenics type programs has led to us ignoring pretty obvious truths.

If one is being honest, no one is betting on the black kid in the science fair against the Jewish and Asian kid, and even if they were all raised in the exact same controlled environment. I’ll give you the entire population of the world in the Olympic 100m if I get someone with dna from west Africa. Same for NBA mvp. No one is taking that bet. I don’t know why we can so clearly recognize the relative strengths in athletics and pretend to ignore the rest. We all have our strengths.

Trumps narcissism is what makes him dangerous, rather than his racism. He puts himself at the top when he’s pretty clearly, at best, of average intelligence. He’s strangely street smart given his affluent background. He has a primitive acumen for being a predator. A good gut feel for manipulation of people who he shares almost nothing in common with.

So I don’t think he’s any more racist than I am. I think he’s incredibly delusional and mentally ill. I also think he’s borderline genius at manipulation, so any notion that he’s not fully aware that he courts the dumbest white nationalists and plays to them is silliness. He knows exactly what he’s doing. I don’t think he’s anti-Semitic, but he doesn’t do them any favors as far as chilling his base out and pointing out their contributions to America and the world, because that would cost him, and it’s always about him.

He does populism better than anyone I’ve ever seen. It’s amazing to become the champion to poor dumb white trash given the giant silver spoon he was born with. I would have thought it undoable if I didn’t watch him do it. And he’s done it through racism and fear. At the root of their love for him, it’s always that.

Make America Great again is simply make America white again and anyone smart knows this. Its genius because it sounds harmless. It’s so easy to defend. Who doesn’t want America to be great? Where he’s dangerous is that he’s emboldened a bunch of dumb white people who would have never been great in any America, under any circumstance, even when the deck was stacked in their favor. The type of white people who think the white kid would win the science fair if not for all the Jews and Asian kids being given some leg up. That’s a more dangerous racism. I’d blindly bet against the white kid even in a controlled environment. I’d occasionally lose, it isn’t the 100m dash, but I’d win most of the time. To me that’s the difference between casual racism and white supremacy. I’d take the Jewish kid. I think I’m likely smarter than the average Jew, but I’m not of the mind I’m taking down the top % in any intellectual pursuit anymore than I ever looked at a black team I was playing against and assumed I was likely faster.

So it isn’t really his personal beliefs that scare me. He’s a garden variety racist in the way most are if being honest. It’s his courting of some incredibly dumb people and his personal narcissism that may possibly lead to serious trouble. Thinking you’re the smartest person in the room when you’re clearly not and you’re in charge of the worlds largest superpower is a precarious spot. That’s the dangerous part of Trump. That he fires up the poor white trash is temporarily problematic, but we were already an incredibly divided country anyway. If he makes dumb white people feel their fail lives are someone else’s fault, I see little distinction between that and some black activist who convinces the black community they are not largely causing their own problems. People reside in trailer parks and the hood for mostly the same reasons. Bad choices and generational family dysfunction.

He’s way more divisive than an Obama, and I find those comparisons silly. He’s more divisive simply because poor white working class people were pretty complacent to their plight. More depressed than angry. He gets them angry. Black people were already angry.

If he was giving tough love to everyone, I’d almost admire him. That would be leadership. That’s where I can’t understand the love he gets from chamber of commerce Republicans beyond tax cuts. He’s a white Sharpton or community activist. He has the same message to a different audience. He’s simply telling white people it isn’t the four kids by three dads and abandoning your kids and neck tattoos that’s causing the problem, it’s the system thats rigged and the Mexicans and whatever when that’s rarely the cause. That’s not leadership. It’s the same message the other race provocateurs preach. If he was yelling unpleasant truths in a constructive manner some of what he does would be productive rather than divisive.

It’s a shame he’s so mentally ill. We needed someone like him as a country in many ways, the guy who isn’t afraid to say anything, just not one with his obvious shortcomings.
    Yeah you're a racist. And I'm sure that's part of the nurture argument because your parents likely spouted similar nonsense while raising you. You also just blew the nature argument because as a grown adult you just repeated an ignorant idea that has been a huge part of your countries history

Comments

BCR: That’s some really keen insight considering my first sentence conceded that.

Load Metric
    Jews are incredibly intelligent on average, which lends itself to ending up with a lot of assets and power.
    The data supports this only for Ashkenazi Jews as a group, not Sephardic or Mizrachi. Google Steve Pinker for a reference.

Comments

limitles: Yeah by what standards is intellegence based and how do you explain Druff's ticket defense

BCR: Yeah, I know this. We are talking about the American dynamic. Ashkenazi represents, what? 80-90%
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Hear ye! Hear ye, Islamophobes and identity politics-driven Ilhan Omar haters! Get ready to get your asinine prejudice against her dismantled!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    i'm sorry but even when trump genuinely tries to say something nice towards minorities it comes out awkward as hell

so the arrest of ASAP is extremely disappointing to the the black community, apparently

trump is perhaps the least color blind person to have ever existed

Comments

Tellafriend: obtuse seems about right

Bronze
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i'm sorry but even when trump genuinely tries to say something nice towards minorities it comes out awkward as hell

so the arrest of ASAP is extremely disappointing to the the black community, apparently

Killing of a journalist? Meh, not gonna really get involved.

Harlem rapper beats down aggressive fan? Hold the phone, Free ASAP mah nigga.

Load Metric
    Trump shocked a leader doesn't interefere in a different branch of government. Why would the Swedish PM have power over the courts?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Killing of a journalist? Meh, not gonna really get involved.

Harlem rapper beats down aggressive fan? Hold the phone, Free ASAP mah nigga.
    He's got some sick rhymes

So get up off my YKK
    The president a a-hole (Fuck off)
    Prayin' for a JFK
    All we got was KKK
    AKA AK that you target not from Target but from Walmart
    Then it's a-ok

Load Metric
    to repeat, trump said the african american community is being let down by sweden cause of asap rocky's arrest.

this guy is racially autistic

shoutout to druff and the maga crowd who have no idea what point i'm trying to make

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=limitles;855457]
    IÂ’m undoubtedly a racist by the standard definition. In the nature v nurture argument, IÂ’m strongly in the nature camp in regards to raw intellect. IÂ’m strongly in the nurture camp as far as to what degree parents churn out productive members of society. I think inherent intellect lends itself to fostering a nurturing environment in most cases.
    BCR: ThatÂ’s some really keen insight considering my first sentence conceded that.

You'll noticed the text in bold. That what has me questioning your intellegence. One's race and intellect, which you seem to think are dependent on the colour of your skin, do not lead to fostering a nurturing environment. I would suggest one's socio-economic status is the key factor

Oh BTW I'm being polite here. Racism equals ignorance. So smoke that you dumb hillbilly
    Last edited by limitles; 07-26-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Load Metric
    One of the GOP’s best and brightest, no doubt.

Republican Danielle Stella, aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar, charged with felony
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/26/republ...th-felony/amp/

Name:  6DFF5455-4256-4EE1-A0C0-9CA22AAC9FD4.jpeg
Views: 136
Size:  104.8 KB

Thread Information