Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 07/07/2019 *** 5:00pm PDT START TIME ** $60 FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 07/07/2019 *** 5:00pm PDT START TIME ** $60 FREEROLL

Show begins at approximately 5:00pm PDT, on Sunday, July 7, 2019.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (605) 313-0736 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data. There's an alternate number at (641) 741-1095.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

There is a $60 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 5:15pm PDT on 07/07/19
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $30, 2nd: $18, 3rd: $12. I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, or "other" methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    Rayo88 $25
    WillieMcFML $25
    Franklin $10 "on behalf the SPCA and kindness to all animals"

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for today:

- WSOP Week 6 coverage:
    -- Druff makes costly mistake at Limit Holdem satellite, then blows 4th consecutive chip lead at $10k Limit event
    -- Vegas' biggest earthquake in decades strikes on July 4 right before Main Event, then a bigger one on the 5th DURING the event!
    -- Druff with well above average stack after 2 days of Main Event
    -- Main Event player Ken Strauss exposes himself, throws shoe at table while all-in blind early on Day 1
    -- Georgii Belianin disqualified from WSOP Main, banned, and jailed after jokingly grabbing another player's stack following hand
    -- Andy Frankenberger claims to have lost double-up set-over-set opportunity due to earthquake evacuation during hand
    -- Luke Vrabel banned from Twitter after a series of popular, well-liked tweets sending busted Main Event players to "hit the showers"
    -- Horrible ruling forces player to raise for almost half his stack when he just attempted to call smaller bet at WSOP Main
    -- Record Main Event Day 1C attracts 4879 entrants, and overall over 8000 entrants for only the second time in history
    -- 71-year-old Sue Faber wins WSOP bracelet in open event, becoming the oldest woman ever to do so
    -- Liv Boeree busted out of Main Event by boyfriend Igor Kurganov
    -- Terminal cancer patient Kevin Racks plays Main to bring attention to disease, runs up to 220k, gets too sick to play normally, will pass away before August 1

- Facts about California and Nevada earthquakes that you probably don't know

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Comments

drufdajewgod: hahaha ty druff but you can call me Franklin im grown up now

Load Metric
    4pm? thats really euro friendly. Is everything ok?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    How is that Euro-friendly?

It will be midnight in London.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    How is that Euro-friendly?

It will be midnight in London.
    Do you know a single poker player who is asleep at midnight? I certainly don't.

Load Metric
    Druff: You should see if Colonel Fabersham will make calls to pubs in London and ask for Mr. Tickle.

Mr. Tickle: You should give Druff the phone numbers of some popular pubs that you go to when in London for Druff to pass on to the Colonel.

Comments

blake: what on earth

dwai: terrible you are not funny
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    5pm new start time

5:15 freeroll

Load Metric
    Thankyou for considering the East Coasters.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Weekly donakement results. DirtyErnie bags another one this week.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=921
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=27
    Late=8
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2019-07-07 17:15:12
    Place27=Landon_Mark (0)
    Place26=KitKat (0)
    Place25=Scooter6945 (0)
    Place24=Wiz (0)
    Place23=Sp00kStoMPeR (0)
    Place22=thaknuts (0)
    Place21=jacosta24 (0)
    Place20=lurker1998b (0)
    Place19=slick9igga (0)
    Place18=TOTALLY_TINE (0)
    Place17=ownmatusow (0)
    Place16=snowtracks (0)
    Place15=d1sposition (0)
    Place14=slipslap (0)
    Place13=Reno (0)
    Place12=bingo (0)
    Place11=tigerpiper (0)
    Place10=Splat (0)
    Place9=ballhawknet (0)
    Place8=IamGreek (0)
    Place7=Gordman (0)
    Place6=Daniel72 (840)
    Place5=_4BET (960)
    Place4=DAYandNGHT (1320)
    Place3=Copyyou (1800)
    Place2=tradershky2 (2760)
    Place1=DirtyErnie (4320)
    Stop=2019-07-07 18:57:31
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    it's been 11 days since last show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

Didn't want to be first to ask

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After going through the WSOP without any illness whatsoever, I came home and 30 hours after stepping in the door, I got a bad cold.

It's finally starting to improve I project Monday as next radio.

Trust me, I'm disappointed. I really wanted to do a show shortly after I busted the Main, so I could talk all about it.

Load Metric
    After going through the WSOP without any illness whatsoever, I came home and 30 hours after stepping in the door, I got a bad cold.

Trust me, I'm disappointed. I really wanted to do a show shortly after I busted the Main, so I could talk all about it.
    Have you had enough time home to discuss the case of your “move over” ticket with a traffic attorney licensed in Nevada? Personally, I think you have somewhat of a case against that ticket, and it might be worth it trying to challenge it in court for the issue of lack of widespread public knowledge of such a law. And your case is a perfect example.

Granted, hiring an attorney to challenge the ticket probably would be equivalent to setting a bunch of money on fire, but it would be for a good cause. Because draconian enforcement of obscure laws *must* be against one of the bill of rights. It *has* to be.

And perhaps your case would end up being eligible for being heard by the Supreme Court, with an eventual winning ruling that would enshrine in legal history the right of law-abiding Americans like yourself to be sufficiently informed of such laws through necessary actions by the government in order to ensure the just ajudication of the law. Hell! I’d donate $10 to the cause if you were serious about pursuing this matter! Who else is with me?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Have you had enough time home to discuss the case of your “move over” ticket with a traffic attorney licensed in Nevada? Personally, I think you have somewhat of a case against that ticket, and it might be worth it trying to challenge it in court for the issue of lack of widespread public knowledge of such a law. And your case is a perfect example.

Granted, hiring an attorney to challenge the ticket probably would be equivalent to setting a bunch of money on fire, but it would be for a good cause. Because draconian enforcement of obscure laws *must* be against one of the bill of rights. It *has* to be.

And perhaps your case would end up being eligible for being heard by the Supreme Court, with an eventual winning ruling that would enshrine in legal history the right of law-abiding Americans like yourself to be sufficiently informed of such laws through necessary actions by the government in order to ensure the just ajudication of the law. Hell! I’d donate $10 to the cause if you were serious about pursuing this matter! Who else is with me?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Ok it's been 11 days since last show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Ok it's been 11 days since last show.
    Druff has doubled down on the poker content and is determined to be the last poker podcaster standing. This is fine

I do miss the cigarette-cured voice of Drexel that followed the Fraud Show. It was like a reward for all my suffering.

I understand the loons that are Druff’s fans have haunted Zod and our man in the gated community hasn’t felt that great. I wish him better health. He is so talented, entertaining and a good chap.

Here are my demands:

Druff will read on air one Drexel post at the conclusion of each Fraud Show.

I was admiring the work of lol wow. I am sure you’ve done the same late at night. It led me to this magnificent scripture.

You may instead substitute your own personal Drexel favorite, Druff.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Very odd Saturday for me so far all the way around
    If my demands aren’t fully met I will mail you one of lol wow’s ears. You can’t afford to lose any listeners.

Thread Information