Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gookieheimowitz unbanned

Load Metric
    Welcome back. Druff the merciful. I found your behavior before the ban erratic as you were constantly questioning his anxiety and depression. If you indeed suffer from those things, even though Druff’s illness immediately followed cmoney’s ruse, what he was suffering from was so obviously real and genuine to anyone with a room temperature IQ, that it made your behavior odd.

That you didn’t recognize the black hole he was in and that feeling that it was a permanent situation should have felt incredibly familiar to you if you’ve suffered from it yourself. I immediately saw it, and encouraged him that even though it felt like it was the end of the world and never going away, that he’d see vast improvement in time. When you’ve had it, you know how hellish and disheartening it is.

Basically you just have to put your head down and get through it. I can’t imagine, suffering from it myself in the past, choosing that moment to taunt him even if you had some annoyance at him over other shit. That’s bizarre given you’re, iirc, basically our age. It shows a frightening lack of empathy. There are plenty of posters here I really dislike in a forum sense. I would try to help them if they felt that way. You might have some significant issues beyond anxiety and depression. Anyway, time for a fresh start. Best of luck to you.

Load Metric
    How is this "spit this" account still able to post?

This similar name with the exact same avatar thing was ruled long ago to be not allowed since the dupe was obviously trying to confuse things.

I could see if the dupe was doing it for comedic effect but that is clearly not the case with this one.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    How is this "spit this" account still able to post?

This similar name with the exact same avatar thing was ruled long ago to be not allowed since the dupe was obviously trying to confuse things.

I could see if the dupe was doing it for comedic effect but that is clearly not the case with this one.
    I have never seen split have an issue with this account. Has she? Maybe I missed it? I just assumed it was her fucking around or someone she likes and it doesn’t bother her. The dupe going after Kilgore just now feels like split, so I assumed it was her, so you’re right it’s confusing. I just assumed Druff would ban it if the real split had a problem with it. She’s an OG poster and Druff would get rid of it if she had an issue I’d imagine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Welcome back. Druff the merciful. I found your behavior before the ban erratic as you were constantly questioning his anxiety and depression. If you indeed suffer from those things, even though Druff’s illness immediately followed cmoney’s ruse, what he was suffering from was so obviously real and genuine to anyone with a room temperature IQ, that it made your behavior odd.

That you didn’t recognize the black hole he was in and that feeling that it was a permanent situation should have felt incredibly familiar to you if you’ve suffered from it yourself. I immediately saw it, and encouraged him that even though it felt like it was the end of the world and never going away, that he’d see vast improvement in time. When you’ve had it, you know how hellish and disheartening it is.

Basically you just have to put your head down and get through it. I can’t imagine, suffering from it myself in the past, choosing that moment to taunt him even if you had some annoyance at him over other shit. That’s bizarre given you’re, iirc, basically our age. It shows a frightening lack of empathy. There are plenty of posters here I really dislike in a forum sense. I would try to help them if they felt that way. You might have some significant issues beyond anxiety and depression. Anyway, time for a fresh start. Best of luck to you.

Well said and correct BCR:

Druffs symptoms and the way he talked about them in some way triggered me into a non sympathetic place and coupled with the other shit that was going on in the forum I couldn't connect the obvious.

In real life I have been extremely hardened and disconnected to any sort of sympathetic feelings towards just about anything . I'm know different than most veterans or civilians who've watched and witnessed horrific things that will never leave my thoughts . Some deal with these things better than others . So it came off 100 times worse in text on the board . Comments like be a man or things along those lines where uncalled for and hurtful.

I recognize we all have to deal with anxiety and depression and ptsd in our own ways to find balance and peace .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A few things to address here.

First off, "split this" and "spit this" are two different people.

split this is a longtime community member, and is a 50-something-year-old retired nurse.

spit this is a dupe. The posts in this thread are all from spit this.

I once removed spit this' avatar in order to prevent confusion, but I see he put it back. While split this isn't complaining, I agree this is confusing, and even annoying for me when I'm reading the forum and trying to figure out who made the post.

I know the identity of the person behind the dupe. It's not a person who is banned here. It's a male. That's all I'll say. I won't out the person.

However, I am going to delete the avatar and change the "spit" part to all caps, to make it easier to tell who's who. Also, from this point forward, SPIT this will not be allowed to use an avatar which creates confusion regarding whether it's him or split this.

I'll get to the Gookie stuff in the next post.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: gracias rep

splitthis: Spit spat sput

Hockey Guy: Good call.

Load Metric
    Let’s really get this place live and free Tyde and Katie.

Comments

sonatine: 1 time
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I think spitty this is that kewpie doll haired mother fucker.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding Gookie:

His description of what happened regarding his eventual ban is mostly correct.

Anyone here is allowed to insult or criticize me, even when I'm going through bad things like I was last year.

However, as I've stated many times before, if someone follows me around from thread to thread and repeatedly trolls me, I will eventually ban them. That's because it's no longer a free speech mater at that point, but rather targeted harassment, and that's the last thing I feel like dealing with on a forum I run for fun. The basic rule regarding this: If you are attempting to make my own experience on PFA miserable, you're not going to stay here.

So that's why Gookie was banned. I especially had little tolerance for it at the time, because I was going through those severe psychological problems, and the last thing I felt like having was a troll constantly insisting in every thread that I was faking it.

However, Gookie has since apologized for everything, and explained to me some of his own anxiety/depression struggles in life, which I believe. I also believe that his apology is sincere, and he regrets behaving that way.

Therefore, I'm putting in the past, moving on, and giving him another chance here. I'm guessing this won't repeat.

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regarding Gookie:

His description of what happened regarding his eventual ban is mostly correct.

Anyone here is allowed to insult or criticize me, even when I'm going through bad things like I was last year.

However, as I've stated many times before, if someone follows me around from thread to thread and repeatedly trolls me, I will eventually ban them. That's because it's no longer a free speech mater at that point, but rather targeted harassment, and that's the last thing I feel like dealing with on a forum I run for fun. The basic rule regarding this: If you are attempting to make my own experience on PFA miserable, you're not going to stay here.

So that's why Gookie was banned. I especially had little tolerance for it at the time, because I was going through those severe psychological problems, and the last thing I felt like having was a troll constantly insisting in every thread that I was faking it.

However, Gookie has since apologized for everything, and explained to me some of his own anxiety/depression struggles in life, which I believe. I also believe that his apology is sincere, and he regrets behaving that way.

Therefore, I'm putting in the past, moving on, and giving him another chance here. I'm guessing this won't repeat.

100% Accurate

Comments

Hockey Guy: It takes a man to admit when he's wrong rep.

Load Metric
    Druff clearly in a good mood after his deep ME run.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Druff snarfing sideways corn dogs is still pretty hilarious imo

Load Metric
    I TOLD YOU THAT SON OF A WHORE WAS NO GOOD!!! YOU HAVENT BEEN MAKING THE BEST DECISIONS SINCE YOUR THROAT LUMP ISSUES STARTED.

Comments

snowtracks: Free Lewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    understand what a wonderful place this is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ah the good ole days when Gookieheimowitz was considered problematic

Free Gookie, Kilgore Trout etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Ah the good ole days when Gookieheimowitz was considered problematic

Free Gookie, Kilgore Trout etc.
    nobody cares what you think you pathetic drunk Canadian loser

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He ended up scamming OSA

Unban was a

Gold
    Load Metric
    He ended up scamming OSA

Unban was a

Lol trip report?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Name:  lgwc.gif
Views: 175
Size:  221.9 KB

Comments

Bootsy Collins: LGWC 4 LIFE

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Must have been good to get one over on ol OSA.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Thread Information