Thread: Mysteriously Trumptarded Media Attorney Alan Dershowitz, why dont you take a seat over there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Mysteriously Trumptarded Media Attorney Alan Dershowitz, why dont you take a seat over there?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/924825

New Yorker is publishing a spicy meatball about Dershdawg fucking under aged girls, or as he describes it.... “a hit piece against me for the explicit purpose of silencing my defense of President Trump, Prime Minister Netanyahu, and the State of Israel.”

New Yorker article is of course based on Epstein related intelligence.

Who was that intelligence agency Epstein was running honeypots for again?

Tip of my tongue... devidee thoughts?

Comments

devidee: Fucking mossad
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just read his defense piece. Haven't read the New Yorker article yet with the accusations.

If what he says is true -- that the two women who accused him both have a history of making up false claims about sexual improprieties with politicians and other celebrities -- then Dershowitz is probably innocent.

But we'll see.

Remember, we've been down the "underage rape" road before -- remember that woman who claimed Trump raped her at age 13? That went around the internet as a fact which just hadn't quite made the mainstream media, but a deeper look showed that the man behind it was part of a ton of media hoaxes dating back to the 1980s. In fact, I actually knew the guy as an acquaintance. Yet I still had leftists on my Facebook -- even reasonable, non-conspiracy types -- frequently citing "Trump raped a 13-year-old girl" as one of the attack points against him.

I haven't read enough about this yet to make a decision as to whether this is legit or BS, but I'll say that Dershowitz's defense piece is pretty convincing, even if the beginning of "omg omg they're trying to silence me because I love Trump" reads like bullshit.

Load Metric
    What tips the scales for me is Dersh's name was among the first mentioned as being conspicuously in Epstein's orbit.

Trotting out Israel as some sort of moral shield is also something of an awkward play..

But your point is well taken, we shall see.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    http://facebook.com/l.php?u=https://...ws-11563447601

(click Follow Link when you get to the page)

noooooot looking great for dersh.

Load Metric
    It only takes one person spreading fake stories in public in order to discredit 10 reliable persons with same/similar allegations.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    The funny part is I believe almost anyone who socialized with that guy likely rolls on the young chick train. Regardless of party affiliation. I wouldn’t if it was straight pedophilia, but fifteen and sixteen year olds, yep I bet they’re all involved. Half the models that sell magazines are 16. When you can buy anything. When the only thing you can’t buy is time and youth, young girls are the ultimate prize for the twisted affluent. I can believe that. That dude is one greasy fucker. He seemed to be all about that life, and I don’t see being a rich heterosexual male who decided to frequently attend his parties that you somehow didn’t know that about him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If what he says is true -- that the two women who accused him both have a history of making up false claims about sexual improprieties with politicians and other celebrities -- then Dershowitz is probably innocent.
    No, the women that are accusing Dershowitz are actually very credible. They are not asking for any money from him. Do you think teenage prostitutes are going to remember the exact time and date that they fucked him? Dershowitz is a fucking liar. He thinks, he can go to any judge, lie his fucking ass off and they will do whatever he wishes. Not this time. Time to put this creepy, pervert, OJ Simpson defending attorney in jail.

Just look at the way Alan Dershowitz looks at child rapist Jeffrey Epstein. It must be love.

Load Metric
    ^ .

the guy repping the woman accusing dersh used to be friends with dersh btw. he's taking the case pro bono and has stated flatly that he 100% believes his client.

on the other hand, dersh has been caught in numerous lies regarding his sworn statements on the matter.

additionally, instead of offering any credible explanations for any of these... discrepancies..., he has sued her attorney for defamation/fraud/etc in several states on numerous occasions with zero (0) of those suits not being dismissed, and zero (0) sanctions being taken against her attorney.

basically every single judge this situation comes up with finds the accuser credible and dersh emphatically not credible.

lastly, her attorney is incredibly high profile. he's written 40(!!!) books on law and his credits just get better from there. there is absolutely no fucking way his team wouldnt have gone over her story with an electron microscope before staking his reputation and practice on her..... for fucking free.

i totally acknowledge that she might be nothing but a great liar and her attorney just took the biggest L of his life by making this the hill he chose to die on, but we are seriously in the neighborhood of one-out-on-the-river odds at this point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just read his defense piece. Haven't read the New Yorker article yet with the accusations.

But we'll see.

I haven't read enough about this yet to make a decision as to whether this is legit or BS, but I'll say that Dershowitz's defense piece is pretty convincing, even if the beginning of "omg omg they're trying to silence me because I love Trump" reads like bullshit.
    Do you really expect the defense of a veteran lawyer to be anything but a one sided plea of innocence?

Save the critical thinking for then

Thread Information