Thread: Outside of Tyde, has anyone ever eaten Hutmaster's shitty ass gummy pizza?

Load Metric

Outside of Tyde, has anyone ever eaten Hutmaster's shitty ass gummy pizza?

I had some pizza the other day at a place everyone bragged about, it fucking sucked. All I could think about when I choked down the slice was Tyde's post on Hutmaster's gummy ass pizza. Why the fuck is it so difficult to make a pizza with a decent crust? This shit should be so easy.

I am going to make own pizza going forward and put it on the grill and get it nice and crispy. Fuck these 'pie-masters' and their gummy ass dough boy slices. FU.

Comments

splitthis: Pizza is bad for you so don't eat it.

Muck Ficon: Great thread!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm seriously going to stop there and try it next time I pass through the area.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm seriously going to stop there and try it next time I pass through the area.
    How do you know who he is or where it is?

Oh yeah, every detail of his life & business was posted on this forum & you left it up because he trolled you a little bit & you didn't like him so.........

Comments

jsearles22: Cogent

gauchojake: lol

Crowe Diddly:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Druff knows all

Load Metric
    Outside of Tgull and Tyde, has anyone else here been a total dick to Hutmaster for being a nice guy that owns a pizza place?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've got no problem with hut anymore, and we sometimes talk in PM.

I really didn't get to the thread Tyde started until it was a ton of pages in, and the cat was long out of the bag. I'm not going to go over this whole thing again.

I actually thought much better of him after reading the thread, as he was incredibly generous and a good friend to Tyde, who proceeded to shit on him big time. But we all know that, so there's no point to rehash that, either.

FYI there have been longtime trolls of mine who had their info posted here and I took it down super fast because in those cases I happened to see it right away. This wasn't any conspiracy on my part to let hut's info get out.

Load Metric

I really didn't get to the thread Tyde started until it was a ton of pages in, and the cat was long out of the bag. I'm not going to go over this whole thing again.

I actually thought much better of him after reading the thread, as he was incredibly generous and a good friend to Tyde, who proceeded to shit on him big time. But we all know that, so there's no point to rehash that, either.

FYI there have been longtime trolls of mine who had their info posted here and I took it down super fast because in those cases I happened to see it right away. This wasn't any conspiracy on my part to let hut's info get out.
    Just so we all know, what is the time limit when it’s been too long to worry about taking something down?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

That was at the time, and remains today, a really bad excuse for leaving the info up there. Essentially, you let tyde break the rules simply permanently because you didn't catch it quick enough.

Your policy should be your policy, time frame be damned. The info should have been removed long ago, but since we're here now, it should be removed now, on principle.

Instead of this being a cat out of the bag, think of it as a running faucet that you refuse to turn off.

Comments

Hockey Guy: He'll never admit he's wrong. Cats are fast.

Load Metric

I was only half joking when I posted that but this response goes to show how delusional you are about that incident & have a big problem admitting when you're clearly wrong.

Sorry for hurting your feelings.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Weren't Druff's problems with Hut related to Hut calling him ugly?

Druff went on monkey tilt and threatened to shut down the whole forum when people piled on.

One of the more embarrassing days in forum history
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information