Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ilhan Omar the anti-Semite

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    on the one hand, the majority religion in this country actually thinks that jews are responsible for killing their god. (of course, the evidence is overwhelming that jesus never actually existed even historically, but i digress). nonetheless, if you believed that jews were responsible for the murder of your god, that would seem to be kind of a big deal. how do you look the other way on that?

Truly humanity's greatest paradox.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Druff has ESP too?

This BS is sooooooooooooooooo old,
    Trump is only English speaker that needs a translator.
    'Thanks for telling us what he meant.
    Trump misspeaks and says stupid shit all the time.

Read the full quote. It's clear what he was trying to say, and why he said it.

This was typical Trump who didn't look into the situation closely enough before speaking about it.

He thought it was just a rally against removing some statue and renaming a park, where some Nazis also showed up. He didn't realize it was a full-on white nationalist rally.

Where is there any evidence that Trump supports white nationalism, besides being happy to take their vote because he's happy to have anyone's votes?
    The only reason he was making the statement was because he was getting so much shit for not immediately condemning white supremacists. There is 0% chance he "didn't realize it was a full-on white nationalist rally". The guy is addicted to cable news and the statement was made several days after the rally.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jesus totally existed, read the fuckin King James Bible you dingus

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    on the one hand, the majority religion in this country actually thinks that jews are responsible for killing their god. (of course, the evidence is overwhelming that jesus never actually existed even historically, but i digress). nonetheless, if you believed that jews were responsible for the murder of your god, that would seem to be kind of a big deal. how do you look the other way on that?

Truly humanity's greatest paradox.
    1. Christians forgive
    2. Had to happen to forgive Christians sins
    3. Had to happen for the second coming which will only occur once jews have all of the holy land back

And some other bullshit mumbo jumbo those weirdos think

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Trump misspeaks and says stupid shit all the time.

Read the full quote. It's clear what he was trying to say, and why he said it.

This was typical Trump who didn't look into the situation closely enough before speaking about it.

He thought it was just a rally against removing some statue and renaming a park, where some Nazis also showed up. He didn't realize it was a full-on white nationalist rally.

Where is there any evidence that Trump supports white nationalism, besides being happy to take their vote because he's happy to have anyone's votes?
    it's hard to imagine that trump didn't see video from the event before he made those comments. if he did, he would have seen the nazi and kkk uniforms as well as the people holding torches shouting "jews will not replace us."

so you're saying trump thought decent people would march side-by-side with these people?
    Assuming a level of awareness with Trump regarding anything has proven to be a fool's errand.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This guy must be related to druff with all this research

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...tm_campaign=sw

Load Metric
    It's clear what he was trying to say, and why he said it.
    This is for sure true.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Just not clear to Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sounded a lot like a person who is aware of both sides telling it like it is.

America has devastated lives, communities and countries without even declaring war.

The people of those countries affected over the years by U.S. intervention can see no good in your paid assassins let alone your military. The United States helped build it's own worst enemy and now it's surprised at what they bring to the table. Without an almighty God to lead each people the same things would happen

Load Metric
    Rep. Ilhan Omar greeted with new chant upon arrival in Minnesota: 'Welcome home Ilhan'
    https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-...e-ilhan-2019-7

Damn!!! Look at all those “anti-Semites”!

Totally more dangerous than those “Jews will not replace us!”-guys who marched with torches in Charlottesville.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-20-2019 at 04:01 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Sounded a lot like a person who is aware of both sides telling it like it is.

America has devastated lives, communities and countries without even declaring war.

The people of those countries affected over the years by U.S. intervention can see no good in your paid assassins let alone your military. The United States helped build it's own worst enemy and now it's surprised at what they bring to the table. Without an almighty God to lead each people the same things would happen
    Honestly it's really not hard to hate the actions of the US in regards to foreign policy. Many Americans hate it - so why can't Omar?

Load Metric
    Oh wait again...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49607...-ryan-saavedra

Ilhan Omar introducing the anti-Semitic BDS resolution.
    I think this deserves its own thread, much like I gave AOC her own thread awhile back.

The left is currently falling all over itself "standing with Ilhan", defending her from mean, nasty Donald Trump.

Because Ilhan Omar is an inspiring woman out to do nothing but good for this country, and isn't an America-hating anti-Semite or anything.

No, no... that's all right wing propaganda.

It's refreshing to see people expose the BDS movement for what it is - Anti-semitism wrapped in a cloak of liberal bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks for proving my point, Mumbles.

Some in this thread have been saying, "Omar is an unimportant extremist with no power, and doesn't speak for Democrats. She's just getting a lot of publicity because Republicans are trying to make it look like she's the new face of the Democratic Party."

Yeah, this anti-Semitic extremist gets a hugely warm welcome by ordinary-looking people upon coming home. These people don't look like Antifa.

As I said this behavior is becoming accepted (and in some cases celebrated) by mainstream Democrats. Hence it's not extremism anymore.

What I said was correct. Jews need to leave the Democratic Party.

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Rep. Ilhan Omar greeted with new chant upon arrival in Minnesota: 'Welcome home Ilhan'

Totally more dangerous than those “Jews will not replace us!”-guys who marched with torches in Charlottesville.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Some in this thread have been saying, "Omar is an unimportant extremist with no power, and doesn't speak for Democrats. She's just getting a lot of publicity because Republicans are trying to make it look like she's the new face of the Democratic Party."

Yeah, this anti-Semitic extremist gets a hugely warm welcome by ordinary-looking people upon coming home. These people don't look like Antifa.

As I said this behavior is becoming accepted (and in some cases celebrated) by mainstream Democrats. Hence it's not extremism anymore.

She's in office. So ya can't say what ya think when you're elected? That's right, somebody representing somebody, ain't gonna like what they hear but it's got nothing to do with Jews The opinions of a person and the guts to say it.
    Who dares speak the truth?

Load Metric

you are just batshit crazy if you believe the republicans think better of jews than democrats

Load Metric
    Trumps been acting like a racist left and right. His go to defense of anything is to accuse whoever is attacking him of whatever it is they are using to attack him.

All of the conservative media are eating up the whole "Omar is anti-Semite, hates the country" lines that Trump keeps repeating. And they are able to get their viewers (especially the kind of viewers that love to shit all over liberal females....ahem....) to get all riled up and tweet about it or start new threads on forums.

You aren't hating on Omar because she's a racist/terrorist/piece of shit. You hate her because of her policies, which is fine.

You don't support Trump because he's a racist/scammer/lying piece of shit. You support him because of his policies, which is fine.

Trying to pull the whole "omg a racist!" card while at the same time pulling for Trump to get re-elected is bullshit.

Load Metric
    It's a huge stretch to call these people anti-semites because they criticized Israel. Rich American Jews love playing the victim, you're a minority like hot blond chicks or 7 foot athletes are a minority. Yes, there are more of 'them' than you, but you have all the money, power, chess skills and comedy chops. Quit bitching and quit being such a bunch of pussies because people talk shit about your terrorist state. And quit pretending to be offended by shit. It's dishonest, gay and you are just agitating the shit out of everybody else, who literally don't give a fuck, with your imagined persecution

Load Metric
    sorry if i sound like an anti-semite, i want to clear it up that I'll take Jews > Muslims any day and I legit don't care that Israel bombs kids or whatever and I am fully aware that USA does the same shit x100

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You are conflating someone who is critical of the unchecked legal corruption of our government by big money donors with respect to its policy regarding Israel with anti-Semitism. I guess that would also make Bernie Sanders, who agrees with Ilhan Omar on the corrupting effect that AIPAC has on our government’s policy, an anti-Semite. Right?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you are just batshit crazy if you believe the republicans think better of jews than democrats
    Which Republicans?

Idiot rednecks in Alabama, or influential Republicans actually in power?

When was the last time we saw a prominent Republican say or do anything anti-Semitic or anti-Israel?

That's the domain of the Democrats nowadays.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Trumps been acting like a racist left and right. His go to defense of anything is to accuse whoever is attacking him of whatever it is they are using to attack him.

All of the conservative media are eating up the whole "Omar is anti-Semite, hates the country" lines that Trump keeps repeating. And they are able to get their viewers (especially the kind of viewers that love to shit all over liberal females....ahem....) to get all riled up and tweet about it or start new threads on forums.

You aren't hating on Omar because she's a racist/terrorist/piece of shit. You hate her because of her policies, which is fine.

You don't support Trump because he's a racist/scammer/lying piece of shit. You support him because of his policies, which is fine.

Trying to pull the whole "omg a racist!" card while at the same time pulling for Trump to get re-elected is bullshit.
    Trump has a Jewish son-in-law whom he seems to like very much. Jared and Ivanka married at a Jewish ceremony in 2009.

Clearly not an anti-Semite.

Ilham Omar is an anti-Semite. She does hate the country. I've already cited examples. You'd have to be a brainwashed leftist drone to think otherwise. Be aware that I'm not saying that all left-wing Democrats hate America and/or Jews. For example, I don't believe AOC to be an America-hater, nor an anti-Semite.

As a Jewish person, I hate Omar because she's an anti-Semite. Yes, it's easier to hate her because she's also a left-wing Democrat, but it's really not about that.

I hate her the same way I'd expect a black person to hate an openly racist politician.

BTW, I don't believe Trump is racist, either. I don't believe he's particularly racially sensitive, but he's not a racist. The "examples" of him being a racist are incredibly weak, like the "fine people on both sides" thing, which I already explained. (BTW, if Trump was really supportive of the white nationalists by that statement, why did he say there were fine people on BOTH sides, when one of the two sides was there to protest them?)

I also see Trump for his faults. He's selfish. He's a narcissist. He's an asshole. He has never treated women respectfully. He likes to shoot from the hip without really considering things as much as he should. He has incredibly thin skin, and often acts hypocritically.

I do support him being reelected because, as you said, I support his policies far, far more than I do those of the Democrats. I will freely admit that I like some of the Democrats better on a personal level, but that's not why I vote for people.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Well stated Todd

Thread Information