Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
First yes I am a baboon throwing shit, tough love

This whole thing started with an interaction with HockeyGuy on women's soccer(never would have guessed)
We disagreed and of course I'm not going to back down if I believe I'm correct.
And same goes for him or at least the persona he is trying to promote

I'm no golden boy and I've admitted to as much. But when anyone else tries to climb Mount Pious I am there to
offer critique. That is fair.

So we got into it with HockeyGuy's fabled Salmon dinner presentation.....It was a laugh. He was likely embarrassed.

To present that in a straight face was too much.
Yes he claimed he was partially joking but nothing in the original.

And then we get the chirping from the bleachers. Little non members like McPhail who contribute almost nothing except to cry about a sacred thread he has created. And then Daly you did add to it. Saying "do not tread on my food or betting threads"

Keep in mind I'm on thin ice with this group so any Cry-babing to Druff
is a short road to being banned . So I have to back-off

So I've had it....I not bowing to a bunch of pussies.....That's honestly how I feel about the majority here

Obv. I love a number of posters on PFA and I'm not going list them all
But to them I am kind of sorry I won't be around for my own enjoyment
Maybe down the road

ALSO AND THIS IS IMPORTANT....I STARTED THIS THREAD, WHAT'S SO FUNNY JUST FOR THE PURPOSE
OF LAUGHTER. FOR WHATEVER REASON I NEVER SAW WILL FERRILL'S MORE COWBELL SKIT.
AND THEN I SEE IT WITH A NUMBER OF OTHERS AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

SO POST SOME FUNNY SHIT

And maybe I'm a baboon throwing shit, but realize you are most likely a baboon holding their shit

Edit, cause there is no alternative

Let's examine my role on this site. I am the Devil.....
In real life? No, just the opposite.
But i get bored pretty easily and love to jump out of character.....so a site
like this where everything goes....apparently is just right

So no not everything goes. Be honest, it's a little boy's club
And I understand bloating the forum...that's no good
But to avoid criticism one should not apply arbitrary measures
I never said you can’t shit on me or come after me Les. In fact if I post in any of these
Political threads I’m kind of asking for it in a way. My problems with you at this point are two
Fold.

1 - and way less personally important - is nobody in the Food or Wagering threads wants clutter. They are content threads. It’s a disservice to Todd because you are impacting posters who come here to look at specific shit.

2 - in the middle of your shit throwing you talked shit about family. You probably don’t remember I’m guessing and all of it from what I can tell was deleted. Not kosher.