Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's so funny?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    First yes I am a baboon throwing shit, tough love

This whole thing started with an interaction with HockeyGuy on women's soccer(never would have guessed)
    We disagreed and of course I'm not going to back down if I believe I'm correct.
    And same goes for him or at least the persona he is trying to promote

I'm no golden boy and I've admitted to as much. But when anyone else tries to climb Mount Pious I am there to
    offer critique. That is fair.

So we got into it with HockeyGuy's fabled Salmon dinner presentation.....It was a laugh. He was likely embarrassed.

To present that in a straight face was too much.
    Yes he claimed he was partially joking but nothing in the original.

And then we get the chirping from the bleachers. Little non members like McPhail who contribute almost nothing except to cry about a sacred thread he has created. And then Daly you did add to it. Saying "do not tread on my food or betting threads"

Keep in mind I'm on thin ice with this group so any Cry-babing to Druff
    is a short road to being banned . So I have to back-off

So I've had it....I not bowing to a bunch of pussies.....That's honestly how I feel about the majority here

Obv. I love a number of posters on PFA and I'm not going list them all
    But to them I am kind of sorry I won't be around for my own enjoyment
    Maybe down the road

ALSO AND THIS IS IMPORTANT....I STARTED THIS THREAD, WHAT'S SO FUNNY JUST FOR THE PURPOSE
    OF LAUGHTER. FOR WHATEVER REASON I NEVER SAW WILL FERRILL'S MORE COWBELL SKIT.
    AND THEN I SEE IT WITH A NUMBER OF OTHERS AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

SO POST SOME FUNNY SHIT

And maybe I'm a baboon throwing shit, but realize you are most likely a baboon holding their shit

Edit, cause there is no alternative

Let's examine my role on this site. I am the Devil.....
    In real life? No, just the opposite.
    But i get bored pretty easily and love to jump out of character.....so a site
    like this where everything goes....apparently is just right

So no not everything goes. Be honest, it's a little boy's club
    And I understand bloating the forum...that's no good
    But to avoid criticism one should not apply arbitrary measures
    I never said you can’t shit on me or come after me Les. In fact if I post in any of these
    Political threads I’m kind of asking for it in a way. My problems with you at this point are two
    Fold.

1 - and way less personally important - is nobody in the Food or Wagering threads wants clutter. They are content threads. It’s a disservice to Todd because you are impacting posters who come here to look at specific shit.

2 - in the middle of your shit throwing you talked shit about family. You probably don’t remember I’m guessing and all of it from what I can tell was deleted. Not kosher.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    First yes I am a baboon throwing shit, tough love

This whole thing started with an interaction with HockeyGuy on women's soccer(never would have guessed)
    We disagreed and of course I'm not going to back down if I believe I'm correct.
    And same goes for him or at least the persona he is trying to promote

I'm no golden boy and I've admitted to as much. But when anyone else tries to climb Mount Pious I am there to
    offer critique. That is fair.

So we got into it with HockeyGuy's fabled Salmon dinner presentation.....It was a laugh. He was likely embarrassed.

To present that in a straight face was too much.
    Yes he claimed he was partially joking but nothing in the original.

And then we get the chirping from the bleachers. Little non members like McPhail who contribute almost nothing except to cry about a sacred thread he has created. And then Daly you did add to it. Saying "do not tread on my food or betting threads"

Keep in mind I'm on thin ice with this group so any Cry-babing to Druff
    is a short road to being banned . So I have to back-off

So I've had it....I not bowing to a bunch of pussies.....That's honestly how I feel about the majority here

Obv. I love a number of posters on PFA and I'm not going list them all
    But to them I am kind of sorry I won't be around for my own enjoyment
    Maybe down the road

ALSO AND THIS IS IMPORTANT....I STARTED THIS THREAD, WHAT'S SO FUNNY JUST FOR THE PURPOSE
    OF LAUGHTER. FOR WHATEVER REASON I NEVER SAW WILL FERRILL'S MORE COWBELL SKIT.
    AND THEN I SEE IT WITH A NUMBER OF OTHERS AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

SO POST SOME FUNNY SHIT

And maybe I'm a baboon throwing shit, but realize you are most likely a baboon holding their shit

Edit, cause there is no alternative

Let's examine my role on this site. I am the Devil.....
    In real life? No, just the opposite.
    But i get bored pretty easily and love to jump out of character.....so a site
    like this where everything goes....apparently is just right

So no not everything goes. Be honest, it's a little boy's club
    And I understand bloating the forum...that's no good
    But to avoid criticism one should not apply arbitrary measures
    So stop talking about leaving and actually leave … you will not be missed by anyone

Also you really should get some help … https://www.aa.org/

Load Metric
    You know, if every time les started a thread, it was ignored by the community, we could deprive him of the attention he is seeking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    You know, if every time les started a thread, it was ignored by the community, we could deprive him of the attention he is seeking.
    Unfortunately he's discovered "throwing shit" in other threads he didn't start when he's ignored.

He needs to fuck off with this self proclaimed forum truth seeker police bullshit. He actually "called me out" for having the audacity to claim I texted my own brother a picture before posting it on this forum. I'm guessing having any kind of family relationship is highly unusual in his fucked up world.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Hope it wasn't farmed Atlantic salmon. That stuff is toxic.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    limitles has some serious fucking problems.

Load Metric
    In the spirit of the thread title "What's so funny?", I offer this.

the more I watch it, the more I cry laughing.

Comments

Bootsy Collins: That is how I roll every 4th of July

Jayjami: Don’t have a clue why I laughed, but it’s funny as hell.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cedar planked marinated salmon with garlic powder & lemon pepper then topped with lemon slices done on the BBQ.

A vegetable mixture of asparagus, red peppers, zucchini, & fresh mushrooms marinated in balsalmic vinigrette then grilled on the BBQ.

Some kind of wild rice.

My wife says I should open a restaurant. Sounds like too much work but, I must admit, I am a fantastic cook.

edit: forgot to mention it's Atlantic Salmon because I know that makes a difference to some.

This is the post in the sacred what did I eat tonight thread from Hockey Gay.

A little history, we had a little disagreement over FIFA World Cup soccer, and this was an extension of that back and forth.

First of all I think a thread designed to show others what you are about to eat a laugh. It is made even more ridiculous that people

actually consider it sacred.

So I respond with the obvious. I say, paraphrasing, "excuse me for being the first to respond but the term Always Be Plating

comes to mind viewing the above photo. I'm no chef but I do own Bobby Flay Presents DVD Series and I can say with

confidence you should have removed 80% of the lemons before showing your meal. I'm sure you're a great cook....blah, blah, blah."

Then Mr. Bullshit comes back and says yeah I was right. He adds later that he had sent this pic to his brother as a common practise and

just threw it in hear after the fact. No reason to add that, it means to the lemongate, just a run-around bullshit. If I received this average at best picture from my

brother at all, especially considering the lemons, I would wonder what is wrong It's ugly even without the lemons obliterating the main dish.

And Daly you're right I don't remember saying anything about your family but If I was going to say something it would likely be to say something

about coming from a long line of southern racists. Is that too much to take? Does that threaten you? Cry-babies

WAIT WHAT. I MISSED SOME DETAILS CAUSE OF THE PRESENTATION....GARLIC POWDER ON FRESH SALMON. NEVER SEEN A WORSE PRESENTATION. JUST THROW THE CEDAR PLANK OUT. START WITH THE PEPPERS. HORRIFIC. WHAT IS YOUR WIFE A GIANT? RICE? HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE SERVES....AND THEN
    THE MYSTERY MEAT....WHAT COULD IT BE? MUTTON? DESERT SNAKE? WHO CAN TELL?

Comments

Hockey Guy: You must be a total fucking idiot because you actually believe this BS.

Daly: So limited

sah_24: https://www.aa.org/
    Last edited by limitles; 07-09-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Load Metric

This is the post in the sacred what did I eat tonight thread from Hockey Gay.

A little history, we had a little disagreement over FIFA World Cup soccer, and this was an extension of that back and forth.

First of all I think a thread designed to show others what you are about to eat a laugh. It is made even more ridiculous that people

actually consider it sacred.

So I respond with the obvious. I say, paraphrasing, "excuse me for being the first to respond but the term Always Be Plating

comes to mind viewing the above photo. I'm no chef but I do own Bobby Flay Presents DVD Series and I can say with

confidence you should have removed 80% of the lemons before showing your meal. I'm sure you're a great cook....blah, blah, blah."

Then Mr. Bullshit comes back and says yeah I was right. He adds later that he had sent this pic to his brother as a common practise and

just threw it in hear after the fact. No reason to add that, it means to the lemongate, just a run-around bullshit. If I received this average at best picture from my

brother at all, especially considering the lemons, I would wonder what is wrong It's ugly even without the lemons obliterating the main dish.

And Daly you're right I don't remember saying anything about your family but If I was going to say something it would likely be to say something

about coming from a long line of southern racists. Is that too much to take? Does that threaten you? Cry-babies
    You have serious, serious mental problems.

It might just be that you're a liar & a phony but I'll go with mental illness.

Comments

limitles: you're embarrassed...obv phoney bullshitter

sah_24: Nah hes just a drunk loser, counter rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    limitles: you're embarrassed...obv phoney bullshitter

This just confirms you're an idiot.

Keep enjoying your 1 post a day.

Comments

limitles: GOTCHA BOY. YOU FUCKED AGAIN
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    If I received this average at best picture from my

brother at all, especially considering the lemons, I would wonder what is wrong
    Do you have any brothers or sisters, les?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    limitles has some serious fucking problems.
    Alchies have serious problems, they are the bottom of the barrel of human society and always have been ...

Comments

limitles: nephew pedo

RS_:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    If I received this average at best picture from my

brother at all, especially considering the lemons, I would wonder what is wrong
    Yep two brothers, one sister and If I got a dinner pic any of them besides a special occasion( dinner out) I would
    be embarrassed for them. If I got more than one from any of them I'd tell them to hold off.

Tell me how I am a phoney Hockey Gay?

btw Hockey Gay just gave away a pretty nice tell on how much of a momma's boy he is.
    I won't bring it out just yet but this guy is a severe teacher's pet.....just the kind I thought he was and just
    the kind I can't stand

Comments

sah_24: https://www.aa.org/
    Last edited by limitles; 07-09-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Normally would never post anything family related.....but I'm not afraid, just the opposite
    extremely proud of my girl who took me out for dinner on Father's day eve and then 9 holes of pitch and putt on the Sunday....

Yeah she's gorgeous...this was at about ten a.m.. Little sleep for the operating room nurse
    but she managed to pull it together.........even saddled by a purse
    Last edited by limitles; 07-09-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I lost somehow lost this but a little effort paid off

Load Metric
    Yep two brothers, one sister and If I got a dinner pic any of them besides a special occasion( dinner out) I would
    be embarrassed for them. If I got more than one from any of them I'd tell them to hold off.

Tell me how I am a phoney Hockey Gay?

btw Hockey Gay just gave away a pretty nice tell on how much of a momma's boy he is.
    I won't bring it out just yet but this guy is a severe teacher's pet.....just the kind I thought he was and just
    the kind I can't stand
    Cool story dipshit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you are so "classy" HockeyGuy . wow..... One can only read into your douchiness as to how you really are.
    What are trying to protect? You made a gaff. An error. Not a bad one but of course you made it worse by trying to defend it
    It is the most common problem with people who have made a mistake. Small misstep, leads untold ugliness with the cover-up

You have no moral compass....You are sad and I will never talk to you again.

Load Metric
    you are so "classy" HockeyGuy . wow..... One can only read into your douchiness as to how you really are.
    What are trying to protect? You made a gaff. An error. Not a bad one but of course you made it worse by trying to defend it
    It is the most common problem with people who have made a mistake. Small misstep, leads untold ugliness with the cover-up

You have no moral compass....You are sad and I will never talk to you again.
    Another cool story dipshit.
    Name:  G Fuck Yourself2.gif
Views: 578
Size:  368.9 KB
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    In the spirit of the thread title "What's so funny?", I offer this.

the more I watch it, the more I cry laughing.
    Performance art at the highest level. Brilliant.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information